Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T Rex

VIP Member
Hire a trained architect and skilled restorers for €500,000 to properly renovate your chapel, but then Fanny doesn’t spend a bit more to hire a licensed electrician and lighting expert to design and layout the electrical and light fittings. Also, shouldn’t you be running the electrical conduit before you do the plastering and painting?

Fanny really does want the place to burn down, claim the insurance and escape to Venice. I hope Fanny’s insurance company is watching boy wonder play with the electrical layout.
As an electrical engineer, I agree- the electrics should have been put in place first by a qualified electrician before the plastering was done (as it would have made sense.) The whole Shitoo itself screams of old electrics (remember the live wire Ian the Plasterer, RIP, found in the turret?) That, paired with the leaky kitchen ceiling "tee he, the can lights don't work, but we can't be arsed with that when there are antiques and wallpaper to buy!" are a disaster. Snorts is barely qualified to dress himself, let alone decide on the electric placement for the chapel. One could literally hang a Hello Kitty lunchbox on the wall and convince these clowns it is an electrical panel. SMH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

tuffiti

This morning's Patreon vlog:

• Poor Lancelot feels very poorly due to car sickness, but the gruesome twosome only care that he vomited on their precious car interior;
  • Permasmile arranged a bachelor/bachelorette Alice in Wonderland themed catered dinner;
  • Plans are made to go shopping - surprise!
  • The gay fiancee is an alcoholic;
  • The mean girl is not amused that all attention is on Sara and Steve;
  • The grifter can't stand that the twat kept something secret from her;
  • Sara is gifted cocks;
  • The con woman delights in sharing Steve's private medical information.

fp.jpg

Free Lancelot
The Chateau Diaries is a scam
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are cons

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@wellnone9367
4 hours ago
Phillip, you are a wonder - quietly squirreling away there in the background, getting all the important groundwork done for what will be gorgeous chapel lighting. I really do admire your tenacity and perseverance with chateau decorative detail, never content until all the furniture and trimmings have been moved about six times, and every space is perfect. SOME might call it anal - LOL - but I think it is marvellous, such an art.

@AvonLady-1337
4 hours ago
I hope there are some glamorous photoshoots in the newly refurbished chapel. I liked the one a few years ago with the models in leather!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Iolair

VIP Member
Morning all !

Just started to watch CD.

OMG Squirrel is actually Working pitting some cherries - next he will be peeling some grapes !! 😱
Then a lie down. 😴
Phillip actually working? He needs to calm the fuck down and take a step away!
I'm looking into essential oils for him. What's that one that helps people calm down?
Chloroform? It's chloroform isn't it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
How can she on the one hand claim patreon money is strictly for renovations and yet on the other hand claim its a lifestyle vlog so it's okay if no reno is getting done?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly old foreskin flapping around CFS like a one trick pony screeching and pretending to be a presenter. Look at me everyone it rained so I bought a ridiculous tail coat so everyone look at me!!! She truly is an abomination, drops money on a garden she never goes into and a chapel she doesn't care about and on a boyfriend she has never fucked. A face and lips so full of fillers that is enough to stare at. She so desperately wants a TV career and can't understand why it hasn't happened.

Pube is a vacation from taste. Those hideous sculptures of piglet and poo were so twee and naff, but the petulant little liver lipped fag thought dropping 20k of grifted money would be nothing. He is a fucking nightmare and CD is a freak show.

