Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
A quick note to tell y'all I'm still okay. Tired to the bone, but okay and comfortably disguised. To be among these people, trying to communicate, takes a strain on every fiber of my being in a way I couldn't have foreseen. I keep having to pinch myself to accept it's real, they are real and even more crazy then I thought. A little tease to divert the hunting: there have not been many photo's released yet, but I am in (at least) one of them! Happy hunting, Stephanie, but remember: it ain't over till some lady sings. God, I hope it's not going to be you. My poor ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Jules100

VIP Member
Whilst we are waiting for more Patron Days info to trickle in, here are some very recent pics from Chloe’s (I like her) insta.

What is that metal canister on the ground? Is it a European door stopper or just junk on the floor acting like a door stopper?
B761229D-389D-4DC5-92CF-197396E3F003.jpeg

73B6D60C-2F0E-4013-865C-CBC095818095.jpeg

What are those little squares spread out on the glass shelf? Individual wet wipes because of no running water or condoms?
808174BB-2998-40F6-8D7C-96B1E173E64F.jpeg

6633772D-69E7-4B16-AE8B-AB9EE6DB19D5.jpeg
0819ED55-1F94-4273-978F-CEC606C83DFD.jpeg

Remember the toilet duck? Now he’s a design feature.
35AEFAB2-78CE-4B0B-BCAE-4D070E8E60D2.jpeg

What’s in the can on the floor on the far side of the toilet?
7FEB7EF5-FC8E-4089-BBCC-475D43555223.jpeg
C23D9A1F-C1AA-4B12-8EAA-E1015422BE07.jpeg

Dan’s dangling pantry wires. I don’t think this is a good place to hang onions or anything else because no one can reach the items in the very back above the refrigerators and of course no one will clean anything that falls on top of them.
AC2A36B6-47E5-4FC6-B6EF-DB24EBD7F6EA.jpeg

We usually gripe about the grime by this kitchen cabinet’s door handles, but look at the nasty floor below it. Gross.
76EBC70D-4DEA-45C6-9240-8BD8CCADDACC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett I’m curious to know if the potential danger has been brought up before by friends and Stephanie has chosen to deliberately ignore this?
I wasn't going to post today as the past few days have really drawn all life out of me and honestly: there are more important things to commemorate at the moment. But then Stephanie Jarvis decided there's no time like the present to keep the lies afloat, so here we are. There was no last-minute-found architect/expert. Stephanie Jarvis has known about the dangerous state of her chapel for ages, but just hasn't cared. Like she said i her outrageously filled with lies vlog she should have retracted yesterday, she was going to allow patrons to enter the chapel "at their own risk". Her mother dis not find an expert, but repeated her husband Percy's words to her daughter that allowing patrons to enter would not just be irresponsible, but would open her up to liability.
It would take me many post to debunk all the other lies she told about the patron days and how she is going to spin this in her favor, or at least she's going to try. But seriously, now is not the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I had a dream last night about Potts. He made a move on me, kissed me. He was a very good kisser. I was playing hard to get… anyhow… he whispered in my ear telling me he did not like Stephanie, only tolerates her as she’s mentally unstable. He also said he’s Clara… 🤣😂🤣 ( there are other things he whispered, but that’s between Potts and me ) 🤣😂🤷‍♀️🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Thanks! It was a crazy process! Simpler instructions are in order for the wiki.
I was at a loss for a title so just named it "Thread with No Name" but I guess the mods didn't like it. Who is the newest VIP? Pick a thread title and report it!
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
1662658914025.png

I'm a little more shaken than I expected to be. In the past few years she has really endeared herself to me, I'll miss her.
She was a constant in most of our lives around the globe and leaves behind some enormous, sensible shoes to fill.
https://youtu.be/ZZRP70zMHgo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

The Simple Life

And what about her doing similarly with her girls...we look in the window and say which one we would choose to eat in fantasy land then walk on by 😱
I confess I had stopped watching after the disgusting Ollie's public pillory, so I didn't see that. Later I forced myself to finish the video and... OMG, that was even worse! Poor children... that's children abuse. Eating disorder, fitness freak, control freak, that's all very well, just keep it for yourself woman, but what leaves me speechless is how her daaarling husband is letting her doing this to their children. Can you imagine how they will grow up in that context?
There is nothing spontaneous or natural about that woman; the way she speaks, her movements, her stiffness. She's a manipulator of the worst kind. How is it that her daarling companion didn't teach her emotional intelligence? Or is it that he doesn't know anything about it either?
For a very short while I even liked their videos, although I never liked her. I could see right through her. But now... no thank you.
He has no dignity and self-respect and she is a narc. Puppet training? Treating him like a dog??? And he accepting it? No thank you.

