Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
My dear Summerbaby, THANK YOU THANK YOU ❤ 💓Once again I must acknowlege what a great decision it was to join this group! Actually the first time I joined a forum, and I was lucky. Well, after all this was the great SJ's magic. