The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Fanny decided to redecorate the Weed Room and change it back to twin beds vs. a Queen bed?
1716351057074.png
1716351095738.png

My best guess is:
- Fanny needs to off-load furniture and lighten the structural load, and shuffling furniture around is a desperate content grab.
- Since the shitoo is falling down Fanny is now short of beds and needs to be able to stuff 2 staff slaves in this room, each with their own bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
tinagaughan6297
11 minutes ago
Please don't let Lancelot out on his own without a leash until you get rid of the fox. I'm afraid Lancelot with be killed. The fox knows there is food at your place.

CitizenTurtleIsland
1 hour ago

Hey I think you need to dust that tissue box cover when you get back. It's kind of icky.

@Randis-vv5hg
1 hour ago
I just love seeing a part of your lives! The blue room is so pretty. But can someone please explain "mushy peas" to me? I mean fresh peas are so delicious and pretty - why mush them up?? Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
tinagaughan6297
11 minutes ago
Please don't let Lancelot out on his own without a leash until you get rid of the fox. I'm afraid Lancelot with be killed. The fox knows there is food at your place.

CitizenTurtleIsland
1 hour ago

Hey I think you need to dust that tissue box cover when you get back. It's kind of icky.

@Randis-vv5hg
1 hour ago
I just love seeing a part of your lives! The blue room is so pretty. But can someone please explain "mushy peas" to me? I mean fresh peas are so delicious and pretty - why mush them up?? Ugh
If dusting your tissue box aren't words to live by I don't know what is!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
krisscamire4081
4 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie you should stop letting Lancelot go out by himself with that fox out there cuz that fox will take that dog and a heartbeat

@kellyhawes9293
3 hours ago
And Ruby
---
@michellelandry6126
4 hours ago
Don’t you worry about Ruby the cat?
---
@francescalittle4414
4 hours ago
Please be careful, I’ve lost a small dog to an owl once, literally flew away with it.

@karinchristinegande199
15 hours ago
I am so sad about the chicken, I wasn’t able to cook dinner for me and my kids
emoji_u1f622.png
emoji_u1f622.png
. Would it be possible to enclose lalande with an electric fence? That would be more animal friendly, instead having the fox shot, like some other mean people posted here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh thank god I did not open the door when I just saw Le Baiseur's Girl Guide....... my husband's Physio would have thought I was a Nuttier! :ROFLMAO:
Best Laugh Ever !!! :ROFLMAO:🏆
---
tinagaughan6297
11 minutes ago
Tina , tina, tina ...... don't get your knickers in a knot !!!
Have you seen the amount of food the B&B people get ????
That fox is on to another place where there is some grub to be had!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha, so the new gardener is busy weeding out in the courtyard, thought he didn't know what were weeds and what were not.

What I did not need to see first thing in the morning was Trixie dressed as a boy scout, what hellish creation is this. 'I think, I think I think' someone slap that supercilious twatt.

Christ, the rehacking of a 'staff' bedroom is beyond boring. Fanny nothing in there matches, it was the only bleeping room that actually looked perfect as it was before it was given the LaLande more is more is more treatment. Padding out a dud vlog are we.

Grant, just leave with your daughter and go and enjoy yourself somewhere else, you're not a cast member anymore Trixie won't let you be.

So all the time those tits were faffing about in that bloody room she still had guests there. I supposed they'd only paid for her presence for when they left. She's unbelievable with the total interaction she has with these crazies who are funding her lifestyle. Even as those guests were driving out (the NZ husband didn't look impressed) they were already forgotten as Fanny's short attention span had switched to the flower bed. Had your money now duck off.

Thor's on limited time now. I can't believe the utter stupidity after the chicken massacre she showed the dog challenging Thor.

She can't wait to leave can she to go on yet another trip.

Arseholes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
One commenter thought they were making apartments for Nati and Marie. As LL is Marie's "happy place", maybe that's not such a bad idea. She never spends more than a few weeks anywhere else without something going wrong and despite the stress of the dump, she does seem to survive there for longer. I doubt if Fanny would consider giving her an apartment; she can't even do one for Gerry. As Fanny won't want to pay for a proper chef, she may be stuck with Marie. She would have had Stuart had she been available and all her other friends who cooked, have deserted. Even Dana seems to have disappeared but Marie is probably a slightly better bet than Dana!
Marie will for ever be 'Maid of all works' at that place she'll never be promoted.

Pathetic to think she see's these shites as her 'family'. I'd be surprised if she ever get's a decent room there.

1716362734652.png

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Timey Wimey Silliness

Friday - arrived home from South of France - guest dinner
Saturday - spent the day moving the deck chairs on the Titanic
Sunday - packed & flew to London (without Leftalot)

Fanny pretending this vlog was all filmed in one day, but filmed on multiple days:
- the chapel workers aren't there on the weekend
- Fanny comes down to the kitchen to make tea & in a later shot leaves the kitchen to go up to the Weed Bedroom, but the area near the teapot/kitchen sink is set up differently (Fanny blurs out the background)
- the kitchen was empty - No guest breakfast? Neither Natti & Marie in the kitchen. Probably not filmed on Sunday or the guests could hardly wait to escape the shitoo and left without eating breakfast.
View attachment 2950185View attachment 2950187

Guests - Only 4 guests at dinner on Friday night, but 3 cars leaving on Sunday? Was the third car really a guest?
No additional guest dinner shown so it appears the guests wised up and ate out Saturday night.

