Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsp67

VIP Member
I know a lot of us say it and more of us think it.....and I'm not saying that Stephanie is a prize.....BUT.......
For the life of me, I do not see how someone could find Philip attractive. I'm not going to list all the reasons why, it's Sunday and I'm going to try and be sort of nice. You could just look at his head/face as a reason, that's enough, although it's a shallow thing to say. We are more than our looks, as humans! But then he really has no personality, either.
It just proves that there's someone for everyone out there!

(so much for it being Sunday and being nice, huh?)
The point is, he’s a young man with zero life experience nor any formal school/ training, not even a trade. I do not care what either of them look like on the outside, but his pretension as working as a table setter is hilarious, my nieces and nephews all under 8 do a better job! It’s laughable to say tha it is a career path. And The Fraudie farmer SJ is taking the piss every time she says he’s working. It’s just a joke. On my life if she wasn’t raking in the money I believe her family would definitely hold an intervention to have the man child removed. We have all discussed it before regarding Ann Marie’s disdain for the cub. And it looks like her great friend grant thinks the same! Also perhaps all of her original “ friends” except transactional Château friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
I find it wholly disturbing that Sara and Shrek have no real friends. Stag and hen do's with chateau owners who, to all intents and purposes, are complete strangers. No friends from their lives before. No brothers. No sisters. No cousins. It's truly weird.
I find it more strange that Philip basically left his life in Holland, latched himself on to Stephanie and has barely left her side since. People of his age normally have lots of friends, but what is his social circle, apart from a rare get-together with bubble girl?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Stephanie should have picked a better partner. She needs a handyman not a decorator.
Stephanie didn’t pick a partner, handyman or a decorator. She bought an accomplice in crime who is a fake, lazy, talentless, spoiled prat who is on the lookout for their next sugar daddy/mama.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
I wonder if the whole pot room remodel into twin beds paradise is because Pavlina is coming back for an unspecified timeframe? 2 volunteers, 1 room.

• Heart
  • Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
So glad Brocunt won’t have water in her garden but will have working lights and electric outlets in a chapel she never uses!

Is the bitch really that stupid?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladeda1957

Crazies getting a house tour whoo hoo.

Can't be arsed with the Chapel. Makes me laugh the way she thanks them like they're doing her a favour. They're being paid so they don't care. Trixie has to go everywhere she goes.

Trixie giving his orders to Curtsey (see looked impressed). Funniest bit was watching him carrying the door trying not to get his hands dirty and walking like he'd shat himself.

This is what pisses me off. Now the guest have left out come two huge cote de boeuf (those would not have been cheap). Their dinner steak, chips, sausages, prawns, garlic bread. What a total insult to the paying guests who have to be subjected to such meagre pretentious meals with one dried up purple spud. I'm sure they'd happily pay for what Grunts dishing up.

She's got a plate full, 'happy people eating' yes your family would'nt want to have a meal that fitted on a saucer.

Cuz and Natti obviously left swiftly after dinner, not even looking at the camera now is he.

Were'nt they all well fed, gluttons......................Stephanie you should be ashamed but you're not.

As for the crazies putting up with it is beyond me.
I did note Grant and his daughter got two whopping steaks for themselves and they got sausages lol. He made a point that Ratso would get the bone with some meat. 😂🤣😆 Grant and his daughter were starving, plus he wasn’t going to pay for the scabs steaks. Good on him.

That whole meal really annoyed me, Aunty hovering around looking at all the food, all the comments on the prawns and garlic bread, chips etc, Franny saying I like the fat chips then they feed shit servings to the guests who are suckered to pay €75, fools.

I’m fuming again over their disgusting displays of avarice, gluttony and greed.

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Stephanie professed herself amazed at how marvellous the garden looked after Pavlova (despite being on holiday - holiday from what, precisely?) weeded a rose bed, while Ombeline and whatever-he’s-called worked away on the beds surrounding the Temple of Excess. That wasn’t weeding in a true gardening sense. Weeds were simply pulled out of compacted soil, probably leaving the root system behind.

I am astonished at how badly the garden is maintained. The garden minions evidently have never heard of hoeing the weeds out and turning the soil, even if it’s not dug over. At best, they were doing some superficial tidying.

The roses in the bed Pav attacked all look moribund. The box hedge is suffering terminal blight.

I imagine the hundreds of plants which were destined for the second phase of planting behind the chapel, a plan now deferred until possibly this autumn, are dried out and nothing more than compost fodder.

On the plus side, we got to see a proper engagement ring. However, you have to question the sanity of someone who chooses Lalande to pop the question.

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesWake

Chatty Member
…That actually reminds me of something…

We don’t know anything about you, you suddenly popped up..

Continent?
Gender?
Sons?

