Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do think Fanny is beyond help, sadly. She lacks empathy and humility- as no matter how hard she fell, someone was always there to bail her out. Michael Petherick was the one who encouraged her to make a vlog on YT- and while he has his own issues, Fanny could have been a better friend to him. If my friend was making shyte choices, I certainly would have booked a ticket there to put a stop to that BS and have a "Coming to Jesus" talk. No, she couldn't be arsed, as it wasn't about her- she could give two forks about her "best friend" when she was starting to gain traction on YT. That was really shyte of her- while TeaBag has his issues, he was a genuine friend. Without him, she's still be struggling in her shitty B&B to pay the electrics... Fanny just uses people. What has she done for her local community? Abso-ferking-lutely NOTHING!
Stephanie Jarvis is what my grandmother would’ve called an “oxygen thief”. It was her go-to phrase for takers who were useless as a human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I tried to watch her travel vlog. I hope to someday go to see the Chelsea Flower Show in person. I couldn’t stand listening to Fanny. I kept wondering what in the world is wrong with her?? Is it anxiety, drugs or arrogance? Needless to say, I didn’t finish it. I’ll watch the show with qualified presenters that don’t annoy the socks off me.
I couldn't put myself through it as I'd end up punching the laptop. The normal vlog was enough.

Oh and Snorty boy's jumpers.......surprise surprise.......are from the womens section
1716634026741.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
As of my posting here, some 16 hours after posting the Dodgy Electrics vlog, Fanny has garnered 1,217 dislikes.

This is an amazing 12.29% negative response from all viewers registering likes/dislikes.

electrics dislikes.JPG

• Heart
  • Wow
Anyone who has ever flown with Ryanair knows that getting three seats together also (based on the view of the engine casings possible) exit row seats with extra leg room COSTS PLENTY (sometimes more than the ticket price) and has to be booked well in advance. Pavlinas return was well known in advance.
Exactly those seats were booked a long time ago. Also what loving couple sit on either side of someone else, in a row of 3 the couple would sit together with the 3rd person at the end. Pavlina is as complicit as the rest of the shits .

• Heart
  • Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
What a revelation FFS, the cherry pitting gadget, I think I still have mine somewhere. The tit can't eat cherries because they taste like almonds which hes allergic to. Three words........fuck off Janssen.
That's the crux of all his food 'allergies' @JackSpratt ... If it looks like (.......) I'm allergic to it, if it tastes like (......) I'm allergic to it.... bottom line is, he eats like a picky 2 year old. Shame on whoever dragged/threw him up to pander to it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I wonder how a Selmar is doing since his mother died? Hope he’s staying strong, focused on healing and getting back on track.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
welldesveredsideeye.jpg

oh gerald soooooo sorry how long have you been waiting in the sun ....... FORCED GRIMACE FOR PINK PHONE .... and sunburnt head and completely empty airport says otherwise

what a cowwww........

1716827764233.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Remember I told you all about Chloe (a.k.a. Coco) setting up a GoFundMe account so that people could fund some acting course in Oxford, England?
I've sort of forgotten about it, but tonight, as I went on there to find a GoFundMe account for a friend of mine who passed away on May 20th, Chloe's GoFund me came up.
She didn't receive enough money! I posted on April 16th that she had, as of that date, raised $2,920 of the $9,000 she asked for. On April 28th, she closed the request and refunded everyone their donation amount, indicating that she "gave up her spot". I sure hope another person is able to take her place and that they are able to fund the course, after being told they weren't chosen! It's very, very rude of her to accept when she didn't have the money, keeping someone else who was qualified and wanted to go from being chosen. I think the course starts in early July. Here is what she wrote:

1716687514522.png

1716687585323.png

---
Still thinking about this GoFundMe of Chloe's, which I accidently ran into tonight.
She says "it's evident that I won't be able to fulfill the payment deadlines without going into substantial debt of my own."

She wants to be an actor? I have no issue with that. It's HER dream, so it should be HER debt!

She has come up occasionally in my Instagram stories since I last posted about this in April, going antique shopping, driving cross country to visit family and going to the theater, looking at cute shops in NYC. I don't recall ever seeing something she posted saying she was working at a JOB.

Unbelievable!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
how is your treatment going? I just went back to my cardiologist's great doctor. Any way I am now on an inhaler and mucus tablets to help me breathe better and pray It doesn't turn ever so bad wishing you a speedy recovery
Just had an echocardiogram and awaiting results. Feeling much better so hope to be released soon. In-laws arrive late Thursday afternoon for a few days, and this is the most chilled I’ve been before visitors because there’s not much I can do. Although I’ve arranged to have cleaning crew come in and freshen up the place Thursday morning. 🤣

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Yeah, it's still sinking in that the Crozon sur Vauvre community room has a big ca. 1960s mural of their chateau, and she had absolutely no clue. And it's far more than a noblesse oblige thing. Reading slowly the book about the village next door, one of the things is, or was, people who lived all their lives there had living memory of their own grandparents' living memory -- so six or eight generations of history rested in the memory of one little old guy. I remember my mother's saying, I knew someone who could remember what happened in the year 1835. The shitoo and the chatelain are the same, but she wants to be no part of time or place. I don't get it.
If I were a newcomer to the local chateau, I think most of all I'd like the townspeople to come to dances. Have nice country dances for all ages. A barrel of something good to drink and a big ole roasted boar. Yeah.
Although Sarah and Shrek are dull as dirt, at least they are involved in their local community and hold events on their property for the locals. I don't get it.

I know every person on my street and in my borough because I actually care about my community and the people. With it being a holiday weekend in the US, despite it being nearly "the fires of hell" degrees in SW Florida, everyone is out on the water and reveling in "living their best life" right now. There is no place I'd rather be! In the words of Bruno Mars, "My house clean, my pool warm" (but we cannot leave the doors open or the electric bill would be insane), and I live in amazing community with the best people. It matters not what walk of life one has come from or how fancy one's home is- it's BBQs, boats, and living life to its fullest with interesting people.

Fanny can't be arsed with that- any opportunity she gets to "Escape from the Shitoo", she readily grabs. What a sad life. She has owned the dump for 17+ years, yet knows hardly a soul (unless they are a Brit, American, or Dana).

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
I do think Fanny is beyond help, sadly. She lacks empathy and humility- as no matter how hard she fell, someone was always there to bail her out. Michael Petherick was the one who encouraged her to make a vlog on YT- and while he has his own issues, Fanny could have been a better friend to him. If my friend was making shyte choices, I certainly would have booked a ticket there to put a stop to that BS and have a "Coming to Jesus" talk. No, she couldn't be arsed, as it wasn't about her- she could give two forks about her "best friend" when she was starting to gain traction on YT. That was really shyte of her- while TeaBag has his issues, he was a genuine friend. Without him, she's still be struggling in her shitty B&B to pay the electrics... Fanny just uses people. What has she done for her local community? Abso-ferking-lutely NOTHING!
Yeah, it's still sinking in that the Crozon sur Vauvre community room has a big ca. 1960s mural of their chateau, and she had absolutely no clue. And it's far more than a noblesse oblige thing. Reading slowly the book about the village next door, one of the things is, or was, people who lived all their lives there had living memory of their own grandparents' living memory -- so six or eight generations of history rested in the memory of one little old guy. I remember my mother's saying, I knew someone who could remember what happened in the year 1835. The shitoo and the chatelain are the same, but she wants to be no part of time or place. I don't get it.
If I were a newcomer to the local chateau, I think most of all I'd like the townspeople to come to dances. Have nice country dances for all ages. A barrel of something good to drink and a big ole roasted boar. Yeah.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Snorts looks the happiest I have ever seen him in the photos where he's flirting with the cloaked man at the Ardmore shop. I wonder if he's pretending to be heterosexual perhaps because he is from a Catholic family. I believe there is still a lot of intolerance in the Catholic church. Maybe both his grandparents and his parents are biased against gays. I know it's also because of the money, travel and possessions that he gets for free, but Fanny is probably the perfect beard for him. She's not that keen on sex but likes to pretend that she's desirable. She needed to prove she could find a man to say he loved her and she needed someone she could control and who would enable her to carry on with her impulsive spending. In all those respects, he provides a perfect partner for he as she does for him. When he meets men like tobacco John and the Ardmore guy, he can be more like his real self. If he were a more likeable person, you could almost feel sorry for him as it's really tragic to live a life of pretence and it can only end in disaster.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
PLEASE READ ALL THE COMMENTS BELOW BY A LIVID PHILIP ( co conspirator in grifting and lying) UNDER HIS FAKE ACCOUNT EPEE. THESE REPLIES REVEAL THE TRUE PHILIP, NOT THE FAKE CAST MEMBER ACTOR PHILIP. HIS IS NASTY, MEAN, AGGRESSIVE, PETULANT, IMPATIENT, DISMISSIVE, RUDE, ENTITLED, ANGRY AND PISSED OFF. HE FEELS ENTITLED TO LIVE IN A LUXURY LIFESTYLE, NEVER BE QUESTION, AND SPEND MONEY FLEECED OFF GRANNIES INDEFINITELY. HE IS A VERY CHARACTER DISTURBED PERSON AND HAS A LOT OF ANGER ISSUES ( as seen in his domination of the smallest dog in the world. Stephanie has stated that he is very very stubborn.). This will not end well. He cannot handle criticism and is a legend in his own mind,

@vanessagray8604
9 hours ago
Looking at the electrical plans, it makes sense to use UK plugs as the cables come out of the bottom of the plugs and not at right angles! I’m still not sure why Europe and USA have plugs like they do - the cables stick out and are a trip hazard and are not as safe as UK ones!?