Flight to the UK - Sunday afternoon from Limoges to Stansted. Fanny & Snorty weren't far behind the guests driving out the gate.
LIG 1h 37min flight.1h 37min.

STN
Limoges · Sun, May 19
Departed
4:35 p.m.
Originally scheduled departure: 4:20 p.m.
4:20 p.m.

London · Sun, May 19
Arrived
5:12 p.m.
Originally scheduled arrival: 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m.
Terminal
Do you think they got their bullseye baggies on the flight?
---
Grant is OVER IT! Maybe he waits until Percy arrives, but my money is on Grant pulling up sticks early and taking his daughter on a proper adventure before returning to Oz.

Grant can't even look at Snorty and was clinching his fist and looking anywhere but at Snorty's legs. Grant is an action man and he's bored stiff standing around while Snorty & Fanny faff about moving furniture and deciding what works. Grant already knows that none of it works and Snorty is a pretend fiance and idiot!

View attachment 2950193View attachment 2950194View attachment 2950199View attachment 2950203
View attachment 2950205View attachment 2950207
Yep. Grant's body language says it all.
---
I love Ruby, he is a cool kitty. He doesn‘t mess with Thor.
I noted that Ruby chose discretion to be the better part of valor when Left-a-lot started messing with Thor.
---
I spy with my little eye... is that a Spode side plate/vegetable plate relegated to the kitchen floor for Ratso’s food? And is there any water in the bowl with shrek's lala logo?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Grant must be desperate WHY would ANYONE travel across the world to stay at CHMN for an extended period, packing boxes of books, moving beds under the direction of Fanny and Snorts. Grant would have a far more enjoyable time at Dans or the Pethericks Chateaux where he could do some actual work and have some camaraderie. He seems rather full of himself but will be reduced to a wreck any day now or with a criminal record for smashing Snorts face in.
Fanny tells Snorts he is "so good at finding mirrors", I suggest he looks in a full length one, his clothing gets worse with each vlog, ugly, ugly, vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes, these types of collars are part of what is known as camp shirts. There is no attached band for a necktie. It's designed to be informalm, thus the name camp collar shirt.

What is a camp collar shirt?

"A camp shirt, variously known as a cabin shirt, Cuban collar shirt, cabana shirt, and lounge shirt, is a loose, straight-cut, woven, short-sleeved button-front shirt or blouse with a simple placket front opening and a "camp collar" - a one-piece collar (no band collar) that can be worn open and spread or closed at the ..."

Perhaps Phi and Fanny are planning a camping trip in the near future.
Well he was certainly dressed for it last night in his scout outfit

1716362875277.png
1716362898457.png
1716362956657.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Christ, the rehacking of a 'staff' bedroom is beyond boring. Fanny nothing in there matches, it was the only bleeping room that actually looked perfect as it was before it was given the LaLande more is more is more treatment. Padding out a dud vlog are we.
Especially since this isn't even a room for B&B guests. In the past it had been volunteers who had been sent up to the tiny staff quarters - does she really think those people care about the trash she puts in that room and don't wanna have space for their own things?

I guess Steph is still hoping to bring back the glory days and fill the house with friends and have big parties. But these days are long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well well, the design experts (I use that term with utter contempt and sarcasm) couldn't see that vast old mirror was totally at odds with the room, if they had any design skill they would never have moved it up there. Fanny is such an unconfident designer she feels everything in the room needs to be blue. Daddy's painting remains when it is a jarring mess. That room is frightful. Grant has even been rendered mute he is over it and not enjoying his trip.

She promises the kitchen tiles after moving out the chimney breast. The whole kitchen needs a redesign and renovating not just more destruction.

The chapel restorer is polite but he definitely thinks Fanny is going to gaudy on the chapel and I agree, the nouveau riche little gypsy princess wants it to be brand new, because she has no interest in restoration.

The irony her and Snorts have no interest in being outdoors, don't as much pull a weed, plant a plant and they're off to Chelsea.

They have the whole of London at their feet, a foodie heaven and every time it is fish and chips that they can make at La Lande. The table setting they are uptight, affected , boring twats.

No MarIE, no Amaury, no Natti, mute disenchanted Grant, and a spot the gardener. I loved when she said "every day I wake up I look at Amaury's counter." well she certainly hasn't cooked because she has probably been at the Chateau less than 2 weeks this year

• Heart
Reactions: 37
MarIE, stupid girl, has kindly been posting on IG again... Despicable fanny will not be pleased.

Has all the fencing been removed from the chicken enclosures? Or am I in the wrong part of the garden?
1716365901325.png

They are now managing to make the walled garden look like a bomb site come building site. The whole place is a joke.
1716366065090.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.