Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
margaret-annfoster5848
32 minutes ago
Is anyone else getting a bit tired of Phillip with his "ownership" of the chateau? I want, I want, I want. He sounds like an insolent child. Philip become a man and a grown up, and even famous on your own merits not off of Stephanie's years and years of hard work and ownership. Stephanie I'm not trying to be rude, it's just sad seeing you becoming less than, and deferring to Phillips I want's more and more. Don't loose you
---
drusabs
1 hour ago
food looks fancy but tiny
---
@carolcourtney4309
9 hours ago
Shouldn't nick and Michael be planning the inside and electrics of the chapel with you?

@chrisjones3901
1 hour ago
No I want phillip owns it now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

C'est moi

VIP Member
I have a question regarding this 👇
1716739420488.png

Our lovely @KiKiGee posted this picture the other day. I wondered what the large white blobby area was.

Is this a star cluster? A starburst? Or a stargate? Or, even, a portal into another world?

Will there be a major grift for this heavenly phenomena? How much will the Despicable fanny charge for the "rental" of this gem and will it ever be plotted on the grifters starmap?

Totally hors sujet, but somehow connected...

Our local car wash put in a new whirly-gig car wash. It is called the Stargate. I was very disappointed upon using it to come out in the exact same place. I was really hoping for a tele-transport experience like is the 1960's Star Trek series. Maybe the warp factor didn't attain the necessary speed to sling shot me into another galaxy...

Time to open a bottle of something. The sun must have passed the yard-arm somewhere. And it is mother's day in France so, I deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Magoo

Absolutely cringe worthy to hear Prince Prick speaking about the plans.. as if he is the master of the place. What is Fanny doing? A damn fool she is to give him so much rein.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
EE37zF6vFZuGyS8tIezkPGIA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@patriciaarroni2142
20 minutes ago
If nothing eles, the restoration of such a beautiful chaple, has made this channel exceptional, and the patrons exceptional people. Again, thank you .

This just riled me up. We all know the patreons didn't pay for the chapel despite her saying she had saved money for heating, the chapel, the lake we all know she spends that money and this was funded by extorting the bereaved with shite star scheme.

• Angry
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
WTF ?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@catherinefromchristchurchn6508
5 hours ago
If Pooh and Piglet were special because Phillip and Lancelot, why not commission a 'Phillip and Lancelot' sculpture in some medium for the bridge to the woods?

@eifelkind8750
13 hours ago
Unfortunately there is almost never anything about Lalande because you are everywhere in the world except in Lalande. You're just reporting about traveling and you don't even find out what's happening in Lalande. Except from the chapel. I.m sorry! Are there any volotiers?

• Haha
  • Sick

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
He was supposed to stay until Patreon Days- he got tired of shuffling Fanny’s hoard around the dump. Snorts refuses to pitch in. He is a #lazyloser.
There's been no update regarding the damp corridor off the kitchen. I hope Grunt took all the plaster off and left a big unfinished mess.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
Phillips the happiest when hes thinking about Lily of the valley says no fiancé ever!!! Also, the coat she bought the coat that’s the goofiest looking coat I’ve ever seen!!! I looked up at my cooking line this afternoon and look whose name I saw dining in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
The newly engaged couple, looks like Harry James Dwinell, (Mason Dwinell's younger brother).
Is he there to shoot drone footage, or teach Philip Janssen how to operate a drone???

1716799180002.png

Screenshot (762).png

• Wow
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis has no news judgement.
This will surprise no one.
What I would like to know is why she thinks any customer of Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe will prefer her cliched, aesthetically incurious, pompous, sycophantic and ill-informed coverage to this

Or this
Fans like Wendy would watch Fanny sit and watch paint dry. They are just desperate to be part of her fairytale life. It’s is more a horror story in my view.

Fanny is obviously not the least interested in the plants and as we know she is only there to make a vlog and go shopping.
That Fanny knows the name of five plants if that is amazing and she keeps changing her mind about what her favourite flower is too.
Just look at the dump, because she will not understand basic garden theory she will never understand the need for good design and right plant right place, and most of all who is going to maintain the monstrosity she is creating?
That lorry driver will not be there long.
Ombeline is going to make her exit soon like her carpenter boyfriend already has.
Curtsey is in on the grift and will stay, but her total lack of gardening skills for a garden that size is very apparent.Curtsey is not about managing such a space and is only there maybe two days a week?

Lucky Pavlina likes weeding.

Fanny is not good at presenting, her hands, gesticulations, awful look at me clothing and constantly hair flicking make for uncomfortable viewing whatever her subject.