I want to explain why all this sadistic Grand Guignol touched me so much and hit me so deeply. My case study narc mother used to do this to me when I was a child. I was not fat, just a chubby child, but she pestered me by saying I was so fat that I would die young, that when I grew up no man would have want me, that she should take me to a famous doctor who treated obesity and she even took me to a place where they had a weightbridge (yes!) and weighted me in public... I felt so ashamed I wanted to die.
Well, as a matter of fact I married (and divorced) but then had several men who pursued me and with some of them I had some wonderful relationships. I was considered a very beautiful woman, although I never saw me as such. Only now, looking at my old photos, I realize I was indeed beautiful.
She did the same to my son. After my divorce at 33 and with 3 little children and my work, I was in a mess and she offered to take my older son, then 8, with her for some months. At the time I still haden't realized who she really was. She gave my poor angel that same treatment and he developed bulimia thanks to her. I took him back after 4 months but the damage was done.
He was as handsome as a prince, with the soul of a poet. Yet his eating disorder and his depression got worst and worst and 30 years ago these issues were not addressed as they shoulkd have been. I sent him to a good psychologist, but it only helped him for a short while. In the end he was so devastated and his bulimia was so bad, that he took his own life.
And he was only 17.
Food and love are the same and Camilla, instead of worrying for her weak husband and children to train them to starve and endure her maddness, should seek help for herself and fix her psychological issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Y2k...What?!

Hi Fellow Tattlers! Long time "lurker" here, from the US(Portland, OR). Like many, I came here after Michael's "meltdown". But hey, don't judge as I still like MP, and I'm really enjoying brother Billy's vlogs. Anyway, I posted on the Chateau Dairies vlog, after watching tonight. It's late, my 9-5, is more like 7-6. As always, I was extremely disappointed, not surprisingly. Any guesses as to how long my post stays up! I'll buy the winner an IPA(we don't do MillerLite in the PNW). Stay true and keep the scrutiny coming! I may post again. We'll see. Depends how much Phi Phi annoys me, if and when, I chose to endure the CD again!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
No, I think they have devided them into groups for the sightseeing tour of the shittoo.
You guessed it. Also, for who's interested in numbers of patrons attending: they let go of the plus-one-rule. Some brought more than one family member, which makes sense since they were holidaying in the area anyway. But it does distort the picture of the turn out, doesn't it.

• Wow
Reactions: 52

The Simple Life

I apologize if my comments took this turn today. I hope I didn't hurt anyone sensitivity too much, but the Camilla Ollie thing triggered an old scar and I didn't want that episode would go unnoticed.
What I really wanted to say is, that I was overwhelmed by your kindness, love and empathy and I want to THANK YOU ALL for being the most wonderful bunch of people I ever met!

1662648375845.png

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Here you are, you bunch of dreadful people! 🥰 :love:
On F*******ook:
I wish I hadn’t posted on here because I just found out that someone has taken pictures off my profile and posted on tattle with derogatory remarks . Shame the same managed to omit the fact that it was a fantastic day , absolute bunch of dreadful people !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
There are no words to describe how bloody awful that vlog was. The tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth II was at the end of this piece of shit and was offensive and tasteless with it’s hip hip hoorays. A more fitting tribute would either have been to postpone this vlog to another day or to start the vlog with remembrance of the late queen in a respectful way.

Her total lack of ability to read the room makes me so cross.

