Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @ploppityplop2 for naming/nomintating the thread title - an honourable mentions goes to Kathy Kobs on YouTube.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:44 PM
NotAChatelaine said:
When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

Wallpaper | Handcrafted Wallpaper
Most wallpaper is digitally printed with ink, but not ours. We handcraft every roll in Dorset using our very own paint, traditional techniques and bespoke equipment.
www.farrow-ball.com
www.farrow-ball.com
There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.
I present to you The LaLand Collection

1716295135571.png

1716295150352.png

1716295180250.png

1716295205715.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:MsPitstop, Sunnee, Nettle flower and 55 others

Tea with lemon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:55 AM
We've been complaining for a long time that Fanny hides her clothes, so we can't catch prices and models.

Fanny really made an effort this time to let us see the whole dress.
Screenshot_20240521_073916_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_074044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_074303_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:One Mad Collie, Mr Magoo, Granola Chic and 50 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Today at 1:49 AM
Hedda Hopper said:
Upper respiratory virus! Both my husband and I had it for weeks. His turned into pneumonia.
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, Freesia54 and 49 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:16 AM
1716347749892.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Granola Chic and 46 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

VIP Member

Wednesday at 7:03 AM
@karinchristinegande199
15 hours ago
I am so sad about the chicken, I wasn’t able to cook dinner for me and my kids

In all seriousness those kids are going to need help in the future if this is how their mother reacts to the bull shit spilling out of liarland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Pencil Pine Principessa and 46 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:10 PM
Cleo's Asp said:
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
Definitely staged. The chickens died 5/6 months ago. Now they’re all suddenly being stalked by the same fox. Foxy must hold a grudge against the chateau residents for some reason. Sounds like the plot to Jaws 3 or 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:MsPitstop, StephaniesSupportConsort, Nettle flower and 44 others

I have to add these gems.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:20 PM
1716326424948.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, tuffiti and 41 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:28 PM
Gahden greetings from Chelsea!
Wahdrobe selected by Phillip, then a morning constitutional followed by a spot of tea, the pahfect way to staht the day!
We're off to stroll the gahdens of Chelsea. To the envy of onlookers, we received a complimentary upgrade and skipped the queue!
The scent of lilac and primrose filled the air and a serenade of bahdsong welcomed us into this idyllic, privileged botanical paradise.
As we meandered the gently winding paths, we reminisced the halcyon pahst whilst curating the sanguine futcha. Life is good!
1716390066390.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, noisette, Ginginger and 40 others

tuffiti

Yesterday at 9:43 PM
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.

fp.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, Cleo's Asp and 37 others

As always, thank you all who contribute.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Stephanie has to show off her new coat to give a big middle finger to anyone who criticizes her for spending Patreon funds and star rental money on herself. She has not accounted for $200,000 in Patreon funds she has collected since November, 2023, immediately before her rental star scam began and all other work at the dump came to a screeching halt. She then took months and months of luxury vacations, purchased a Porsche, spent thousands of dollars per month on herself with expensive designer purchases, mountains of junk, auctions, etc. and spent thousands and thousands of dollars per month on the useless paid cast mate gay fiancé actor.

I think Mrs. Haversham’s dress is correct. Stephanie has little to no savings, she has spent several hundreds of thousands of dollars per year on herself, her co owners, her family, and loser Snorts. She spends money as fast as it comes in. She puts little to nothing into the nonprofit. She has no lake fund, chapel fund heating fund, etc. She was getting desperate having to come up with money for the ongoing chapel restoration when she hit the rental star scam bonanza, and then she went back to spending all of her YouTube income and patreon income to pay family members, the loser, co owners and spend the rest on her self. She is truly gluttonous.

The star scam gave her some breathing room. She has sneakily start all projects at the dump, and now pretends that the ongoing chapel restoration was going to be the only work performed at the chapel for the next couple of years. It freed up Amaury to remain on the payroll, but yet DeCamp to the south of France, to restore his parents new home. There were no projects at the dump that have to be overseen. The chapel restoration workers Can oversee their own work. Stephanie is free to wildly spend money, travel nonstop, and we waited on hand and foot by paid servants.

• Heart
  • Angry

JackSpratt

VIP Member
It's his Chapel now is it? again 'I want, I want, I want'. He's such a budding interior designer:sick: Odious. There's some serious buying in the making, you can tell by the crazed look in his eyes. He can't wait to get on the auction sites.