Or do I have to use my extraordinary detective skills to find out more? We all know that never ends well.
Last time I checked I was female 😜 fairly new to this site. Always saw CD threads & couldn't figure out why Stepanie's CD moved so quickly; now I know♥.
Possibly one of the most endearing places on Tattle. Yes, Chateau Diarrheas & nutty, con woman Stephanie is a focal point, but it's much more than that. There's an authentic camaraderie here. Love the sharing of recipes, amusing antidotes & life in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
One thing set in concrete for that day ie what time Scotgnome would be landing at Limoges. Either of them could have pulled their thumb out of their arse to ensure that they would be at the airport on time to pick him up but no, too busy doing fuck all to even do that. Don’t like Scotgnome but they always do that to him and leave him sitting despondently at an empty airport,

• Angry
  • Heart
I had to ff through Snorts and his vast knowledge of electrics. He is such a dolt... to have two switches , why not put things on dimmers you would have such much more with lighting. Instead of bright chandeliers or alter dim lights. He is just a know it all who doesn't know anything

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @ploppityplop2

Speedy recovery for everyone who is under the weather.

I am honoured 🎖 top spot, better get the champers out. Everyone ok with Moet?

Now, he's fucked that lilac jumper already or they bought overpriced shit🤔

Look at me in my Brigerton inspired outfit 🥱

The Jarrrrdin Onglayze looks a mess to me and she can't afford to do the fountain just yet. I'm beyond devastated.

Chicken bunker, she didn't sound over impressed with the thought of netting being in place. I hope better care is taken of the next batch.

Here's your flower sack Marie.

So, Tit n Tat are pissing off again for Sarah and Steve's hen and stag do. I might just have to have a sick bucket nearby to watch that video of false toothy grins and fawning compliments. Will it be a costume party 🤦‍♀️

Tally Ho

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Marie had to “ kiss the ring” and perform on video for her $100 gift paid for with grifted funds while loser useless Snorts walks away with $2000 in expensive clothes. Good times at the Dump. FRK watches Ratso for 4 days, it would cost 3 to 4 bags to board Ratso……..who are we kidding, cheap Stephanie would never pay anyone to care for Ratso.
---
As usual, cheap prison rations Jarvis refuses to buy any type of beef or meet for the dump crew, so Grunt has to shell our for meat or steak at the Dump. She doesnt give a shit about anyone else because she just spent several days in London, eating at high end restaurants, and indulging herself, as usual.

WTF.Announcing another party to attend? Why doesn‘t she get off her ass and get out there and help Kirstie build the chicken castle or weed one of her many grifted crappy looking gardens?

Love how lazy Stephanie ends her video in bed, as usual, wearing her $400 + Lilysilk pajamas.Gross.

how long before greedy Stephanie will be hatching more chickens to put in a new chicken castle and holding Ratso over the chicks while wildly shrieking?

Isn’t this content Worth $32,000 per month? Nope.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
@nj_jj
2 hours ago
Can you tell us about the updates on the lake?
Stephanie E Jarvis had a lake...
lake detail.jpeg

Lalande lake picnic.jpg

Stephanie E Jarvis drained the lake...
Lake 2.png
Lake.png

Stephanie E Jarvis cried about the draining of the lake...
1716975579882.png

Stephanie E Jarvis started Patreon,
February 2020, she raised money to re-instate the lake.
1716975513000.png

Stephanie E Jarvis' lake news, June 2022...

Stephanie E Jarvis' update about the lake, July 2022...

After many excuses and delays...
100.gif

5WhmXjv6EdVT.gif

• Heart
  • Angry

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
An ugly personality makes for an ugly person, that's how I feel about him. The channel changed the moment he got his feet under the table and now it bears no resemblance to it's original format.

She may be tarting up the chapel (waste of money when the main building is in such a sorry state) but she's going to pull the plug on that soon as it's eating into her spending money and that's a no no. Or, is it a no no from him, now he's got his new found wealth as he is or could be worse than her.

The crazies will shout you down and say otherwise it was never just about the reno, maybe but the name is in the title The CHATEAU Diaries it was about Chateau life.

Now it's just Tit and Tat go shopping for crap, on repeat.

I have been quite diplomatic there and not a single swear word.
There is a thread nomination right there.
Tit and Tat.go shopping for crap!🧵🪡

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Philip is getting upset with all the comments doubting that he is an electrical prodigy so Mummy Stephanie dug into her London based personal Patreon slush fund to buy Snorty some games and tools so he could pretend to work next to the professionals in the chapel and Amaury at the Dump. Snorts wants the set in the pink and purple combination to matches his new pink nail polish. The orange colors would clash and he was afraid the chapel workers would make fun of him for not coordinating his nail polish to match his tools and safety vest. He wants to look professional. Ît also gives him the opportunity to wear Stephanie’s purple sparkly beanie.

purple and
90F164D4-2FEB-428B-A11C-CF92495183B7.jpeg

1717045857861.png

D9E13C96-861A-46BA-B069-0731A0DBB59D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha