The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I was taught, see a fox in daylight, watch out for rabies.
Foxes have evolved since my childhood, though.They live in cities now.
Only two weeks ago at 8 a.m. a fox walked down through my garden and around my pond. It was large and healthy looking with a magnificent tail, the last one that visited several years ago looked a sorry affair. I live in the semi rural North UK

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He could have chosen many from Zara but maybe the collar description did it for him.?
I am hoping that as they are so short of content Snorts will have time to run up a pair of matchy matchy trousers using the embroidery stitch on their Brother sewing machine, maybe a bonnet aswell?
I don't think I've ever seen a camp collar... You lives and learns. You lives and learns.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Before and after…Snorts did not like the old wallpaper found in the attic and thinks by slapping Daddy’s art up instead Fanny will not notice.
---
I don't think I've ever seen a camp collar... You lives and learns. You lives and learns.
Turns out it is a thing.
No doubt Hedda Hopper would know ?
I have no idea where the spread or closed part is going!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Despicable fanny and Thrush in Chelsea. Do we hellhounds and hags think that they will visit the local Primark...

There's some lovely paw-see-lin and jim-jams for 14 quid... and table-scaping tips. Probably a bit below the pretentious tits.

1716321172374.png

1716321212418.png

1716321251192.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
That bright blue paint on the window of that room is nearly as bright as the fluorescent pink tape she had in her bedroom. She never did have, and never will have, any taste. The wallpaper is awful and the peacock material on the bed heads clashes with it. Derek's painting looks terrible in the room but it would look pretty awful anywhere! They said the narrow alcove would be used for a clothes hanging rail but then Snorts hangs a small picture on the wall in the alcove where it will be completely hidden by the rail of clothes.That vlog was rather like a TV comedy. It reminds me a bit of some of the old decorating programmes where friends or neighbours decorated a room for someone else. No one had any taste, most rooms looked ghastly, and the home owners were devastated. Fanny is only finishing that room so it looks as if they are doing some work. It looked far better as it was, and should be for single occupancy. They rarely get couples working for them.
Of course it was staged. Everything is scripted to intentionally manipulate and mislead viewers in any way possible to continue the grift. Amaury and Ñutty are in on the grift. They get 5 to 6 months of vacation time per year and Ñutty does jack tit at the Dump. Anyone routinely appearing on camera in one of their videos is benefitting from the grift to include Kirsty.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Before and after…Snorts did not like the old wallpaper found in the attic and thinks by slapping Daddy’s art up instead Fanny will not notice.
---

Turns out it is a thing.
Well, there you go...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The interior designer/ film and editing assistant said it took Grant THREE HOURS to take one bed apart! Well done Selmar you fixed those well😂.
What an utter waste of morale and time.
Snorts hair system is becoming more weird. Who only has hair that grows behind your ears? It looks absolutely ridiculous.
Twins? Separated at birth?

IMG_1033.jpeg

IMG_1034.jpeg

nahh, the dog is beautiful…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They should have quit while they were ahead with that blue marijuana room.
It looked perfectly fine with the white furniture they unfortunately gave away to the Shrek's.
1716324414230.png

1716324588838.png
1716324495772.png

No, no "paint things (paintings) and pictures everywhere!"
1716324904545.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
the dog is there, so yes. Good enough for her. She won’t complain anyway because they are all a lovely family.
One commenter thought they were making apartments for Nati and Marie. As LL is Marie's "happy place", maybe that's not such a bad idea. She never spends more than a few weeks anywhere else without something going wrong and despite the stress of the dump, she does seem to survive there for longer. I doubt if Fanny would consider giving her an apartment; she can't even do one for Gerry. As Fanny won't want to pay for a proper chef, she may be stuck with Marie. She would have had Stuart had she been available and all her other friends who cooked, have deserted. Even Dana seems to have disappeared but Marie is probably a slightly better bet than Dana!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
---

Turns out it is a thing.
Yes, these types of collars are part of what is known as camp shirts. There is no attached band for a necktie. It's designed to be informalm, thus the name camp collar shirt.

What is a camp collar shirt?

"A camp shirt, variously known as a cabin shirt, Cuban collar shirt, cabana shirt, and lounge shirt, is a loose, straight-cut, woven, short-sleeved button-front shirt or blouse with a simple placket front opening and a "camp collar" - a one-piece collar (no band collar) that can be worn open and spread or closed at the ..."

Perhaps Phi and Fanny are planning a camping trip in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brico order for Chicken Coop of a few concrete blocks, cement and a few planks of wood AS IF there was any delay in the order,they only ordered it last week. Why lie ???
Snorts shirt was a table cloth at one guest dinner.
Because Grunt is there. He can build it

• Haha
Philips hair looked really really like strange pony tails on each side of his head!!

Who’s betting Phi phi will be rocking Bally UK soon?? Betcha a bottle of Champs in the VIP Friday night!!
Just a matter of time before we see him in braided pigtails.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.