We, we, we, I, I , I, our wedding (she glossed over that one quickly). Got bored in the end.

Aumary in the background, now you see him, now you don't. He didn't even look up, just sat there eating his lunch looking pissed off........hope you're packing up ready to move out. In fact he never made another appearance only Natti.

Eeeee trouble at t'mill.

Other than that Grunt in a pinny and Marie continues with her friggin pickled/preserved radish obsession of every shape and size.

Pretty tight hair system for the guest dinner
1716876275634.png

Bloody hell she pushed the boat out and stayed to chat with the guests after dinner until late, instead of pissing off to bed. How much did she get paid/gifted for that I wonder?

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Nineteen years and she still has no watering system in the potager. I'm beginning to get the picture.
I am a fanatic about Jarvis' not being able to water any of her gardens properly, the potager or the Jardin Anglais. It is emblematic to me of her narcissistic lack of empathy for life -- worker starvation and exploitation, animal cruelty (has Ruby been to the vet since Selmar took him to be neutered? Is Lancelot registered in France? Chipped? Chopped? Eye cared for? Chicken run roof to include tree, which is a pine marten super highway; no nesting boxes or winter shelter for peacocks or sheep), and plant torture.
And she's been super evasive about water in the potager, as was Dan, who allegedly installed something. Still waiting for news of the back yard underground cistern to be filled from French drains, per Davy's design, to water the Jardin Anglais and future parterre beds planned there.
But so here's the evidence, answering the question watering freaks have had for three years. No automatic watering system, she admits, as roses never grow.
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 3.45.39 PM.png

• Angry
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
So I've been watching a lot of footage from the Cannes film fest and it got me wondering why Fanny has never gone? I would think it would be right up her and especially PhiPhi's alley (seeing as he fancies himself an actor.)

Why doesn't she visit the "glamorous" places in her own backyard such as Nice, or Monaco? She tends to only visit places where she can be the big fish in a small pond or places with deep colonial roots where her money goes further and she can have local brown people wait on her.

BTW, wasn't there supposed to be a Saturday vlog? I thought Wednesday was her day off.
You have nailed it. Deep colonial roots. She has picked up on her mother's ideology - the daughter of an army officer(?) bought up Mozambique (?) It's not a co-incidence they all feel comfortable in South Africa, where giving a plastic bucket with a few supplies in it constitutes charity and well-meaning to them.
That's also why she has volunteers to do her bidding, and living in hotels around the world where service is at her beck and call.
Ghastly family. Their place in the sun is limited.

• Heart
  • Sick

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I know a lot of us say it and more of us think it.....and I'm not saying that Stephanie is a prize.....BUT.......
For the life of me, I do not see how someone could find Philip attractive. I'm not going to list all the reasons why, it's Sunday and I'm going to try and be sort of nice. You could just look at his head/face as a reason, that's enough, although it's a shallow thing to say. We are more than our looks, as humans! But then he really has no personality, either.
It just proves that there's someone for everyone out there!

(so much for it being Sunday and being nice, huh?)
An ugly personality makes for an ugly person, that's how I feel about him. The channel changed the moment he got his feet under the table and now it bears no resemblance to it's original format.

She may be tarting up the chapel (waste of money when the main building is in such a sorry state) but she's going to pull the plug on that soon as it's eating into her spending money and that's a no no. Or, is it a no no from him, now he's got his new found wealth as he is or could be worse than her.

The crazies will shout you down and say otherwise it was never just about the reno, maybe but the name is in the title The CHATEAU Diaries it was about Chateau life.

Now it's just Tit and Tat go shopping for crap, on repeat.

I have been quite diplomatic there and not a single swear word.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Were'nt they all well fed, gluttons......................Stephanie you should be ashamed but you're not.
I left a "Bet the Aussie paid for the meat" on CD...... I have had one crazy have a go at me but 7 👍
Surely people are wising up???? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Ilb for lb The Smugs have to be up there on the grifting front, they put out a 15 minute flog a week between the two of them. Their Master Suite which in an ordinary reno would take less than a month is dragging on. How do the workers schedule their time when they have to eke it out so much? Anna and Philip do less and less.I find their attitude quite astounding, they openly buy a yacht and still ask for cash. They probably earn most of their money through ads and sponsorship rather than patreon but even still. I mean what kind of twat would send them funds? Anna has done her courses, the candles and now the wallpaper so at least they're building something, but truly I must have been brought up very differently, I find all these Chateau grifters so amoral.
---
Stephanie should have picked a better partner. She needs a handyman not a decorator.
Robert Kime Pube is not-he is not a decorator, nor an interior designer he is a jumped up unsavoury, snivelling little bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Purnon has a collaboration with Farrow and Ball a collection of 5 wallpapers called Purnon Collection-well done them. Fanny would have loved such an accolade- but she is definitely more Homebase own label

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
As I rarely watch the lying bitch and her nonce sidekick something tattlers mentioned tweaked my little grey brain cells...

