Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
So glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Singing Detective View attachment 2965217 loved that series.
---
I wonder how much it gets to them the fact they give us good giggle fodder for days on end, together with enough shit to wind us up so as it keeps us menopausal hags angry all the time ......just like we should be.
You constantly make me laugh which is awkward when I am having a sneaky peak at work. Why does she make us son angry?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Good but not chill imo . . . more boy band with instruments (and token girl). For quality chill, listen to Anthony Island, Jones Meadow, Ibiza Lounge, Nora Van Elken, Schwartz and Funk or Polished Chrome . . . on Spotify or Apple Music.
---

After perusing those reviews, I'll be giving those movies a miss.
I will look up those artists and groups. Thanks!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Have you seen this book? It's really a philosophy book. With KILLA pix.
Miles Davis et al in their kewel mod suits. And into the 21st c.
No, I haven't. Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered it from the public library.

Last edited:
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
PLEASE READ ALL THE COMMENTS BELOW BY A LIVID PHILIP ( co conspirator in grifting and lying) UNDER HIS FAKE ACCOUNT EPEE. THESE REPLIES REVEAL THE TRUE PHILIP, NOT THE FAKE CAST MEMBER ACTOR PHILIP. HIS IS NASTY, MEAN, AGGRESSIVE, PETULANT, IMPATIENT, DISMISSIVE, RUDE, ENTITLED, ANGRY AND PISSED OFF. HE FEELS ENTITLED TO LIVE IN A LUXURY LIFESTYLE, NEVER BE QUESTION, AND SPEND MONEY FLEECED OFF GRANNIES INDEFINITELY. HE IS A VERY CHARACTER DISTURBED PERSON AND HAS A LOT OF ANGER ISSUES ( as seen in his domination of the smallest dog in the world. Stephanie has stated that he is very very stubborn.). This will not end well. He cannot handle criticism and is a legend in his own mind,

@vanessagray8604
9 hours ago
Looking at the electrical plans, it makes sense to use UK plugs as the cables come out of the bottom of the plugs and not at right angles! I’m still not sure why Europe and USA have plugs like they do - the cables stick out and are a trip hazard and are not as safe as UK ones!?

View attachment 2962069
@LaReynedEpee smart ass comment from Phillip.
3 hours ago
French plugs with the cable not sticking directly out the back do exist, you know.

@jpfloru8669
10 hours ago
You can barely reach the plugs behind the altar and you would put caps on them? Erm Good idea about electrified candlesticks provided they don’t use the ugly EU cold lightbulbs.

@LaReynedEpee look at his condescending nasty response
3 hours ago
Ugly EU cold light bulbs? You can get led bulbs in all colour temperatures. How do people keep coming up with this nonsense.

@snoopybluejeans
10 hours ago
Chapels is looking good. But you haven't addressed the heating and de-humidifier issue? Maybe I messed it.

@LaReynedEpee look at a snotty response
3 hours ago
Why do you assume it isn't in hand?

frannyalfonso
11 hours ago (edited)
Do be careful about putting in wall lights of unknown origin , you must have had them electrically tested first? . I hope Philip is consulting a qualified electrician as to what can be put in or you could overload the system. We had an awful experience, we trusted a builder to sort out the electrics in our renovation

@LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago
I doubt Philip is going to be installing any electrics. I would expect they'll get a qualified electrician.

@westernnut8407
13 hours ago
Does your local municipality have zoning and permit laws for electrical work?

@LaReynedEpee smart ass response
3 hours ago
What do you think?

@LA-jf1zn
13 hours ago
Am I the only one who misses seeing Amaury?

