The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny had undone so many buttons on her top that she had to keep pulling it back up over her shoulder. Even with her boobs hanging out then she failed to entice her gay lodger from his food.
Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 23.02.36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Here you go ya filthy animals

It doesn't bother me if they dance themselves stupid.
What does bother me is Kat, beer in hand and clearly drunk, driving off to party and driving back even more intoxicated.
I hope to hell that didn't happen. I hope there was someone responsible enough to stop her. Drunk drivers fill me with rage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Pickled okra! My great grands from SC had a two acre veg patch for just the family. They built their own log cabin. Had a still in the woods. 😉 My cousins still live on the land.

Oh that is just crappy. crappy.
Pickled okra, sí.
Grandmama's receipt, salud.
Tilda tablecloths, cerdos desvergonzados.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fanny had undone so many buttons on her top that she had to keep pulling it back up over her shoulder. Even with her boobs hanging out then she failed to entice her gay lodger from his food.
View attachment 1563026
Those boobs could be triple D”s and le Phiphi could care less 😆 however if Mikey showed up he’d be blushing from head to toe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
EXACTLY. Way back in the mists of time and before I realised she was a grifter, I was a very early patron. The 'Summer Garden Party' was touted as a grand and elegant affair much like your first photo. With marquees, excellent food and entertainment. My daughter would be my plus one and we were planning a little touring holiday round it. If we'd been offered a dirty cowshed, crap food and disdainful treatment, we'd have gone f*cking apeshit mad. There would have had to have been an intervention. Seeing how much it meant to some of these frail-looking besotted patrons she should be ashamed of how she treated them. Stephanie is a despicable human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
First of all Congratulations 🍾 ❤to all the Tattlers who reached the VIP status. Please forgive me if I'm not mentioning all their names. And thanks to the wonderful thread titles as well. I have been trying to follow everything that has happened and indeed is a lot. Or, maybe, not so much. I'm not going to comment on the Patrons' day débacle as you have already said it all. After all, what else should one expect from SJ? She and her lot are their ususal and so they'll always be.
My only remark is that she was very careful in not disclosing that they were indeed getting ready for the event, although with those very insulting results. I gather she did that just to mock us, and in fact we thought that there were no preparations going on. Well, there weren't many, but still they had to make some room in the garage, get the chairs, setting the tables etc. @Clara Burnett told us they weren't doing anything, that everything was quiet as usual, but perhaps they did all at the last moment.
If the old ladies are happy to be conned and treated like a herd, stuffed in a filthy, dangerous storage place, seated on chairs fit for kindergarten children, well, good for them. From what I could see, they look to be very simple people and probably their idea of a fairytale castle is very low standard.

I wanted to talk instead about the nastiness, cruelty and sadism of that Camilla woman, when she put in front of her daaarling husband a tray full of mouthwatering pastries just to "test his resistance" and went on sadistically describing the characteristics of each one of them.
It was humiliating, she made him look ridiculous in front of the world and took pleasure in torturing him with her fake upper class accent and unnatural always controlled behaviour.
If I were Ollie, I would have been furious, have smacked her botoxed face and eaten everything, plus, sent her to hell.
When you are on a diet, the last thing you want to see is an anorexic woman, severely obsessed with fitness activity torturing me by putting cakes under my nose. You know that this was one of the practices used by nazis in order to extract confessions from starved prisoners?
She has a problem with food and is a control freak.
I found the whole act just disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What does bother me is Kat, beer in hand and clearly drunk, driving off to party and driving back even more intoxicated.
I hope to hell that didn't happen. I hope there was someone responsible enough to stop her. Drunk drivers fill me with rage.
It bothered me too.
So many young people and not so young are killed on the roads from drunk drivers...... the ones I feel especially sorry for is the poor innocent person coming home from work etc. and a drunk slams into their car - wrong place wrong time.
Doing the right thing and a irresponsible person changes their life and family forever !