The Porsche. It's evident that they own it. And in all probability "the gift" for Thrush to keep the bodies hidden. But I seem to recall some lovely tattler(s) saying that only Thrush drives it now. Why is that? Does Despicable fanny never drive, not been seen driving for a while... ? Has she been caught by the pesky speed cameras? (that sprout like forests all over la Hexagon!). Or stopped on a drink drive?

It just got me to thinking...

...Cue Despicable fanny driving said Porsche and coming clean about owning it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
In their last video Amanda and Lincoln were working hard to be able to catch a lovely grey cat that was hurt, lost part of his tail, and looked sick.

Just saw on their Instagram that they caught the scared little guy, took him to the vet and named him Shadow.

This kind of people (like Amanda and Lincoln) loving and caring for the animals in their local community warms my heart, they are the people I want to support and see around me.

I don‘t believe in much but I certainly do believe there are special places in heaven for those who care for animal and give them love and a voice… also, I am sure, the worst place in hell is reserved for cruel animal (and child) abusers… you will get one filthy corner there Fanny… and so will you Dan, the idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Seeing this picture of Tiny Tit, anyone remember Catweazel? It was a UK children's TV series from the 1970s. The Tit would be perfect in the role and a bath, haircut and manicure are long overdue!

1717006617454.png
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 19.19.18.png

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
LOOK WHO HAS SHOWN UP IN THE PLANNING THE CHAPEL ELECTRICS COMMENT SECTION……Dump accounts and a Stephanie Jarvis Dump account SGirl. Time for Stephanie to screw with viewers and Patrons and post demeaning and angry replies to the people who believe her lies and fund her luxury lifestyle..……Wheeeeeeee!

paulwarrington5197
1 day ago
In the UK all electrical insulation has to be done by a qualified professional and must pass building regulation inspector. You would not be granted a fire certificate without.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirl snarky comment by Stephanie jarvis
1 day ago (edited)
What makes you think that the chapel restoration company, which is a large, well respected company (and one of the best there is), and has dozens of professionals of all specialties on staff, (that travel all around the world), doesn't have a qualified electrician?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@steffaniel370 DUMP ACCOUNT
1 day ago
Was this filmed a while ago? I would have thought the electrics would be done before the paint restoration?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirlstephanies tag team answer to Dump account question to cover her lazy ass.
1 day ago
Yes it was. Stephanie doesn't stick to a rigid timeline. Somedays there's a lot going on and she has more content than she needs for the vlog, and somedays not much is happening, so she can use that extra content so she has something to put

donnacooper75

1 day ago
Why don’t we see Natti and Amaury very much anymore? It seems you do not make time for them like you used to. I really don’t understand why they don’t live at the Château any longer and what happened to their apartment? They should be rewarded for all they do for you!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@steffaniel370dump account
1 day ago
They said they wanted to separate their work life from private life. The apartment was a plan put in place before Nati and Amaury got together. Amaury may also be helping out with his parents’ new house in the south of France

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirlstephanie jarvis snarky comment about viewers. Stephanie is responding to posts in the tattle forum and her cd comment section noticing that passive aggressive mean girl Stephanie intentionally includes unflattering angles of Ñutty to imply that she is pregnant in the videos.
1 day ago
Maybe because every time Natti is on camera people start speculating that she's pregnant. That would annoy me, too.

@amandaoosthuizen9065
1 day ago
Marie have a perquiler way of saying "from the garden".

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirl Stephanie mocking viewer.
1 day ago
And you have a peculiar way of spelling "peculiar", so I'm guessing English isn't your first language either. Let's all show grace towards everyone and their peculiarities

@westernnut8407
1 day ago
Does your local municipality have zoning and permit laws for electrical work?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee Philip dump account
1 day ago
What do you think?

