The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annalise will likely always cover for Stephanie or appear in her videos since her ex and Stephanie have a “ thick as thieves” relationship.
Annalise needs her head read for Fanny is no friend of hers ..... she would throw her under a bus in a second.
Take your two boys back home to the UK and have a good life free of grifting .... you are showing those two little boys what to do and be in life ..... its not good !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a wanker ! :ROFLMAO:
High time he took his daughter and went for a real European vacation, so she has something to tell her teachers when she gets back... She's clearly refused to be used as camera fodder for the Hag...

• Heart
At least the whole chicken debacle gives her plenty of comments...once again- she made it work for her!
And also somewhat backfire. The fans are becoming bolder and bolder. Their opinions count. They must be heard. Looks like Despicable fanny may have fucked up again 🤣
Her elaborate tale of woe was perhaps a little ott.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fear not lovers of Ruby! I'm pretty sure Ruby has known about that fox for some time. Ruby seems to be able to take care of himself pretty well. He is the only inhabitant of the dump that does.

"Foxes are generally not interested in cats, and the risk of a fox eating a healthy adult cat is very low. Adult cats are about the same size as foxes and have a reputation for self-defense. In fact, cats will often chase foxes away from their food or territory."
I have noticed since Marie has been back at the farmhouse. Ruby is looking decidedly thicker so I’m not sure if it’s his old age or Marie is definitely feeding him every day. He looks a lot healthier and frankly a lot happier having the dog off the leash is nice for Ruby. I’m all for it as he’s the only cat that I’m friends with.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
High time he took his daughter and went for a real European vacation, so she has something to tell her teachers when she gets back... She's clearly refused to be used as camera fodder for the Hag...
I bet that poor girl is bored as hell there!
He is not making lovely memories for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Her lie about the fox will bite her hard in the ass. If she continues to let Ratso roam free, it will bring her a lot of criticism. And none of the lazy asses are willing to take him for a walk on a leash several times a day.

What special building material is needed for a chicken coop that justifies a 5 month delay in delivery? Can't she even think of better lies? I don't appreciate this lack of creativity, it always makes me feel so under-challenged.
[/QUOTE]

The 5 month delay in building materials is because Amuary’s been down south all winter and Grant just arrived. Nobody else at the shitoo was willing or able to build the new brick bird house. Plus Fanny doesn’t really give a damn about the birds or any of the animals - they are now just much needed content.

• Heart
I believe it’s super sleazy, though vintage scammer Stephanie Jarvis, do you have people who are aware of the truth in the video where she peers are lawsdo you have people who are aware of the truth in the video where she spews her lies about the chickens:
1. Suspect number one, FRK/ Marie : claims to have found the chickens? She is the person who was instrumental in taking.Ratso off his leash into the chicken area and not watching him. She is accomplice to the killings, and will lie nonstop at the drop of a hat to her Patrons, viewers, or anyone to cover her own ass or to suck up to Stephanie Jaervis.
2. unwilling Kirsty: Stephanie is forced Kirstie to be a part of her laws for quite some time now. I believe Kirstie came and took the rest of the chickens and roosters after Ratso killed a few of them. Kirsty is uncomfortable in the video. because once again, Stephanie has hornist her into being part of a law told to hundreds of thousands of people.So typical.Kirsty, get away from Stephanie. Aren’t you better than this?
3. Annalise. Stephanie has worked her into being a part of the video and a part of her chickens lie/ Ratso cover up by repeating the law on camera in front of her. Annalise didn’t seem happy to be part of yet another lie. That is part of the price you pay to be within the orbit of Stephanie Jarvus. You will be used as a tool of manipulation to fool or mislead or lie to hundreds of thousands of yours in Patrons, all so Stephanie can continue her ebegging and grifting.

Annalise will likely always cover for Stephanie or appear in her videos since her ex and Stephanie have a “ thick as thieves” relationship.

how many people has Stephanie forced to lie for her or to sit by silently while they watch her tell lies to hundreds of thousands of viewers and Patrons?
Anyone who wants to be affiliated to Despicable fanny deserves any implications and blame that come their way. It is the price they pay for dancing with the devil.
FRK MarIE - stupid girl
Annalise - stupid girl
Curtsey - stupid girl

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's a shame Annalise didn't stick to her weight loss program... she's far too young to be carrying that much weight. If she gains even 10lb a year she's going to be in a mobility scooter in 15 years... Good luck with that in a teeny farmhouse on dirt roads..
---
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
That bright blue paint on the window of that room is nearly as bright as the fluorescent pink tape she had in her bedroom. She never did have, and never will have, any taste. The wallpaper is awful and the peacock material on the bed heads clashes with it. Derek's painting looks terrible in the room but it would look pretty awful anywhere! They said the narrow alcove would be used for a clothes hanging rail but then Snorts hangs a small picture on the wall in the alcove where it will be completely hidden by the rail of clothes.That vlog was rather like a TV comedy. It reminds me a bit of some of the old decorating programmes where friends or neighbours decorated a room for someone else. No one had any taste, most rooms looked ghastly, and the home owners were devastated. Fanny is only finishing that room so it looks as if they are doing some work. It looked far better as it was, and should be for single occupancy. They rarely get couples working for them.
Snorts needs a floating shelf in his china room... I'm sure the beams could hold it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Annalise needs her head read for Fanny is no friend of hers ..... she would throw her under a bus in a second.
Take your two boys back home to the UK and have a good life free of grifting .... you are showing those two little boys what to do and be in life ..... its not good !!!
Annalise is too in love with the limelight. She has been courting vloggeurs and influencers for colabs since she and Danthevanlessman started up escape to Rural France. Annalise was the mastermind behind that one and now she has lost it so she's desperately hanging onto any other one she can get into. Obviously not getting any success with her approaches, she's probably volunteered her services to Despicable fanny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
That bright blue paint on the window of that room is nearly as bright as the fluorescent pink tape she had in her bedroom. She never did have, and never will have, any taste. The wallpaper is awful and the peacock material on the bed heads clashes with it. Derek's painting looks terrible in the room but it would look pretty awful anywhere! They said the narrow alcove would be used for a clothes hanging rail but then Snorts hangs a small picture on the wall in the alcove where it will be completely hidden by the rail of clothes.That vlog was rather like a TV comedy. It reminds me a bit of some of the old decorating programmes where friends or neighbours decorated a room for someone else. No one had any taste, most rooms looked ghastly, and the home owners were devastated. Fanny is only finishing that room so it looks as if they are doing some work. It looked far better as it was, and should be for single occupancy. They rarely get couples working for them.
Do you mean UK’s Changing Rooms or Trading Spaces the US version? Either way the results were pretty ghastly!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Thrush does get new clothes! Not just tit from Emmaüs and Brocuntes. Do we think Despicable fanny chooses for him or is he allowed to choose for himself?
I think he chose it, because she thoroughly humiliated him with the critique... Imagine wearing a new outfit and someone went on and on like she did, picking at every detail, it's embarrassing... and then to say condescendingly "..it's weird but I like it. No, no... it's a compliment.."
---
Her lie about the fox will bite her hard in the ass. If she continues to let Ratso roam free, it will bring her a lot of criticism. And none of the lazy asses are willing to take him for a walk on a leash several times a day.

What special building material is needed for a chicken coop that justifies a 5 month delay in delivery? Can't she even think of better lies? I don't appreciate this lack of creativity, it always makes me feel so under-challenged.
The 5 month delay in building materials is because Amuary’s been down south all winter and Grant just arrived. Nobody else at the shitoo was willing or able to build the new brick bird house. Plus Fanny doesn’t really give a damn about the birds or any of the animals - they are now just much needed content.
[/QUOTE]
That wall is going to look like Dan's new mud room... only nobody will put a finishing coat, nothing says French Chateau like stacked breeze blocks....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
This vlog was another laugh track from the first to the last minute. The self-proclaimed highly skilled interior designer can try on all the furniture in the universe, but unless the wallpaper is changed, it will continue to cause eye cancer. I thought the room was a staff room? Why two beds? Throw one out and make a small seating area and then there's room for a wardrobe. The two jumping jacks not only lack taste but also logical thinking. I'm sure now all sorts of furnishings will be bought for the room and in three months it will be redecorated again and everything will end up in the container. But anyway, it's all just for content.

The table setting is leaning more and more towards the farmhouse style, which doesn't go well with the porcelain. I don't understand the system with different flower arrangements in different sizes and styles anyway. But how could I, I'm not a florist.

As always, this vlog was not informative, not inspiring and certainly not educational.

But the question that really bothered me was: Why did the dessert look like placenta? Disgusting.
This woman gives my arse the headache with all the utter shite she spews.

Why is it noone else has any trouble having materials delivered and why do these crazies bloody believe her every word.

Also what's she building for these next batch of chickens with all those breeze blocks .....a bunker?!
1716293905136.png

I mean can you imagine her going to the Mayor to tell him she's got a fox roaming her however many acres property. There won't just be one will there she owns a bleeping forest. They'll laugh in her face instead of behind her back this time. All their suspicions will be verified that the whole place is inhabited by a boat load of immature social misfits.

If she's that bothered (she's not we all know this) get the local Chasse in, they'll have a field day killing anything that moves and then see how popular that makes her with her adoring fans.

It's called nature, foxes/pine martens kill and IF it was the fox, then shame on her for bad animal management and not makng sure the birds were in a safe enclosure. IF it was the dog then that idiot of a woman Marie must have stood there like a dumb mute and watched it happen rather than get in there and drop kick the bloody dog over the fence and out of the way.

They all make me sick. Not one person in that shithole ever takes any responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m still pondering the “time and motion” logic of items from the peacock bedroom (chambre des oiseaux) being carried down the main staircase, trotted through the downstairs rooms and then taken up the back stairs to the hideously redecorated bedroom. A much easier route would have been going along the first floor landing, through Steff’s suite and then.straight on to the landing beyond. (Unless, of course, the two bedrooms above the sagging grand salon have already emptied, with the furniture stored in the demolition site G/S, pending removal to the storage containers.)

Nobody in that hellhole has an ounce of sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.
The Puy Vidal women have also used Farrow & Ball, even doing an entire vlog when they visited the Paris showroom and had the color consultant spend a day at their chateau. Apparently, they have an entire team of folks who work exclusively with chateau owners.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.
I present to you The LaLand Collection

1716295135571.png
1716295150352.png
1716295180250.png
1716295205715.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Anyone who wants to be affiliated to Despicable fanny deserves any implications and blame that come their way. It is the price they pay for dancing with the devil.
FRK MarIE - stupid girl
Annalise - stupid girl
Curtsey - stupid girl
MariE = thick, Annalise = two faced/desperate? and Curtsey, went right off her (she's on the Gibbons FB group and is cut of the same mold) when she had a right go at someone on there ages back now. I thought mmmm nothing llike showing your true side.

I cast them all in the same boat as the rest.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.