The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @ploppityplop2 for naming/nomintating the thread title - an honourable mentions goes to Kathy Kobs on YouTube.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:44 PM
NotAChatelaine said:
When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

Wallpaper | Handcrafted Wallpaper
Most wallpaper is digitally printed with ink, but not ours. We handcraft every roll in Dorset using our very own paint, traditional techniques and bespoke equipment.
www.farrow-ball.com
www.farrow-ball.com
There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.
I present to you The LaLand Collection

1716295135571.png

1716295150352.png

1716295180250.png

1716295205715.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:MsPitstop, Sunnee, Nettle flower and 55 others

Tea with lemon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:55 AM
We've been complaining for a long time that Fanny hides her clothes, so we can't catch prices and models.

Fanny really made an effort this time to let us see the whole dress.
Screenshot_20240521_073916_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_074044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_074303_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:One Mad Collie, Mr Magoo, Granola Chic and 50 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Today at 1:49 AM
Hedda Hopper said:
Upper respiratory virus! Both my husband and I had it for weeks. His turned into pneumonia.
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, Freesia54 and 49 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:16 AM
1716347749892.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Granola Chic and 46 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

VIP Member

Wednesday at 7:03 AM
@karinchristinegande199
15 hours ago
I am so sad about the chicken, I wasn’t able to cook dinner for me and my kids

In all seriousness those kids are going to need help in the future if this is how their mother reacts to the bull tit spilling out of liarland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Pencil Pine Principessa and 46 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:10 PM
Cleo's Asp said:
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
Definitely staged. The chickens died 5/6 months ago. Now they’re all suddenly being stalked by the same fox. Foxy must hold a grudge against the chateau residents for some reason. Sounds like the plot to Jaws 3 or 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:MsPitstop, StephaniesSupportConsort, Nettle flower and 44 others

I have to add these gems.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:20 PM
1716326424948.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, tuffiti and 41 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:28 PM
Gahden greetings from Chelsea!
Wahdrobe selected by Phillip, then a morning constitutional followed by a spot of tea, the pahfect way to staht the day!
We're off to stroll the gahdens of Chelsea. To the envy of onlookers, we received a complimentary upgrade and skipped the queue!
The scent of lilac and primrose filled the air and a serenade of bahdsong welcomed us into this idyllic, privileged botanical paradise.
As we meandered the gently winding paths, we reminisced the halcyon pahst whilst curating the sanguine futcha. Life is good!
1716390066390.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, noisette, Ginginger and 40 others

tuffiti

Yesterday at 9:43 PM
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.

fp.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, Cleo's Asp and 37 others

As always, thank you all who contribute.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Snorts looks the happiest I have ever seen him in the photos where he's flirting with the cloaked man at the Ardmore shop. I wonder if he's pretending to be heterosexual perhaps because he is from a Catholic family. I believe there is still a lot of intolerance in the Catholic church. Maybe both his grandparents and his parents are biased against gays. I know it's also because of the money, travel and possessions that he gets for free, but Fanny is probably the perfect beard for him. She's not that keen on sex but likes to pretend that she's desirable. She needed to prove she could find a man to say he loved her and she needed someone she could control and who would enable her to carry on with her impulsive spending. In all those respects, he provides a perfect partner for he as she does for him. When he meets men like tobacco John and the Ardmore guy, he can be more like his real self. If he were a more likeable person, you could almost feel sorry for him as it's really tragic to live a life of pretence and it can only end in disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Snorts looks the happiest I have ever seen him in the photos where he's flirting with the cloaked man at the Ardmore shop. I wonder if he's pretending to be heterosexual perhaps because he is from a Catholic family. I believe there is still a lot of intolerance in the Catholic church. Maybe both his grandparents and his parents are biased against gays. I know it's also because of the money, travel and possessions that he gets for free, but Fanny is probably the perfect beard for him. She's not that keen on sex but likes to pretend that she's desirable. She needed to prove she could find a man to say he loved her and she needed someone she could control and who would enable her to carry on with her impulsive spending. In all those respects, he provides a perfect partner for he as she does for him. When he meets men like tobacco John and the Ardmore guy, he can be more like his real self. If he were a more likeable person, you could almost feel sorry for him as it's really tragic to live a life of pretence and it can only end in disaster.
I can't feel empathy for anyone who lies, & intentionally grifts off others for greed. I feel sorry for those who haven't a clue & continue to support her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, at last I am somehow appearing in the top comments this time..
Let's celebrate. We can both have 2 of Olly's dancers each, although I must admit I'm partial to have them all 4 for myself. ❤
They're too cute and broad shouldered and muscular... 🤤🤤🤤
Wait, what was I going on about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let's celebrate. We can both have 2 of Olly's dancers each, although I must admit I'm partial to have them all 4 for myself. ❤
They're too cute and broad shouldered and muscular... 🤤🤤🤤
Wait, what was I going on about?
You can have them. I’m more in the intellectual mood. Isn’t that perfection?

@Beachgirl , how many sons do you have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Phillips the happiest when hes thinking about Lily of the valley says no fiancé ever!!! Also, the coat she bought the coat that’s the goofiest looking coat I’ve ever seen!!! I looked up at my cooking line this afternoon and look whose name I saw dining in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks to @ComtesseRose comme d'habitude 😘

Well done @ploppityplop2 for the name and nom.
Yo, @JackSpratt top comment. Champagne all round. bleeping good stuff n'all.
Special mentions to the artwork artists, you know who you are.
Our undercover detectives and all who contribute to the final fall out.
@tuffiti for the Patreon, I don't know how you do it.
Speedy last thread, Despicable fanny and Thrush giving us plenty to tattle about.
Here's hoping all of our poorly and ailing hags and hellhounds and their (long suffering) partners are on the mend and feeling better.
A few new voices, but perhaps nervous longtime members. Don't be shy, join in.

Onwards and upwards tattlers
---
Phillips the happiest when hes thinking about Lily of the valley says no fiancé ever!!! Also, the coat she bought the coat that’s the goofiest looking coat I’ve ever seen!!! I looked up at my cooking line this afternoon and look whose name I saw dining in
And they paid! It's a miracle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Trying to catch up on last thread but on seeing this pic this is what I saw. I couldn't resist. Blood sucker
Screenshot_20240524-182227.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the whole pot room remodel into twin beds paradise is because Pavlina is coming back for an unspecified timeframe? 2 volunteers, 1 room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose. 💕
All I have to add to the numerous call-outs on the stupidly expensive coat is that it looks like a Panto costume. Dandini is in the house. bleeping hell. What an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the whole pot room remodel into twin beds paradise is because Pavlina is coming back for an unspecified timeframe? 2 volunteers, 1 room.
Thought the same thing. Fanny is short of beds and needed to make space, in addition to offloading weight by loading crap in the shipping containers.
---
Stuart and Patsy are planting around their courtyard fountain and embroidering linen napkins with one of their patrons. Guess they’ll be receiving a sponsored embroidery machine soon!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey, Brocunt. London isn’t in Europe! And that coat makes you look like an idiot.

IMG_2533.jpeg

IMG_2534.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.