The meal at home at the end you could tell Amaury was made to be there, she is desperate to portray the place as a haven of love and laughter but really she is like Kathy Bates in Misery holding them all captive to play along with her phoney narrative. Surely this living display of hell has to end soon, surely the blind will see what a bloody nasty little con bitch she is.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Agree with everything you mentioned regarding a total make-over. However if she's rotten on the inside, none of that will change her appearance. She needs to work on her soul, become a caring person, enriching other people's lives, not just her own. Although that probably will not happen, she only reflects on her latest purchase; as everything with Stephanie is just surface. An absolute waste of life, & what she could accomplish, with all that she has at her disposal. Life is about helping other people & trying to make a difference. jmho
I do think Fanny is beyond help, sadly. She lacks empathy and humility- as no matter how hard she fell, someone was always there to bail her out. Michael Petherick was the one who encouraged her to make a vlog on YT- and while he has his own issues, Fanny could have been a better friend to him. If my friend was making shyte choices, I certainly would have booked a ticket there to put a stop to that BS and have a "Coming to Jesus" talk. No, she couldn't be arsed, as it wasn't about her- she could give two forks about her "best friend" when she was starting to gain traction on YT. That was really shyte of her- while TeaBag has his issues, he was a genuine friend. Without him, she's still be struggling in her shitty B&B to pay the electrics... Fanny just uses people. What has she done for her local community? Abso-ferking-lutely NOTHING!

• Heart
  • Sad

T Rex

VIP Member
Snorty purchased 2 lambswool sweaters - pink and mauve ($289.00 each), 2 pairs of high waisted trousers - blue and beige ($398.00 each, and 1 new lightweight collarless shirt ($277.00 each). Snorty purchased $1,700 in clothes at the Carrier Company UK shop. Here Marie - enjoy using this $103.00 flower tote that stays at the shitoo after you leave.
I don't understand Fanny at all- it was like a combination of a terrible belated birthday present and "Here's something to make your work more efficient- you're welcome!" while they spent gobs of money on their own shopping sprees, all while moaning how much the chateau renovations cost. How about a thoughtful gift for a change? Maybe FRK would have liked a lovely cashmere jumper as well (not from the Carrier Company UK) to keep warm in the hovel that lacks heat. I mean, she was still wearing her Christmas jumper a few months ago (which Fanny mocked her for) to stay warm. Sadness.

While I don't think Dingo Grunt and FRK are anything more than friends, I do believe they are kind to one another. Of course, Fanny tried to create drama about showing the note FRK left him that the books could go into the boxes to lead the "sheeple" to believe something untoward is going on to deflect the valid questions her viewers are asking about her holidays and shopping sprees . Fanny is a mean girl.

Ironically, I purchased a grey cashmere jumper from Sam's Club (the US big box store) for $30 almost 20 years ago. Member's Mark brand, and yes, I am a bad person who has washed it on the delicate cycle in the washing machine and put it in the dryer on low. It has been my basic beyatch travel companion for years and years- I wear it on airplanes, I wear it in the Winter, I wear it everywhere. Classic, timeless, and it STILL is in good nick. It has held up far better than any other expensive cashmere jumper I have ever purchased. Snorts' $300 jumper is new, and already looks like it needs to be binned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Lalande chapel.jpeg

Ian Smith
Looks great. Will the chapel star map be done before or after the full restoration?

Laura Nolan Cincinat
Ian Smith I would assume after, so that it has all the new stars on it too?

Kelly Joyce
Ian Smith That map should be a priority! We have been told in a Patreon vlog that Phillip is now the one working on it. He never seems to have any extra time and many responsibilities in all his job descriptions.

37d322ca-45d3-4358-99fe-7ea5edbc2741_text.gif

da033164-95b5-40e1-9a82-6c0c8d741064_text.gif

BJJ new plates.jpg

BJJ looking rough 1.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Snorty purchased 2 lambswool sweaters - pink and mauve ($289.00 each), 2 pairs of high waisted trousers - blue and beige ($398.00 each, and 1 new lightweight collarless shirt ($277.00 each). Snorty purchased $1,700 in clothes at the Carrier Company UK shop. Here Marie - enjoy using this $103.00 flower tote that stays at the shitoo after you leave.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Crazies getting a house tour whoo hoo.

Can't be arsed with the Chapel. Makes me laugh the way she thanks them like they're doing her a favour. They're being paid so they don't care. Trixie has to go everywhere she goes.

Trixie giving his orders to Curtsey (see looked impressed). Funniest bit was watching him carrying the door trying not to get his hands dirty and walking like he'd shat himself.