View attachment 2962069
@LaReynedEpee smart ass comment from Phillip.
3 hours ago
French plugs with the cable not sticking directly out the back do exist, you know.

@jpfloru8669
10 hours ago
You can barely reach the plugs behind the altar and you would put caps on them? Erm Good idea about electrified candlesticks provided they don’t use the ugly EU cold lightbulbs.

@LaReynedEpee look at his condescending nasty response
3 hours ago
Ugly EU cold light bulbs? You can get led bulbs in all colour temperatures. How do people keep coming up with this nonsense.

@snoopybluejeans
10 hours ago
Chapels is looking good. But you haven't addressed the heating and de-humidifier issue? Maybe I messed it.

@LaReynedEpee look at a snotty response
3 hours ago
Why do you assume it isn't in hand?

frannyalfonso
11 hours ago (edited)
Do be careful about putting in wall lights of unknown origin , you must have had them electrically tested first? . I hope Philip is consulting a qualified electrician as to what can be put in or you could overload the system. We had an awful experience, we trusted a builder to sort out the electrics in our renovation

@LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago
I doubt Philip is going to be installing any electrics. I would expect they'll get a qualified electrician.

@westernnut8407
13 hours ago
Does your local municipality have zoning and permit laws for electrical work?

@LaReynedEpee smart ass response
3 hours ago
What do you think?

@LA-jf1zn
13 hours ago
Am I the only one who misses seeing Amaury?

@LaReynedEpee snotty, condescending, dismissive response. Phillip hates Amaury.
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Obviously not noticed her very old man friend Grant has been there several days already

@loveykukahiko4815
13 hours ago
Would you be able to put outlets on the outside of the Chapel? Lights for the outside? Spotlights to aim in the garden area behind the Chapel or the front to aim towards the whole green yard area? Christmas lights? Just a thought

@LaReynedEpee the king of the dump responds
3 hours ago
Outdoor sockets would definitely be worth having

@nelks1284
14 hours ago
I thought Amaury should be doing that…

@margaret-annfoster5848
5 hours ago
Or he's just giving up because I want Philip appears to be the new owner? The best thing he and Natie did for their mental health was move out and focus on their relationship.

@LaReynedEpee look at Phillips nasty response, everyone must be jealous of him, since that’s what his mother told him
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Are you jealous or something

@margaret-annfoster5848
5 hours ago
Sadly I agree, Stephanie is deferring more and more to Phillip who thinks the chateau is his. He's like a child with his I wants and the immaturity of his knowledge, skill and experience is taking the chateau away from oh wow to meh

@LaReynedEpee look at this hostile angry rude response. Paid cast member and gay fiancé Philip doesn’t like anyone to be concerned about his takeover of the dump.
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Too bad, it's her fiancé, none of your business

carolcourtney4309
14 hours ago
Do most men in Europe wear fingernail polish? No judgment, just really curious.

@LaReynedEpee Philip is mad he got busted wearing nail polish again because he had to give it up for several months due to viewer responses
3 hours ago
Any person, anywhere, can wear it if they want to. There's no rule against it.

@frannyalfonso
9 minutes ago (edited)
No it's not the norm for the average European man to wear nail polish. Of course they can if they want to, nobody would bother. . It's just not very fashionable at the moment. It used to be popular with followers of New Romantics, Goths and Glam rockers along with eyeliner and lipstick.

brendamchenry5697
15 hours ago
Please Please get a licensed electrical person to do the planning. It is worth having professional help rather than leaving yourself open to fire and liability

@LaReynedEpee see Philip defending his role as chief electrician for the chapel, although he has zero experience at anything?
3 hours ago
They still need the customer's input on where they think they will need services.

@patrickdemarcevol
1 hour ago
It's actually compulsory over in France to have a licensed electrician do the electrics, otherwise insurance would not cover any damage due to any electrical issue

@Jezz1946
17 hours ago
Why do you always have Gerry waiting for you at the Airport??? It's not much to ask!