@LaReynedEpee snotty, condescending, dismissive response. Phillip hates Amaury.
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Obviously not noticed her very old man friend Grant has been there several days already

@loveykukahiko4815
13 hours ago
Would you be able to put outlets on the outside of the Chapel? Lights for the outside? Spotlights to aim in the garden area behind the Chapel or the front to aim towards the whole green yard area? Christmas lights? Just a thought

@LaReynedEpee the king of the dump responds
3 hours ago
Outdoor sockets would definitely be worth having

@nelks1284
14 hours ago
I thought Amaury should be doing that…

@margaret-annfoster5848
5 hours ago
Or he's just giving up because I want Philip appears to be the new owner? The best thing he and Natie did for their mental health was move out and focus on their relationship.

@LaReynedEpee look at Phillips nasty response, everyone must be jealous of him, since that’s what his mother told him
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Are you jealous or something

@margaret-annfoster5848
5 hours ago
Sadly I agree, Stephanie is deferring more and more to Phillip who thinks the chateau is his. He's like a child with his I wants and the immaturity of his knowledge, skill and experience is taking the chateau away from oh wow to meh

@LaReynedEpee look at this hostile angry rude response. Paid cast member and gay fiancé Philip doesn’t like anyone to be concerned about his takeover of the dump.
3 hours ago
@margaret-annfoster5848 Too bad, it's her fiancé, none of your business

carolcourtney4309
14 hours ago
Do most men in Europe wear fingernail polish? No judgment, just really curious.

@LaReynedEpee Philip is mad he got busted wearing nail polish again because he had to give it up for several months due to viewer responses
3 hours ago
Any person, anywhere, can wear it if they want to. There's no rule against it.

@frannyalfonso
9 minutes ago (edited)
No it's not the norm for the average European man to wear nail polish. Of course they can if they want to, nobody would bother. . It's just not very fashionable at the moment. It used to be popular with followers of New Romantics, Goths and Glam rockers along with eyeliner and lipstick.

brendamchenry5697
15 hours ago
Please Please get a licensed electrical person to do the planning. It is worth having professional help rather than leaving yourself open to fire and liability

@LaReynedEpee see Philip defending his role as chief electrician for the chapel, although he has zero experience at anything?
3 hours ago
They still need the customer's input on where they think they will need services.

@patrickdemarcevol
1 hour ago
It's actually compulsory over in France to have a licensed electrician do the electrics, otherwise insurance would not cover any damage due to any electrical issue

@Jezz1946
17 hours ago
Why do you always have Gerry waiting for you at the Airport??? It's not much to ask!

@carolinegooder7091
16 hours ago
I think the airport is two hours away?

@LaReynedEpee see Philip try to come up with an excuse to tag team Stephanie’s response, where she had no excuse.
3 hours ago
How do you know they didn't get there first, waited in the carpark till his flight disembarks, then go round to pick him up when he rings to say he's out?

wesleyc1694
17 hours ago
In the USA 🇺🇸 there are electrical outlets and lighting systems which completely operate with remote controls Possibly you may consider using this type of installation if possible

@LaReynedEpee look at Phillips, condescending, sarcastic response
3 hours ago
Believe it or not, the rest of the world has them too

gaslitworldf.melissab2897
18 hours ago
I'm a tad jealous, b/c in the US, our eggs aren't safe to undercook, due to the risk of Salmonella poisoning. Because our eggs are washed, the protective membrane of the egg gets destroyed, leaving the egg vulnerable to bacterial infections. It's also why we must refrigerate our eggs to keep the safe for human consumption

@LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago
Seems to negate the point of washing them

cwatson3495
18 hours ago
Switches are set at a stand height above the floor. 48 inches or 122 cm

@LaReynedEpee Philip, the electrical expert weighs in on current trends.
3 hours ago
It can vary in different countries. Nowadays accessibility is often a consideration.

Read these last two seriies if nasty, angry comments by Philip. Do you see how he was likely involved in the attack on Tattler, Patrons, and CD viewers the past few years?

