The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Central Florida and Whatever is out there is bad! My partner brought it home from GERMany. It’s not Covid but I’ve been sick since May 1 and of course it’s the busiest time at school. Still have a hacking cough 4 weeks later…
Upper respiratory virus! Both my husband and I had it for weeks. His turned into pneumonia.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice John and Lic no longer have any chateau videos on their channel? Chateau Memoirs? I was scrolling through my subscriptions to start to remove channels I no longer watch or want to watch.

Have other comments but need to head outside for yard work before the next round of storms to hit. Forecasted to hit between midnight and 4 am: hail up to 2" in diameter, 80 mph winds and potential for tornados. As if tornado sirens going off at 6 am on Tuesday and then again 1 pm that afternoon wasn't enough. It has been crazy weather, I believe we are in that line this year.

Normally Fanny talks about the weather at LiarLand but no one mentions that she talks about it but all the other vlogs talk about how much rain they have been giving. Guess she doesn't post about that as you wonderful people are able to track when she is there and not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh Gertie, how awful for him! I had them on the left side as well after Hurricane Katrina, probably brought on by stress. Keep a watch on his left eye. I was lucky not to be blinded but it did change the shape of my pupil from round to cat eye. Scared the crap out of people when they noticed it. It took a decade but it did normalize. Those antivirals are magic, they make an agonizing experience bearable.
Thank you @MRShavershamsdress ❤ . . . his eye on the left side was effected in as much as it was closed up and swollen but has since returned to normal. His doctor advised he see the optometrist just to be on the safe side which he will do.

And you're right, those anti virals are magic. Two tablets x 3 times daily for 7 days.
---
(For those two people who do not know him: a German Jewish singer, accused a hotel of antisemitism. 2 years later confessed his lies. Was ordered to pay 10000 euros, which he still didn’t.)
I must be one of 'those two people'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lsNUgxn_2FOGl892kHDQBAaw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jaysmith8199
2 hours ago
You have enough stuff to fill a brocante!
emoji_u1f60a.png
What fun you're going to have. The local archive / marie/ church records will start you off as well. If it's listed the monument historique? Have you looked at Chateau Lalande and restoration of their chapel? May be good to get the name of their paint restorers - they're doing a fab job! Not surprised youre tired - hard yakka mate!
emoji_u1f609.png

S0ao3DcoB4gjc8uc-fQKdvpw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

S0ao3DcoB4gjc8uc-fQKdvpw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
2 replies

S0ao3DcoB4gjc8uc-fQKdvpw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Chateau_de_Londigny

2 hours ago
No we are not listed as an Historic Monument
emoji_u263a.png
emoji_u1f970.png

---
One for Fanny

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I worked for a US company who took over part of the irish bank I worked for. They closed the conference room door at the time the meeting was to start. Woe betide someone who tried to sneak in late.
It's the same at the ballet or theatre. If you're late you have to wait until there is an interval.
---
I had a friend exactly like this and I told her it was her choice to always be late. She always said she was on Puerto Rican time and I said no you are just being disrespectful to those of us who manage to make it to our dinners on time. We are still friends :)
We have friends who are always late . . . and I mean always . . . we say they operate on Jackson time. Jackson being their surname.

• Haha
Hawaii! From what I've heard, the closer you get to the equator, the later you are allowed to be!
It's common in NZ via the Pacific Islands. 'Island time'.
---
Oh! Snorts DID lose his hair extensions! But if he is a bottom ( Surely. Most certainly.), then those could be pulled out / damaged, you know? They must be saved to wear at the wedding! Along with buying a new bottle of shoe polish! ( I SO hope Snorts reads here. Lol)
Can you tell if someone is a top or a bottom just by looking at them? :oops: (I'm so naïve in the ways of the homosexual)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well someone needs to cut the grass.
My thoughts exactly!
---
He is the LOVE OF HER LIFE according to her. I am wondering if like her forebears she is blind in one eye.
---

Snorts has lost the polish and hair system. What has he done to his eyebrows? Shaved then pencil? H e has decided less is more?
He looks as if he has had them waxed to give that very groomed, clean line underneath.
---
Anyone else notice John and Lic no longer have any chateau videos on their channel? Chateau Memoirs? I was scrolling through my subscriptions to start to remove channels I no longer watch or want to watch.
They had a couple not too long ago and are focused on their kitchen renovation. It's going to make Stephanie's kitchen look like the cesspool that it is.
---
Stephanie needs slaves
And cast members.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stephanie has lured Pavlina back to the dump for content and she need someone available for the patreon extravaganza. I bet Pavlinwa will stay for the summer or at least through thru the Patron days crap. Stephanie has nothing to film at the dump. All she has is the chapel, Ratso, some gardening, she will exploit purchasing some new chickens and building a chicken castle, Mummy and Percy crap, Pottie crap, twin bro Gerry tartan crap, B and B guests, fake wedding plans with the gay fiancé cast member, and shopping, shopping, shopping. You will see desperate visits with and from Permaslimey Permasmile, Tobacco Johnny, the Shreks, Amaury’s parents, the Bagheads, Dangerous Dan, Annalise and their kids, fake visits fom Snorty’s parents, Mousy suck up Wendy and Andi, the annual visit from the local suck up government officials, as well as mountains and mountains of fake promises, lies, and conflicting storylines. The hair collector may be back also in time for the Patron extravaganza.

Gross that refugee Pavlina is headed back to the dump. I bet you’ll be put in charge of taking care of the new chickens. Regardless of whether she seems nice or not, water seeks its own level, and she’s back to the dump, she’s in on the grift.

Amaury and Nutty have pretty much left the dump, and have been present only minimally since November, 2023. They will be spending the time in south of France fixing up the parents house. I can see them ultimately moving into the grandparents house Temporary early after the parents house is finished, and they will search for a home of their own to renovate for a YouTube channel.

Hide your wallets Grannies! The Stefanie Jarvis LieLande Summer 2024 Season of Bullshit and Master Begging is ready to commence. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
A few things I've learned from the Chateau Diaries Thread:
1. Many of you are phenomenal cooks & generously share your secret recipes
2. Shoe/leather polish & best place online for it
3. Wonderful quaint less touristy towns to visit in France
4. A lot of you enjoy being on time or early
5. Your sleuthing abilities are top notch
6. Stephanie is a bullshitter extraordinaire, many here have receipts to prove it
7. How to differentiate between a 'top' & a 'bottom' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's common in NZ via the Pacific Islands. 'Island time'.
---

Can you tell if someone is a top or a bottom just by looking at them? :oops: (I'm so naïve in the ways of the homosexual)
Oof! Snorts is a bossy top. Again, he has ZERO credentials, but that is what he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Upper respiratory virus! Both my husband and I had it for weeks. His turned into pneumonia.
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I laughed when she described Savills as 'just a real estate agent'.
A real estate agent they may be however, 'Savills is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange'.
They wouldn't touch La Lande with a barge pole; it's not called the dump for nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pavlina is another loser. She must be on some kind of trust fund not to have to work for a living and galavant around at will. Another perfect dupe for the dump. Her personality is right on par with Marie's, dull and boring. We can look forward to more foraging for herbal teas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I found it very interesting when they were in Nina Campbell looking at china. They were standing side by side, very close together and speaking not to be overheard . . . sotto voce. Asking repeatedly, how much is this? They are such a gauche pair of creatures.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.