@Sgirl Stephanie‘s tag team snarky, sarcastic comment.
1 day ago
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮@LaReynedEpee There seem to be many people in the comments under the impression they're going to hire 'Jaques from the block', who does a little electrical here and there, or even that Philip's going to install it himself , despite the fact they've hired a world-renowned restoration contractor for the project.

…..

Look at Philip’s new response posted 17 hours ago In the comment chain below. Philip came back to add one more nasty comment below. He and Stephanie are truly a match made in hell.

@susanakurdi3563

2 days ago
Doesn't the other two owners have any say in the planning of the lighting for the Chapel?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091 Stephanie Jarvis account
2 days ago
They both have full-time jobs and rarely discuss designs during a vlog. Nic once held the camera and nodded yes with it over window placements.

@margaret-annfoster5848
1 day ago
I wonder the same it seems that Stephanie is deferring more and more to Philip, which is a problem as he has no real skill or experience. It's becoming less wow and more child-like. When you're young you think you have all the answers and you know everything, when you're

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
1 day ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 And here you are again, Philip, moan, moan, Philip. Are you obsessed with Philip?

@amysimpson646
1 day ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 you said what most are thinking. It's like letting a college kid decorate Versailles. I don't imagine the other owners are happy as I wouldn't be.

@AncoraImparo12387
1 day ago
@LaReynedEpee You are Philip. Use use troll accounts against anyone who says the truth. You did it on paetron comments too. Learn manners Philip please.

@susanakurdi3563
19 hours ago
@shirleyw8531 He does seem to be taking over with everything and his choice in certain things are not always good ones in my oppinion . I would like to see Michael and Nick get involved more.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee angry Philip posts a hostile response. He is mad that his identity has been revealed.
17 hours ago
@AncoraImparo12387 So far, I'm Stephanie Jarvis, Philip, Dan Preston. Any others you'd like to add to the list, nutjob? Nicki Positano? The Expat Butchers? See a psychiatrist, you're suffering from extreme paranoia

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐶🤮
@LaReynedEpee
1 day ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 You've whined about Philip every single comment you’ve made here. He's her partner, deal with it

@lala-ct9ir
3 hours ago
@LaReynedEpee That may be the case, but it does not make him particularly interesting

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
The pearly king or is it queen? He is eating a bread with chocolate in it.
The pearly child! Precocious, odious, feeble, self-important, over-inflated, insecure bully, small-cock, know nothing, uneducated, ill-mannered, unknowledgeable, mean-spirited, self-centred, cocky, sneaky, lying, kid you want to punch in the face, snivelling, pouty toddler. Thoroughly unlikeable person, with little if, any redeeming qualities and capable of only putting on airs of unwarranted superiority. Have I missed anything?

• Heart
  • Haha

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Remember I told you all about Chloe (a.k.a. Coco) setting up a GoFundMe account so that people could fund some acting course in Oxford, England?
I've sort of forgotten about it, but tonight, as I went on there to find a GoFundMe account for a friend of mine who passed away on May 20th, Chloe's GoFund me came up.
She didn't receive enough money! I posted on April 16th that she had, as of that date, raised $2,920 of the $9,000 she asked for. On April 28th, she closed the request and refunded everyone their donation amount, indicating that she "gave up her spot". I sure hope another person is able to take her place and that they are able to fund the course, after being told they weren't chosen! It's very, very rude of her to accept when she didn't have the money, keeping someone else who was qualified and wanted to go from being chosen. I think the course starts in early July. Here is what she wrote:

View attachment 2957521
View attachment 2957522
---
Still thinking about this GoFundMe of Chloe's, which I accidently ran into tonight.
She says "it's evident that I won't be able to fulfill the payment deadlines without going into substantial debt of my own."

She wants to be an actor? I have no issue with that. It's HER dream, so it should be HER debt!

She has come up occasionally in my Instagram stories since I last posted about this in April, going antique shopping, driving cross country to visit family and going to the theater, looking at cute shops in NYC. I don't recall ever seeing something she posted saying she was working at a JOB.

Unbelievable!
If Chloe wanted to apply to attend the BADA summer “intensive” (sic), she should have thoroughly researched all the costs involved well before making the application. To apply and be awarded a place without having the necessary funds already in place was bloody stupid. To then set up the gofundme, basically asking others to finance the trip, was even worse.

She seems to do a lot of travelling, flitting hither and thither, with no sign of buckling down and working to pay her own way. What a mad world.

• Heart
  • Angry