@carolinegooder7091
16 hours ago
I think the airport is two hours away?

@LaReynedEpee see Philip try to come up with an excuse to tag team Stephanie’s response, where she had no excuse.
3 hours ago
How do you know they didn't get there first, waited in the carpark till his flight disembarks, then go round to pick him up when he rings to say he's out?

wesleyc1694
17 hours ago
In the USA 🇺🇸 there are electrical outlets and lighting systems which completely operate with remote controls Possibly you may consider using this type of installation if possible

@LaReynedEpee look at Phillips, condescending, sarcastic response
3 hours ago
Believe it or not, the rest of the world has them too

gaslitworldf.melissab2897
18 hours ago
I'm a tad jealous, b/c in the US, our eggs aren't safe to undercook, due to the risk of Salmonella poisoning. Because our eggs are washed, the protective membrane of the egg gets destroyed, leaving the egg vulnerable to bacterial infections. It's also why we must refrigerate our eggs to keep the safe for human consumption

@LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago
Seems to negate the point of washing them

cwatson3495
18 hours ago
Switches are set at a stand height above the floor. 48 inches or 122 cm

@LaReynedEpee Philip, the electrical expert weighs in on current trends.
3 hours ago
It can vary in different countries. Nowadays accessibility is often a consideration.

Read these last two seriies if nasty, angry comments by Philip. Do you see how he was likely involved in the attack on Tattler, Patrons, and CD viewers the past few years?

View attachment 2962059

View attachment 2962061

SylvieBDT
10 hours ago
Do you read at least our comments czt we never have a response, however you must have a communications manager

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751 Stephanie back under her fake account, gushing about her talent. So predictable. What a narcissist And con artist..
8 hours ago
Stéphanie reads all the comments but has very little time to respond, which is perfectly understandable. I don't think she has a communications manager. She makes her videos herself. She explained that she took training for this. She is talented and loves it.
See original (Translated by Google)

@donnacooper75
3 hours ago
Why don’t we see Natti and Amaury very much anymore? It seems you do not make time for them like you used to. I really don’t understand why they don’t live at the Château any longer and what happened to their apartment? They should be rewarded for all they do for you!!

@steffaniel370 new dump account
2 hours ago
They said they wanted to separate their work life from private life. The apartment was a plan put in place before Nati and Amaury got together. Amaury may also be helping out with his parents’ new house in the south of France.
Seriously hags, hellhounds et al, we simply MUST continue to encourage ol' goodytwoshoes, mirielle-thingy and lareyned'epee (and any other accounts they resurrect) because they will be their own downfall.

The fans are cottoning on. They are beginning to realise all is not what it seems. These tagging accounts must be wound up as tight as is possible.

Rumble, rumble, discontent

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
As an electrical engineer, I agree- the electrics should have been put in place first by a qualified electrician before the plastering was done (as it would have made sense.) The whole Shitoo itself screams of old electrics (remember the live wire Ian the Plasterer, RIP, found in the turret?) That, paired with the leaky kitchen ceiling "tee he, the can lights don't work, but we can't be arsed with that when there are antiques and wallpaper to buy!" are a disaster. Snorts is barely qualified to dress himself, let alone decide on the electric placement for the chapel. One could literally hang a Hello Kitty lunchbox on the wall and convince these clowns it is an electrical panel. SMH.
Screenshot (635).png

Screenshot (637).png

BJJ looking rough.png

Oh but she will use it for parties; buffets on the altar; treasure hunt clues, and lingerie shots, as before. Lighting is so important for all those sacred events, don't you know?
Chapel dinner.png
Moonie wedding 2015.jpg
Lalande chapel photo.jpg
Ruth chapel halloween party.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

Ladeda1957

Spellcheck, Fanny, you misspelled "Cimetière de Poulets"
When I see Stephanie come in late to a project and interfere with a design because it’s not to her liking it really pisses me off, the chicken house has all been done by Kirstie but she’s not sure about the window and the clearance for shelves etc, do the fucking work yourself lazy fool. She did this constantly with Selmar, she’d go quiet etc. I know it’s her chateau but if you don’t like how things are done do it yourself or pay someone, grifting cow.

• Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
LOOK WHO HAS SHOWN UP IN THE PLANNING THE CHAPEL ELECTRICS COMMENT SECTION……Dump accounts and a Stephanie Jarvis Dump account SGirl. Time for Stephanie to screw with viewers and Patrons and post demeaning and angry replies to the people who believe her lies and fund her luxury lifestyle..……Wheeeeeeee!

paulwarrington5197
1 day ago
In the UK all electrical insulation has to be done by a qualified professional and must pass building regulation inspector. You would not be granted a fire certificate without.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirl snarky comment by Stephanie jarvis
1 day ago (edited)
What makes you think that the chapel restoration company, which is a large, well respected company (and one of the best there is), and has dozens of professionals of all specialties on staff, (that travel all around the world), doesn't have a qualified electrician?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@steffaniel370 DUMP ACCOUNT
1 day ago
Was this filmed a while ago? I would have thought the electrics would be done before the paint restoration?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirlstephanies tag team answer to Dump account question to cover her lazy ass.
1 day ago
Yes it was. Stephanie doesn't stick to a rigid timeline. Somedays there's a lot going on and she has more content than she needs for the vlog, and somedays not much is happening, so she can use that extra content so she has something to put

donnacooper75

1 day ago
Why don’t we see Natti and Amaury very much anymore? It seems you do not make time for them like you used to. I really don’t understand why they don’t live at the Château any longer and what happened to their apartment? They should be rewarded for all they do for you!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@steffaniel370dump account
1 day ago
They said they wanted to separate their work life from private life. The apartment was a plan put in place before Nati and Amaury got together. Amaury may also be helping out with his parents’ new house in the south of France

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirlstephanie jarvis snarky comment about viewers. Stephanie is responding to posts in the tattle forum and her cd comment section noticing that passive aggressive mean girl Stephanie intentionally includes unflattering angles of Ñutty to imply that she is pregnant in the videos.
1 day ago
Maybe because every time Natti is on camera people start speculating that she's pregnant. That would annoy me, too.

@amandaoosthuizen9065
1 day ago
Marie have a perquiler way of saying "from the garden".

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirl Stephanie mocking viewer.
1 day ago
And you have a peculiar way of spelling "peculiar", so I'm guessing English isn't your first language either. Let's all show grace towards everyone and their peculiarities

@westernnut8407
1 day ago
Does your local municipality have zoning and permit laws for electrical work?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee Philip dump account
1 day ago
What do you think?

@Sgirl Stephanie‘s tag team snarky, sarcastic comment.
1 day ago
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮@LaReynedEpee There seem to be many people in the comments under the impression they're going to hire 'Jaques from the block', who does a little electrical here and there, or even that Philip's going to install it himself , despite the fact they've hired a world-renowned restoration contractor for the project.

…..

Look at Philip’s new response posted 17 hours ago In the comment chain below. Philip came back to add one more nasty comment below. He and Stephanie are truly a match made in hell.

@susanakurdi3563

2 days ago
Doesn't the other two owners have any say in the planning of the lighting for the Chapel?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091 Stephanie Jarvis account
2 days ago
They both have full-time jobs and rarely discuss designs during a vlog. Nic once held the camera and nodded yes with it over window placements.

@margaret-annfoster5848
1 day ago
I wonder the same it seems that Stephanie is deferring more and more to Philip, which is a problem as he has no real skill or experience. It's becoming less wow and more child-like. When you're young you think you have all the answers and you know everything, when you're

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
1 day ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 And here you are again, Philip, moan, moan, Philip. Are you obsessed with Philip?

@amysimpson646
1 day ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 you said what most are thinking. It's like letting a college kid decorate Versailles. I don't imagine the other owners are happy as I wouldn't be.

@AncoraImparo12387
1 day ago
@LaReynedEpee You are Philip. Use use troll accounts against anyone who says the truth. You did it on paetron comments too. Learn manners Philip please.

@susanakurdi3563
19 hours ago
@shirleyw8531 He does seem to be taking over with everything and his choice in certain things are not always good ones in my oppinion . I would like to see Michael and Nick get involved more.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee angry Philip posts a hostile response. He is mad that his identity has been revealed.
17 hours ago
@AncoraImparo12387 So far, I'm Stephanie Jarvis, Philip, Dan Preston. Any others you'd like to add to the list, nutjob? Nicki Positano? The Expat Butchers? See a psychiatrist, you're suffering from extreme paranoia

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐶🤮
@LaReynedEpee
1 day ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 You've whined about Philip every single comment you’ve made here. He's her partner, deal with it

@lala-ct9ir
3 hours ago
@LaReynedEpee That may be the case, but it does not make him particularly interesting
How can people believe that Caroline Gooder is real and not Fanny when she says that Nic nodded "Yes" behind the camera? Either Fanny is even more stupid than we think or she doesn't care a damn who knows she's Caroline.

• Heart
  • Haha