Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
Morning all !

Just started to watch CD.

OMG Squirrel is actually Working pitting some cherries - next he will be peeling some grapes !! 😱
Then a lie down. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 40

JackSpratt

VIP Member
From the Gibbon's page, another brainwashed fan. Although Bren did tell this fool the gifting had stoped. Just goes to show they see and believe what they want to. I wonder how many of these fools will be utterly traumatised the day Tit and Tat do a cut and run.

I have been watching/loving Stephanie's "Chateau Diaries" vlogs for years. Would someone please tell me the best way to send in a random suggestion to either Stephanie or Philip?
I live in the U.S., but believe the products I would like to suggest would be appreciated and easily ordered on Amazon. (Not sure how astronomical shipping costs would be though.) Living on a fixed income as a retiree, I wish I could say that I would gift things to them. Maybe they'll create a "Wish List" of items that we 'non-Patrons' could afford to send.
1f614.png

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry

graciemckitten

VIP Member
MyPetZombie84
19 minutes ago
jesus noooooo more porecelain!

LOVE THE SOUTHERN SNARK!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
@karinchristinegande199

1 hour ago
Oh my young lady I am getting more and more jealous wherever you go people know you, and they obviously adore you. All these discounts, free gifts, and free upgrades you get whenever you fly, stay in a hotel or go shopping. Even being able to use such an expensive Porsche for free from your good friends is a blessing from the Lord above. I was happy when my ex-husband (who came out as gay), left me his old Chevrolet to use. It was so nice to see Philipp gallivanting through the seas of flowers and bushes. He really blossomed, as we would say here in Alabama.

@ownerlandlord4654
2 hours ago
I think that the invitation by Stephen & Sarah to their ‘Jack & Jill’ party was a stunt to gain more viewers. They could have gotten married 20 years ago. They did it to gain more viewers because their vlogg numbers are declining. There is nothing special about their renovations and their retreats. I watched once or twice and was not interested. They seem to follow yr coattails as many other vloggers do.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Hire a trained architect and skilled restorers for €500,000 to properly renovate your chapel, but then Fanny doesn’t spend a bit more to hire a licensed electrician and lighting expert to design and layout the electrical and light fittings. Also, shouldn’t you be running the electrical conduit before you do the plastering and painting?

Fanny really does want the place to burn down, claim the insurance and escape to Venice. I hope Fanny’s insurance company is watching the boy wonder play with the electrical layout.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Is that a new 2024 clothing item at the beginning?

So, none of the guests wanted the croissants, couldn't they wait to escape?

What a revelation FFS, the cherry pitting gadget, I think I still have mine somewhere. The tit can't eat cherries because they taste like almonds which hes allergic to. Three words........fuck off Janssen.

I don't use pesticides and the cherries on my tree don't all have maggots in them. No, just can't be arsed to pick them can they.

The Tit's statement of the year 'I don't want to be fussy' NO!, I'd have never guessed.
Bet Marie's thrilled, something else she's got to pander to.

Good to see the new gardener has learn't what a weed is (hasn't realised the Tit is also one though). This week Jerry's her brother, wish she'd make her mind up. He's only there for two days, more filming? He's probably a very nice man but he does give me the creeps.

The guest's engagement ring had a stone in it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They most certainly read here, what have we been on about cherries=tick, watering system and weeds=tick, mummy=tick, Fanny's multitude of dresses=tick, Marie using recipies from a French cookbook=tick.

Why are there pickles with the roast beef that everyone touched before it went throught to the guests?