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I feel a little sorry for Amaury - he came to the CLL with such good intentions and optimism, only for him to be sucked dry and now exiting.

• Heart
  • Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
The gay fiance now regularly drives the car in an effort to “butch him up”. However, the effort is undone by the hair bun, high waisted pants, crop top sweater and porcelain obsession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ladeda1957

@nlstevens1
1 day ago
When is your Mother & Percy returning?

@isabellejarvis7805 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
1 day ago
Mid June perhaps earlier.
---
NOTICE THE TWO DUMP ACCOUNTS SAYING THAT GERRY IS BIOLOGICALLY NOT RELATED TO STEPHANIE? Mummy must have had a tantrum And now fake accounts are doing damage control.

@aigerimsvanbayeva5364
1 day ago (edited)
Is Gerry your brother?!

@Sgirl🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie fake account
1 day ago
Not by blood. They grew up together and are extremely close. He lived with her family for awhile and she considers him her brother.

@Sparrowdean Dump account

1 day ago
He is not a biological brother.

@carolinegooder7091 stephanie jarvis
1 day ago (edited)
Stephanie's family mentored him when she was just a baby. He would push her in her pram when he was about 12 years old. Stephanie and Gerry call each other brother and sister

@carolinegooder7091stephanie
20 hours ago
@mattneillninasmom Stephanie calls him my brother often, like in this episode, and his Christmas cards are addressed to his sister, for example

@marionlum7781 dump affiliated account
1 day ago
When Stephanie's mother and father were young nurses in Glasgow Gerry would frequently visit their home and Derek took Gerry under his wing. When Stephanie was born Gerry took her walks in her pram...check out the early videos and look for the one where he talks about their visits to the zoo! When the family moved to England Gerry got permission from his family to go with them. He is such a lovely and loving big brother. That's a wee bit of their story.
Faaaark again the same questions, Steph should open every vlog with a disclaimer and family tree, no Gnome is not a blood relation, Snorts is my fiancee, I am a thief and a grifter, Natzis apartment is never happening, Ratso is a ratter, the chickens are dead, mummy 🦇and TB are coming back on the 12th of never, Potsy and bag head have lost interest in the farmhouse, and the grand salon will never be finished.

please add more to the opening monologue lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Has he been electrified? Maybe he has just eaten a cherry?

Fun fact.
Leading up to my own wedding( where thankfully the church was well cared for , heated and had appropriate lighting) I was self conscious about a slight extra chin. I had electric pulses regularly to do something to disperse the fat.
It certainly disbursed some money and I don’t think it made any difference to my chin!
Twins…
IMG_1046.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@JuSutton
37 minutes ago
Food is really imaginative and beautifully presented - just VERY small portions.

33 upvotes
@margaret-annfoster5848
8 hours ago
Is anyone else getting a bit tired of Phillip with his "ownership" of the chateau? I want, I want, I want. He sounds like an insolent child. Philip become a man and a grown up, and even famous on your own merits not off of Stephanie's years and years of hard work and ownership. Stephanie I'm not trying to be rude, it's just sad seeing you becoming less than, and deferring to Phillips I want's more and more. Don't loose you

@JuSutton
43 minutes ago
So very true, aka spoilt little child, and he's not a qualified electrician! and unless he's bought out one of the other partners, its STILL Stephanie, Nick and Michael who should decide, not him. His current suggestions will make it look like a some tacky Dysney place rather than an elegant chapel and certainly overload the circuits for such a small building. We don't watch this channel to see Philip or his pet dog, we watch it to see the Stephanie and her ideas, design, dress design.
---
7 upvotes
@margaret-annfoster5848
7 hours ago
You have to be kidding.... Get in professionals before he ruins this magnificent chapel. It is a place of worship where the statues should be the focus not over glitzy lights that should be in Versailles

@JuSutton
39 minutes ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Superbly stated.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Is Stephanie supposed to be revealing that she uses Photoshop and other techniques to change your appearance in YouTube videos? Wasn’t there a pending French law that was going into effect requiring such disclosure? Stephanie is making such heavy use of the LieLande fantasy filter better face appears like it is melting. How coukd she be sponsored by Foreo I wish you so radically alters her facial appearance in videos, and YouTube thumbnails? Seems like false advertising.

• Heart
  • Angry

huydecirku

VIP Member
Philip seems to hate Grant as much as Grant hates him. He is describing Grant as Stephanie’s “very old man friend.”
If he considers Grant a very old man, why let Grant carry all the boxes with books without helping him? How rude to the elderly!

• Haha
  • Heart