View attachment 2962059

View attachment 2962061

SylvieBDT
10 hours ago
Do you read at least our comments czt we never have a response, however you must have a communications manager

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751 Stephanie back under her fake account, gushing about her talent. So predictable. What a narcissist And con artist..
8 hours ago
Stéphanie reads all the comments but has very little time to respond, which is perfectly understandable. I don't think she has a communications manager. She makes her videos herself. She explained that she took training for this. She is talented and loves it.
See original (Translated by Google)

@donnacooper75
3 hours ago
Why don’t we see Natti and Amaury very much anymore? It seems you do not make time for them like you used to. I really don’t understand why they don’t live at the Château any longer and what happened to their apartment? They should be rewarded for all they do for you!!

@steffaniel370 new dump account
2 hours ago
They said they wanted to separate their work life from private life. The apartment was a plan put in place before Nati and Amaury got together. Amaury may also be helping out with his parents’ new house in the south of France.
You know what this is? It's drunk dialling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fromthenorth

Thanks @graciemckitten - I have never heard of them before, and I am really digging their music. Their style is similar to Bombargo (from Saskatchewan, Canada), who I discovered at Sugarshack Sessions in October:

Sugarshack Sessions consists of "mystery concerts" held in a back yard in Bonita Springs (you park by the railroad tracks and can just walk to the house or someone will pick you up in a golf cart) where they do live recordings. You don't know who the artists are until you get there- it can be anyone "famous" from The Expendables, Ballyhoo!, Soja, Stick Figure, Hirie, Pepper, to lesser known artists. Tickets are pricey ($300 a per person), and concerts are limited to 20-30 people per concert. But, they serve dinner and drinks are free, so it has become our annual tradition. (We also borrow our neighbour's driver and limousine, and tip him $300.) It was funny this year because the other concert goers (who were tailgating by the railroad tracks) thought we were the band when we had the driver drop us off! 😅 The band members mingle with everyone between sessions- no divas there, and it's just a chill time in someone's backyard. (The bathrooms are literally in the house where people live, so they're pretty clean!) Bombargo got extra props because they are really genuinely humble and super polite (when I complemented the lead singer's knitted trousers (which are still on trend), he remarked, "Thank you! My grandma actually made them because they were too expensive at the shops! And she did a better job!"

And thank you as well for introducing me to the Tiny Desk episodes! Very cool! There are so many really good unknown bands out there, so I'm all for new music (and over the mainstream "auto-tune" garbage with remixed beats- hell, even Fanny could sound like Mariah Carey these days with auto-tune!)
I really like them thanks ♥

• Heart

Nettle flower

Comments on Dan’s May 22, 2024 video on to the final 4 floors:

eldarcy580
6 days ago
What a beautiful team you are, all! You make Hollywood redundant:) Check Leonora Smee fairytale GARDEN LANDSCAPING at her Mallorca mansion, all those private spaces, spa, sauna area. The more you discover Steph Jarvis' copycatting the more despise it causes. Steph called her new puppy Lancelot after Leonora's dog of 10 years, copies her clothes but the cheap vacuous clown cannot copy Leonora's Beauty and Personality. Leonora is a retired horse show jumper at 26, owns several businesses, can cook tastefully unlike Steph, works hard unlike parasitic narcisistic psychopath Steph, is genuinely Beautiful with a Woman's body when Steph is hiding her MTF/male to female male shaped body under wide dresses and heavy filters to camouflage her hyena face. Steph, 48 copies Leonora, 26 but never praises Leonora, copies everything and everyone having no own personslity, no talents, no creativity.

But never praises those above her, being a jealous, lowly Mrs Bucket from "Keeping up the appearances". STEPH JARVIS IS AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ALL HUMAN VICES. I've never seen all vices concentrated in one person disguised under fake jolly appearance. Narcissism multiplied by psychopathy.

Nati has worked at the chateau for over 5 years, no leisure facilities, no pool, no sauna despite over €million a year donations by the subs. Armoury has to use his own instruments as she wouldn't invest in anything. That was a moment of Truth when meeting that HYENA in S.A., who sounded and looked like Steph, Hyena should be her true totem and Laland remembered as a Castle of a Hyena. Chateau is too romantic a name. So many patreons complain that no proper renovation is going on. Custom declarations should be checked in all her "travel" destinations for money laundering.

Those who still donate to the millionaire Steph should research her support of the n@zi and child s*x dolls traders and make numerous police reports including her hiring a S.A. orphanage at $2,000 to make a self promotional video. The new €7,000 Chanel bag she wore having just collected over €200,000 off the naive exploited patreons and £2,000 NYE restaurant escapade make over $10,000 compared to the $2,000 orphanage donation if any, as no name revealed for checks by the con artist. In no civilised country would she have been allowed to hire orphans for a video shoot touching them intimately. That was a scandalous disgrace and multiple police reports should be made.

She doesn't reveal the name of the orphanage for checks. A true charity is anonymous. The way she and Gerry were touching the orphans, used as an instrument for self promotion was stomach turning to watch. So many ex-patreons complain about being used and manipulated into gifts and donations. Why did she not donate to a French orphanage? Because the French would not allow to get intimately, touch the orphans even on early stage of adoption, and never to the strangers buying their time with the orphans.

And Steph needed a DEHUMANISING ORPHANAGE SHOW for publicity. I have never seen anything more BARBARIC SELF INDULGENT UNSCRUPULOUS. Those were Jimmy Saville moments, and she looks&feels like monstrous cold-blooded him. A calculating narcissistic psychopath Steph is capable of anything for self ptomotion and money and should be a persona non grata.

@LaReynedEpee
6 days ago
You're barking mad. Why do you think anyone here is interested in your pages-long rant about another vlogger?

@LaReynedEpee
6 days ago
@KjerstiNagel I feel sorry for Stephanie Jarvis with these psycho nutjobs that target her.

@eldarcy580
3 days ago
@LaReynedEpee Everyone knows this is your FAKE ACCOUNT, stef. Your ptifitable yotube business is based on large scale FRAUD AND CRIMINAL MENS REA&MANIPULATION. multiple POLICE REPORTS be made now including about this particular fraud. We know ALL your fake accounts. Bally, all other contributors be contacted to alert that you are persona non grata

@eldarcy580
3 days ago
@LaReynedEpee we know this fake account of Steph Jarvis well. Screenshot taken for the police and prosecutor

View attachment 2964481
@LaReynedEpee
3 days ago
@eldarcy580 Yeah, apparently I'm a fake account of Dan Preston as well Surely I can't be both! Come on tell me which one I am, Mrs Looneyjob

remember that Stephanie and Dan are as “thick as thieves“ and share and help each other constantly, to include using coordinated fake accounts and likely sharing fake account information at times. Stephanie has also posted under fake accounts In the Ollies comment section as well, as on her other two or three YouTube channels. Do not let their protests, arguments, and attempts to create confusion and chaos to lead you astray.

Is this her channel? Looks like Stephanie does copy her in many ways. Stephanie doesn’t have an original thought in her head.

What’s up with these allegations?
@dawnedawe5337
6 days ago
Someone is playing at NOT BEING HONESt with payments from Patrons he has 2598 patrons at lowest monthly payment @ 5 euros monthly = 12,900 euros per month, not the 8,296 euros he reports he gets get. Dan be honest and upfront PLEASE, happy to be a patron but update the page please and how much monthly you get

@BrianW067
6 days ago
Dan has nothing to do with those figures, they are generated by Patreon. Perhaps that is the figure after Patreon has taken its percentage.

@dawnedawe5337
6 days ago
@BrianW067 possibly
Leonora is dreadful, the exaggerated accent, ramped up x 2 when with Mummy! 🤢
Can see similarities with Fanny though and if she's not a grifter I have zero beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
The dress she wears on the outset of the journey? Definitely the same as 5 years ago.

I bet a very large bowl full of strawberries and cream! 🥰 :love:
Not that it really matters, one way or another!😆
Yes, you are right. I was looking at it on my phone but now I have enlarged it, I can see the colours are the same. She's done something different with the collar.

• Heart
Reactions: 13