The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty clearly thinks he's the ultimate in sartorial splendor wearing that fugly, floral, oversized, unbuttoned bowling shirt + his teenage, red, hightop Converse sneakers all day, including during dinner with the paying guests. If FRK's food didn't put me off my appetite sitting across the table from Snorty would.

View attachment 2948230View attachment 2948233

View attachment 2948243View attachment 2948245View attachment 2948247View attachment 2948246
View attachment 2948244View attachment 2948238
---
Fanny in her grifted kickback from One Hundred Stars.....
View attachment 2948252View attachment 2948255
I am certain that Snort's flowered blouse was my 91 year old mother's that we donated to Goodwill when clearing out her home to sell. It was circa 1984. He is a dumb crumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
Definitely staged. The chickens died 5/6 months ago. Now they’re all suddenly being stalked by the same fox. Foxy must hold a grudge against the chateau residents for some reason. Sounds like the plot to Jaws 3 or 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The rose wine is from a box, hence the 'decanting'. Not sure bringing the box to the dining table fits with their table scapes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Today, in a Facebook group, I found the perfect dessert for guests in LL.
Hey Fanny! IT CAN'T BE CHEAPER.
(water and gelatin).
Thanks, follow me for more super cheap ideas.
Screenshot_20240521_191235_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Here are some fun comments!

susanbrockhurst1845

6 hours ago
I love the dress with the ruffled straps Stephanie-you look “adorable!My twin granddaughters wore similar at the age of 3..My daughter was born in 1975.

GenaF

6 hours ago
Philip looks butthurt on the video thumbnail. His expression is hilarious.

@antinuit

7 hours ago
God, that hair on him is so unappealing.

@krobill2
8 hours ago
Are the gnocchi also from the garden? Also, please keep Philip on a leash and don’t let him run around because he could get eaten by a fox.

@annivali4356
7 hours ago
Philip?

manorborn1

6 hours ago
I truly wish you would have showed the chicken situation when it happened so we could have grieve together. So sorry for your loss.
oh yeah and the real Clara in the comments.. right..
SwfrZNgqV-4mi_Xo506Zafw=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Clara Burnett
@ClaraBurnetttheGenuine‧2 subscribers
Left Lalande Left Tattle and Living Life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have a sad theory that Ratso will allowed to be martyred by the fox per a Mummy edict. She might suggest they can monetize his death selling more stars to honor Grannies's dead pets. They are probably not keen on him tripping them on the stairs,etc and will visit only after he has been "disappeared"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Stephanie showed her entire dress and length of the dress on purpose in order to taunt viewers, and people who are on to her scams and her insane luxury shopping sprees. She is throwing another temper tantrum on video. She did it so the dress could be easily located, and the €1600 plus price revealed. “ you can’t tell me what to do“ Jarvis is cocky
It's a shame Annalise didn't stick to her weight loss program... she's far too young to be carrying that much weight. If she gains even 10lb a year she's going to be in a mobility scooter in 15 years... Good luck with that in a teeny farmhouse on dirt roads..
---

Snorts needs a floating shelf in his china room... I'm sure the beams could hold it...
Fanny did not take a flattering shot here…
The scooter fits.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That's pretty much exactly what you would do if you gave a tit. I had a fox move into an outbuilding last spring (2023) to give birth to her kits. My sheep have access to the outbuilding and as a responsible animal owner I was concerned. I called up the local office of flora and fauna to ask their advice. They said that as my girls were mature and there were no lambs the fox posed no problem but should I have further concerns to just give them another call. As it turned out neither party was bothered by the other and the fox eventually moved on. I did wonder if she would come back this spring to repeat the process. I haven't seen her but there was evidence the other morning of a kill, wood pigeon feathers everywhere.

It is highly unlikely, if it was a daytime attack, that it was a fox. They are just not active in daylight hours. My money is on the Prague ratter. I think that Despicable fanny has blown the kill up to be bigger than it actually was, citing the fox as the villain, and has now lost all control of the narrative. The dog probably got a couple and the rest were moved on to Curtsey as a protective/preventative measure. Liarsworld benefiting from some freshly slaughtered chicken, if Curtsey couldn't house them all.

Watch out for Despicable fanny making some outlandish announcement or a 180° turn on something she has been adamant against to try to change and take back control of the narrative.
That's what I was taught, see a fox in daylight, watch out for rabies.
Foxes have evolved since my childhood, though.They live in cities now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.