Why leave the buying of the wine for the bit of a do until 2 days before it starts?
How convenient when there is work to do Fanny’s back suffers a relapse. Too much dancing with your tits out in the kitchen can do that to you.
How many people are selling their wares to the gullible patreons during the event.
Why was the cream wood burner lugged into the marquis’s suite when previously she said the racing green one was going there. Not that that the green would have looked good but not looking good is a recurring theme at the shittoo.
Fanny is gifted yet another treasure from an unknown Dutch man whose late wife was the artist who painted it.
She obviously never had any intention of hiring a marquee that she claimed she would when she first announced the event as the day before it’s due to start Dan is suggesting that they get 2 pergolas for people to shelter under if it rains.
BUT and here’s a puzzler she did buy hard hats for the patreons to wear if they went into the chapel. Why the fuck would she do this when NOTHING else was bought or planned for until the day before.
There is so much that could be said about the whole vlog with the usual leaving everything to the last minute when this event has been on their calendar for months, but I’ll stop as really there are more pressing things to contemplate on this fateful day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I managed to watch Fannies latest vlog...

Fanny is having backproblems again...they always seem to occure when work is involved...

Snort is driving 19 hours to get 54 bottles of la gorce wine....well when i need wine for an event i order it a few weeks in advance...they deliver it at our place...I wonder if he had to meet somebody along the way.. 🙄 At least she wanted us to know the patreons didnt get boxed wine...

That garage wasnt cleaned out...not even sweeped out...let alone get rid of the peacockshit on the beams and those old doors...the oil out of that rotten jag still on the floor...:eek: the state that garage is in....who dares to invite people there..the tents were too expensive offcourse...just get out some old dirty tables...put some cloth over it...some nasty chairs...and off we go...what an insult..

Sarah had to sew and iron the tablecloths the day before....🙄 oh my ...the planning is like everyting at lalande...a mess..

They didnt want to hire 90s porcelaine...no...a mismatch of old Emaus crap is more Lalande style...i hope they cleaned out those teapots..the thought of it alone makes me puke...yuk..

Andie and Potts had to make a few bucks...disgusting...how to rip out more money out of peoples pocket...And that dutch guy needed advertising for his wifes paintingauction on catawiki...you cant make it up...tasteless beyond meisure...

Our flowerkiller had a blast...a huge amount of flowers...which had probably cost a fortune these days..and for what?? she didnt make beautifull flowers for the tables?? just to put in the shittoo....probably to distract the attention of all the crappy renovations...

Those woodburners....one for her bedroom...the other in that pannelingroom....and one left for the rest....i guess still not a warm winter ahead..🙄

Why is potts in Bagheads cottage?? who has occupied his appartment...??

:eek:But the most disgusting part was the last....omg...if you cant make a decent tribute to The Queen....dont mention it at all...totally untastefull...no...everything has to turn around Fanny...or should i say...dressed in yellow....sunqueen Ludovica XIV...😨, bleh

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Smell you baby boy @Le Baiseur !! Looks good so far! 🥰🥰
Thanks! It was a crazy process! Simpler instructions are in order for the wiki.
I was at a loss for a title so just named it "Thread with No Name" but I guess the mods didn't like it. Who is the newest VIP? Pick a thread title and report it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Jeeves

VIP Member
Fanny had undone so many buttons on her top that she had to keep pulling it back up over her shoulder. Even with her boobs hanging out then she failed to entice her gay lodger from his food.
Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 23.02.36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Jules100

VIP Member
As much as Stephanie & Philip go on about porcelain and table settings and serving accessories and proper this and that, this lunch set up really sucks. 1% effort. S&P were thinking, just like @lyna said, “They won’t know the difference”. I guess when we were all expecting 0% effort, 1% is a job well done.🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Bitching about Lalande lost its appeal last night with the news of the Queen, made all the more poignant having seen her just 2 days ago still on the job, frail but smiling, her hands mottled & purple but ready with a handshake for the new PM. However I made a good decision to open Tattle as there were so many heartfelt tributes, several Tatlers had taken the trouble to find little videos & photos that echoed her life - she loosened up in her 90's didn't she - and showed more of her wit - & then there was the Sam Cooke song with the perfect lyrics - thank you all for that spontaneous show of affection that was better than much of the rhetoric on tv.
I was also touched by the personal pain, literal and otherwise that several of you shared with us along the way trusting that in spite of the snarky, sharp comments that the bizarre goings on in the CD's & its satellites provoke, there is a soft underside that can offer sympathy & comprehension when needed from random folks all over the globe held together by the tenuous thread of a glib, superficial chatelaine. 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 45