The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit of SJ's is sooooo unflattering. I was wearing similar back in the early 1980's. Wasn't flattering on me back then either. 🤣🤣🤣. With all the cash she spends on high priced clothing she could easily ask for advice from a personal stylist, and no Jansen, that does not include you.
I still think the best 80s look was the more pastel shots of I Wanna Dance With Somebody. I even like the Louis Quatorze 'do. Love you, Whitney.
Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.15.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.21.13 AM.png

---
I am old enough to remember the randy vicar, his organza sunscreen blazer from Walmart, and Pheeph's fawning interest.
Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.35.49 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am old enough to remember the randy vicar, his organza sunscreen blazer from Walmart, and Pheeph's fawning interest.
View attachment 2953132
I hope Stephanie & Philip take that invisible blazer to South Africa next time they go & have Spero V tailor it up so they can share & take turns wearing it. Or just do it the Lalande way & cinch it up in the back with a hair clip and push up the sleeves. Either way it needs to make its way into their clothing rotation.🤷‍♀️
IMG_0541.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder how much they spent there.
I wonder how much they bought.

After reading all your comments here about store assistants, I'm scared you'd all roast me at work.
My famous and most often used phrases:
Behind the cashier desk: "Hi/Hello/Good Morning" ->*annouces the total* -> *optional cordial small talk* -> "Do you want the receipt?" -> "Have a nice day"
In the store: "Sure", "No Problem", "No, you aren't disturbing me, this is what I get paid to do", "Just follow me", "I'll get somebody who knows more than me", "We're sold out, I'm sorry"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Same kind of upbringing for me. I get very stressed if I'm running late so I avoid it like the plague! If I have to go somewhere for an appointment I've never been to, I plan a trip ahead of time so I'm familiar with the route and KNOW where I can park. That's the tricky part.
Like you all @Hedda Hopper and @MRShavershamsdress and @JackSpratt I cannot be late. So ingrained is it in me. If there is an appointment I study the route, don't do SatNav 'tis the devil's work, work out the best way without delays and where to park. A table for dinner and we'll arrive 15 minutes early and sit in the bar for a drink. It is a standing joke amongst the French that I am always early. If it's something at a friend's house, after 21 years, I can now practice the quart d'heure Narbonnais but I'm usually sitting outside in the car waiting for that quarter hour to pass. The boy, however, is tardy. He is French. And he may well be his maternal grandmother's grandson! So bad was she at timekeeping they used to arrive at weddings as the couple were leaving the church or even already left for the reception! She was just rude. Even if you told her departure time was an hour or more before actual leaving time she would still be an hour late. That's a narcissist for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
was there a flog last night not seen it have I missed it?
No CD on a Wednesday now, that’s become Patreon Video Day (lucky things). It’s the new improved posting schedule, CD on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No CD on a Wednesday now, that’s become Patreon Video Day (lucky things). It’s the new improved posting schedule, CD on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Or something like that.
Did she churn out a patronising missive for the suckers last night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you're to meet up at 7pm tell her 6h30 ;) She'll be on time ! That's how I deal with my brother. :sneaky:
I had a great boss once who worked on Vince Lombardi time - if you’re not 15 minutes early you’re late! So on a business trip if you were to meet in the lobby at 8:00 am you better be down there ready & waiting by 7:45am. To this day I always aim to be 15 mins early!
---
was there a flog last night not seen it have I missed it?
Patron vlog but not posted yet

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same kind of upbringing for me. I get very stressed if I'm running late so I avoid it like the plague! If I have to go somewhere for an appointment I've never been to, I plan a trip ahead of time so I'm familiar with the route and KNOW where I can park. That's the tricky part.
I'm the same as you. I arrive early no matter what. Don't enjoy the stress of rushing, or even the thought of being late. Not sure I understand the mindset of those who are habitually late to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On way back after having fun in London with Davey, philip and stephenie...why o why is she going back to france with them ,so they are in the air now at 19.00pm
More fool her ! I do not get that. I can't understand what they see in her. And why they like being in a pile of rock on the verge of collapsing with moulds, dry rot, mice, being in a dirty and cold environment with a slave salary and slave meals. 🤷‍♀️ Not my kind of fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like you all @Hedda Hopper and @MRShavershamsdress and @JackSpratt I cannot be late. So ingrained is it in me. If there is an appointment I study the route, don't do SatNav 'tis the devil's work, work out the best way without delays and where to park. A table for dinner and we'll arrive 15 minutes early and sit in the bar for a drink. It is a standing joke amongst the French that I am always early. If it's something at a friend's house, after 21 years, I can now practice the quart d'heure Narbonnais but I'm usually sitting outside in the car waiting for that quarter hour to pass. The boy, however, is tardy. He is French. And he may well be his maternal grandmother's grandson! So bad was she at timekeeping they used to arrive at weddings as the couple were leaving the church or even already left for the reception! She was just rude. Even if you told her departure time was an hour or more before actual leaving time she would still be an hour late. That's a narcissist for you.
I was early for my own wedding. Even beat my bridesmaid to the church. 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
More fool her ! I do not get that. I can't understand what they see in her. And why they like being in a pile of rock on the verge of collapsing with moulds, dry rot, mice, being in a dirty and cold environment with a slave salary and slave meals. 🤷‍♀️ Not my kind of fun.
They sell their souls for a few more Insta likes and love bombing comments on Youtube.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.

fp.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
1. we know Stephanie made up the tale about a Fox cleaning out the henhouse.
2. Stephanie has planted comments in the CD comment section stating that a fox would never attack a tiny dog like.Ratso. Not true. Ratso is tiny and within the size of white range of an animal targeted by foxes. Also, a fox may also defend itself against an aggressive high prey tiny dog like Ratso.
3. Ratso still at risk of being attacked by peacocks, Eagles, hawks, owl, kicked by a pissed off sheep, attacked by larger dog, etc.
FOX ATTACKS DOG APPROXIMATELY SAME SIZE AS RATSO.

The fox lunges at the dog and then rebounds off the patio before chasing her onto the grass.Jackaranians are a crossbreed known for their inquisitive and alert nature. They measure up to 10 inches tall and weigh between six and 14 pounds.

Once there, the fox pins down the tiny 'jackaranian' and repeatedly bites and claws at her as she struggles to get away.

When it seems that the fox has completely overpowered Roxy, Mrs Carroll's husband Kenny comes rushing from the house screaming and waving his hands to break the pair up. Watch video below.

When it is a rat-dog, you cannot blame the fox for thinking it is food.

That's not a fox attacking the small dog - it is clearly a dog with a collar on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2953132
Was he trying to present himself like those sugared almonds used as favors at weddings etc. That is the most ridiculous and hideous feckin looking thing I have seen. If hubster decided this was part of his wardrobe I'd be heading back across the pond.😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.