I wanted to talk instead about the nastiness, cruelty and sadism of that Camilla woman, when she put in front of her daaarling husband a tray full of mouthwatering pastries just to "test his resistance" and went on sadistically describing the characteristics of each one of them.
It was humiliating, she made him look ridiculous in front of the world and took pleasure in torturing him with her fake upper class accent and unnatural always controlled behaviour.
If I were Ollie, I would have been furious, have smacked her botoxed face and eaten everything, plus, sent her to hell.
When you are on a diet, the last thing you want to see is an anorexic woman, severely obsessed with fitness activity torturing me by putting cakes under my nose. You know that this was one of the practices used by nazis in order to extract confessions from starved prisoners?
She has a problem with food and is a control freak.
I found the whole act just disgusting.
I am looking / sounding like "Her Highness Queen Brenda" with these two posts but I did not like it either!
Shaming someone in public and your "Darling Husband" too !
It tells A lot about Camilla doesn't it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo is totally right, this could have been an absolutely ravishing venue for a rustic vendange-themed lunch, or even a Marie Antoinette shepherdess lunch.
Fake garlands of grapes and leaves, wine-colored dahlias, zinnias, Chinese lanterns, wheat stalks and box leaves.
Here's a fermieres' vendange lunch for volunteer grape harvesters. Please note they also provided a breakfast including wine, rillettes, and garlic. The workers were served eight different kinds of meat in just two meals.

Casse-croûte Breakfast
Pâté
Rillettes with Raw Garlic
Dried sausage
Garlic sausage
Emmental, Camembert, Goat ‘log’ and Tomme
Bread
Last year’s wine

Cold beer in the fields

Vendange Workers' Lunch
Charcuterie Platter
Chicken-noodle soup
Rabbit slow-cooked in red wine
Filet steak
Cheesy potato croquettes
Emmental, Camembert, Goat ‘log’ and Tomme
Fruit tarts
Much Moar Wine

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Photos on her profile I can't share. https://www.facebook.com/lin.gell

Nothing to see on Colleen Bee's profile.
I went to Lin Gell's fb page to see the additional photos. She seems a sweet and sincere elderly woman and is happy to be part of the "event." I guess if it makes her so happy, that's nice. Of course, knowing she's being swindled and taken advantage of annoys the hell out of me, but for her, it's all a beautiful thing. I did get tickled that she commented on a photo of the peacocks, stating this is "Thor and his wife, and their babies, Hansel and Gretel." I chuckled about the "wife" comment. :-D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am not Kat defending as I can’t stand her but hopefully maybe her and Chloe were being driven to said party by a couple of the music students who were staying at the shittoo but who had the good sense to stay away from the kitchen when the raucous revelry was in full swing. To me that was embarrassing and pure exhibitionism but then if you are pissed anything goes. Just a real shame that the infamous Charleston wasn’t performed again that would have made it bearable to watch. Much better to be one of life’s observers than to make a complete tit of yourself as Fanny literally did in that vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It bothered me too.
So many young people and not so young are killed on the roads from drunk drivers...... the ones I feel especially sorry for is the poor innocent person coming home from work etc. and a drunk slams into their car - wrong place wrong time.
Doing the right thing and a irresponsible person changes their life and family forever !

I am looking / sounding like "Her Highness Queen Brenda" with these two posts but I did not like it either!
Shaming someone in public and your "Darling Husband" too !
It tells A lot about Camilla doesn't it?
It tells A LOT indeed! Wouldn't like to have her as a friend. Poor Oliie is not very lucky with women.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well after watching the Mystical Merda Maison’s latest offering it’s quite clear they are reading here religiously. It was a bit like watching a puppet show with Tattle calling the shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh, how much toilet paper do you go through, wrapping up the toilet paper you've used?
Exactly. I'm a spoiled rotten American. But I do recycle and try not to waste resources. The wrapping of the poop paper was revolting and wasteful, to my mind. My daughter told me if I put the paper in the toilet, I'd block up the entire neighborhood's system. Secretly, I did throw paper in on my last day... Never heard there was a problem (and I WOULD HAVE HEARD, anyone knows MY daughter...).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.