Questions, questions, questions
Not too sure what the orange peril is celebrating here, although so far 3 comments have said they would like to be his partner 🤮.
Without the weeds it is easy to see how sparse and unimaginative the gazebo planting is.
As for the rose beds…what roses?
My garden is full of flowering roses now.
Fanny is getting what she paid for and It is because the weeds took the nutrients, they don’t feed ,water or mulch the roses . Three gardeners and they don’t know how to garden without pesticides. Absolutely ridiculous.
As for Ombeline being pleased about the spinach crop. Two measly leaves per plate. There is more wild spinach on the beach in front of my house.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

T Rex

VIP Member
The eye, the eye, I tell ya it sees all.
---
I like the coat! I am fairly tall and would wear it with a long tunic top/black leggings/doc martens. I am not classic or of the faint hearted! Stephanie Jarvis has a hunched back posture and is too short to carry off a bold pattern as this. She makes the same mistakes with her clothes and her interior decorating.
The coat is definitely a statement piece. I like what you would wear with it! Only Fanny can wear a $2000 designer coat and look like a bag lady. Tess, on the other hand, would slap that coat like a boss lady! (And she'd probably wear black with it as well.)

For all the money Fanny spends to look heinous, she would be better served to work with a stylist, a real hairdresser for a colour consult and better cut, and a make-up artist (because that 90s look is far past its expiration date!)

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Philip seems to hate Grant as much as Grant hates him. He is describing Grant as Stephanie’s “very old man friend.” Grant could flatten Phillip with one swift punch. Evidently, Philip believes being 28 or 29 years old is his only value to Stephanie. Philip shows his stupidity daily. Does he not realize that Grant and Stephanie are about the same age? Which would mean, by Snorty’s reasoning, Stephanie must be a “very old woman” so Snorty”s fake fiancé is a “ very old woman.” Not very smart to insult your elderly fiancé, who controls the money. Phillip seems determined to define Grant as simply a “ man friend” of Stephanie so spell bound viewers could not possibly believe that Stephanie would cheat on young Phillip with very old man Grant.

You know Phillip, you may have screwed yourself in a couple other ways with that comment. If you believe Grant is a very old man, tobacco Johnny must be absolutely ancient, but you’re constantly trying to score with him and become his sugar baby. Interesting, I guess now tobacco Johnny knows your true feelings about older men. Chamberpottie and Baghead are also close in age to Grant.They will be thrilled to know that you consider them to be very old men, and applying your definition to Isabelle, Percy, and Gerry they must all be ancient. congratulations! In one comment, you have managed to offend or piss off eight people around you. Good work. Have a great summer at the Dump. Whooooops!

@LaReynedEpee snotty, condescending, dismissive response. Phillip hates Amaury.
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Obviously not noticed her very old man friend Grant has been there several days already

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Razzle Dazzle

Aw so cute, little PhiPhi tracing the lines of the blueprints and using a big boy pen too! Where's his school case with the coloured pencils, so he can colour code what he recommends. Seriously, wouldn't a scanner be a better choice and faster too!
Oh, that's right, you need content for the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
The beef was definitely bien cuit -what a shame. The rest if the flog was not well done it was a contentless shambles. Why does Grant not have dinner with the guests or Natti if she is there. The guests did not look happy again.

Fanny lied again saying they never harvest Lie Land cherries because of maggots um wasn't there whole flog where Mummy was nagging Fanny to bake and make jam with a glut of cherries from the garden. The truth is the garden is a shambles and no one can be arsed to pick the cherries so they buy them from the super market. You can't weed properly without a trowel or a little fork what a joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I can see him saying, “ I know all about electricity. I turned on a light at the Dump that I incorrectly rewired and I got shocked so I know all about electrical current and the human body. When my nightlight stopped working, after several hours of intense study, I realized that the bulb had burned out and I drove to the store in my new Porsche and bought a new bulb with Mommy’s credit card.”
Didn't he fix a porcelain lamp/candle for Fanny's Valentine's gift?
So he got experience, LOL.

5rU_lmPDEquMUVxqNquijUTQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

rupertgale537
4 minutes ago
Marie, I wouldn't worry about any nastiness made in the comments. I have heard that there is also a very dodgy forum where they have to be at least 400-500lbs and live in single bedrooms to qualify to join. You are doing such a fantastic job, so ignore and just enjoy the life you have made at beautiful La Lande.