This is what pisses me off. Now the guest have left out come two huge cote de boeuf (those would not have been cheap). Their dinner steak, chips, sausages, prawns, garlic bread. What a total insult to the paying guests who have to be subjected to such meagre pretentious meals with one dried up purple spud. I'm sure they'd happily pay for what Grunts dishing up.

She's got a plate full, 'happy people eating' yes your family would'nt want to have a meal that fitted on a saucer.

Cuz and Natti obviously left swiftly after dinner, not even looking at the camera now is he.

Were'nt they all well fed, gluttons......................Stephanie you should be ashamed but you're not.

As for the crazies putting up with it is beyond me.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Recall that he wasn’t even allowed to drive the rental vans until he turned 26 years of age, which was a couple years ago. Prior to that time, Mummy Stephanie had to drive the little boy.
---

How are you feeling today Lady Avonlea?
I must be feeling better because I’m wondering about harming the patient in the next bed if they don’t shut up! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

billybudd

VIP Member
Fans like Wendy would watch Fanny sit and watch paint dry. They are just desperate to be part of her fairytale life. It’s is more a horror story in my view.

Fanny is obviously not the least interested in the plants and as we know she is only there to make a vlog and go shopping.
That Fanny knows the name of five plants if that is amazing and she keeps changing her mind about what her favourite flower is too.
Just look at the dump, because she will not understand basic garden theory she will never understand the need for good design and right plant right place, and most of all who is going to maintain the monstrosity she is creating?
That lorry driver will not be there long.
Ombeline is going to make her exit soon like her carpenter boyfriend already has.
Curtsey is in on the grift and will stay, but her total lack of gardening skills for a garden that size is very apparent.Curtsey is not about managing such a space and is only there maybe two days a week?

Lucky Pavlina likes weeding.

Fanny is not good at presenting, her hands, gesticulations, awful look at me clothing and constantly hair flicking make for uncomfortable viewing whatever her subject.
Nineteen years and she still has no watering system in the potager. I'm beginning to get the picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Imperious Me

VIP Member
These comments are killing me 😂 do you really think jlebo got the wrong vlog 🤪 and Frannys followers are such romantics always seeing love everywhere EXCEPT in the case of Snorts and Fanny lol because they all thought he was gay and young enough to be her son, it’s like watching a movie and I’m here for it 🍿🎉🎊🧃🍾
---
So Caroline suck arses comment that the chapel restorers will repair or replace 4 windows because she trusts them lol well fuck me dead what a dig at her darling beloved cousin Amaury, since Amaury is not playing her game anymore she’s just going to mock him and his work. Shes an evil horrible person, no one is safe around her.

Then her blog heading some Australian muscle 💪🏿 complete dig at her effeminate fiancé, she can’t help herself, even though she’s telling the truth about Snorts no one she knows comes away unscathed in dealings with her. 😈👿👹👺
Grant mashes 10lb of spuds whilst Snorts pops cherries... smh

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly old foreskin flapping around CFS like a one trick pony screeching and pretending to be a presenter. Look at me everyone it rained so I bought a ridiculous tail coat so everyone look at me!!! She truly is an abomination, drops money on a garden she never goes into and a chapel she doesn't care about and on a boyfriend she has never fucked. A face and lips so full of fillers that is enough to stare at. She so desperately wants a TV career and can't understand why it hasn't happened.

Pube is a vacation from taste. Those hideous sculptures of piglet and poo were so twee and naff, but the petulant little liver lipped fag thought dropping 20k of grifted money would be nothing. He is a fucking nightmare and CD is a freak show.

The meal at home at the end you could tell Amaury was made to be there, she is desperate to portray the place as a haven of love and laughter but really she is like Kathy Bates in Misery holding them all captive to play along with her phoney narrative. Surely this living display of hell has to end soon, surely the blind will see what a bloody nasty little con bitch she is.
🧵Suggestion - Stephanie wastes money on a garden she doesn’t go in to, a chapel she doesn’t care about and a boyfriend she’s never screwed.

• Haha
  • Heart
FFS one, yes one potato each and then more fucking radishes. Now I like radishes either in a salad or as a dipping tool for hummous etc but to use them as a vegetable for the main course at every bloody meal is just not good.
There are so many tasty vegetables to choose from and FRK sticks with radishes from the garden. The total cost of that latest 3 course offering including the wine would be no more than £10 per head. What a fucking rip off. Or maybe it’s not the food that is the attraction to the guests they are there for the scintillating conversation that Smugtwat is renowned for. The tales he recounts of his grandparents and other late family members are priceless nobody would ever tire of hearing them. Said nobody ever.

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Whew! I am finally caught up with the chatty lot of you 15! (And thank you all for the recaps of Fanny's vlogs I have missed as I cannot be arsed to watch them, as it's just "same shyte, different day", and I hope you get a positive diagnosis @Lady Avonlea and can be released home soon!) Where is our beloved @KyBourbon - I hope you are well, and we all miss your face!

Here at Casa de T Rex, the fires of hell have opened and Summer has her flame thrower aimed right at us. It is hot, y'all. Since I do not have a well, but have been running the irrigation system every day (my water bill is abysmal), I have trim the foliage in my yard weekly and mow the lush green Floratam lawn every three days. (The majority of my hood has given in to the drought and heat, but my dogs deserve a good lawn. And replacing landscaping isn't cheap, so letting it go is not an option.). It took me three hours yesterday just to do the regular maintenance, and it kicked my behind! But, my yard looks pretty phenomenal, and is worth the effort. Mr. T Rex replaced our salt cell system for the pool that the asshole lizard committed suicide on, which was a PITA of electrics and plumbing, but turned out great, as it is better engineered.

Remember, I am always of the mindset that everything happens for a reason. Today, whilst Mr. T Rex was spraying weeds at both houses next to ours, he noticed our new German neighbour had some in his pool pavers as well, and decided to tackle those. Our new neighbour will not be here for another month. Since, in the words of Mr. T Rex, "All of our good deeds go punished", discovered his pool pump was running, but sucking air because the pool level was so low. And neighbour's salt cell was completely clogged. Whilst looking in neighbour's exterior utility room for the pool brush (which thankfully was unlocked), Mr. T Rex discovered a pool of water beneath the water heater tank and immediately came to get me. I troubleshot the leak to a faulty elbow bracket (previous owner had made a shoddy repair), and this was from the main waterline to the house. I texted the owner to let him know what is going on and why were we showing up on his security camera. The drywall in that room is forked- it has been going on for a while, and while neither Mr. T Rex nor I wanted to screw around with dodgy AF plumbing, once the pool was filled, we turned off the main plumbing to the house, left the door open to dry out, and Mr. T Rex continued with unducking the pool.

It took SIX soaks in muriatic acid to get the cell clean again, and for the alarms to disappear. Mr. T Rex cursed the previous owner, "THIS did not happen in the past few months- this cell has never been descaled!", and was more ired to discover the pool filter was the cheapest hot garbage, and probably had never been replaced since the pool was built. Mr. T Rex ordered a new better quality filter, and will install it when it arrives. He also did a chemical test on the pool, and had to add a few bags of shock. (The new owner insists he owes us, but I said, "No, we're just good neighbours- if anything, just reimburse us for the filter- it is fine." I feel bad enough that he and his wife purchased this money pit, as they are lovely.) Mr. T Rex explained the brevity of the pump running dry tonight- "Bae, it was running hot. It could have burned down the house- I don't know why it kept running, but the whole system is installed backwards, so that is why no failsafe stopped the pump. There are some higher end components installed, but it was NOT done properly."

Moral of the story, my peeps- while you can hire some bubba to "re-do" your pool, electrics or plumbling, going cheap (like the previous owner did), you absolutely get what you pay for- which is hot garbage. And now someone else has to un-duck the forking mess. Hire professionals, not some random blokes who will do it on the cheap from Craigslist. I mean, if Sir Snortsalot is the "Lead Engineer" for electrics in the chapel, that ish is surely going to burn down!

• Heart
  • Haha