Now, now Rupert Gale don't be jealous.
I mean with a face like yours no wonder you are not allowed into any establishment - online or offline.
Also, nothing wrong with single bedrooms, you should know, typing from one yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
So I've been watching a lot of footage from the Cannes film fest and it got me wondering why Fanny has never gone? I would think it would be right up her and especially PhiPhi's alley (seeing as he fancies himself an actor.)

Why doesn't she visit the "glamorous" places in her own backyard such as Nice, or Monaco? She tends to only visit places where she can be the big fish in a small pond or places with deep colonial roots where her money goes further and she can have local brown people wait on her.

BTW, wasn't there supposed to be a Saturday vlog? I thought Wednesday was her day off.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Is that a new 2024 clothing item at the beginning?

So, none of the guests wanted the croissants, couldn't they wait to escape?

What a revelation FFS, the cherry pitting gadget, I think I still have mine somewhere. The tit can't eat cherries because they taste like almonds which hes allergic to. Three words........fuck off Janssen.

I don't use pesticides and the cherries on my tree don't all have maggots in them. No, just can't be arsed to pick them can they.

The Tit's statement of the year 'I don't want to be fussy' NO!, I'd have never guessed.
Bet Marie's thrilled, something else she's got to pander to.

Good to see the new gardener has learn't what a weed is (hasn't realised the Tit is also one though). This week Jerry's her brother, wish she'd make her mind up. He's only there for two days, more filming? He's probably a very nice man but he does give me the creeps.

The guest's engagement ring had a stone in it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They most certainly read here, what have we been on about cherries=tick, watering system and weeds=tick, mummy=tick, Fanny's multitude of dresses=tick, Marie using recipies from a French cookbook=tick.

Why are there pickles with the roast beef that everyone touched before it went throught to the guests?

Questions, questions, questions

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Looks new. So much for her lie at the Garden Show that she had no coats to wear so had to purchase a $1,000 coat at the show. Good ole pathological liar Fanny. So predictable.

Is this another expensive garden show purchase?
Yes, I 'm pretty sure it is. It's just the kind of thing they sell and it could well be the same make as the other one, so it probably cost at least another £800. It's certainly not the reverse of the other one as someone suggested in a comment. It's a completely different style but looks like another Indian print, as was the other one.

When watching her interview all those garden designers for the travel vlog, I wondered what on earth they would think if they knew what a disastrous gardener she was and how many plants she had managed to kill through neglect and a lack of any real care for nature. Also, the way she drained the lake and killed all the fish. These people at Chelsea are passionate about nature and the environment, whereas Fanny is a clueless, empty headed bimbo, caring only about her own appearance and only pretending an interest in having a garden in the hope it will enhance her own image. The garden she was most interested in was the Bridgerton one, just like she was only interested in Egypt because of Death on the Nile!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Pyke

VIP Member
Fanny lied again saying they never harvest Lie Land cherries because of maggots um wasn't there whole flog where Mummy was nagging Fanny to bake and make jam with a glut of cherries from the garden. The truth is the garden is a shambles and no one can be arsed to pick the cherries so they buy them from the super market. You can't weed properly without a trowel or a little fork what a joke.
PROOF OF LIE

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
She said to the man making the stencils, so you're here to do the precise work. He replies, of course, we're all here to do that.

Stephanie had no where to go with that apart from an embarrassed little noise. It was so good to hear someone clap back at her.

Architect - score, stencil man - score.
---
Fanny has a new honour - she is the worst Madam of the prettiest hen house in all of grifter land. Don’t worry is the hens are safe bitch - as long as it pretty and has a nice picture on the front door! Hey Fanny- are you going to be cleaning out the hen house???
Stephanie and Kirsty discuss putting one or two courses of bricks under the window to raise it's height. Philip then pipes up as if it's his idea.
The chap helping Kirsty build the coop says to Philip, Kirsty just said that. Boom boom.

Architect - score, stencil man - score, chicken coop man - score. Non-syncophants who come out and say it as it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart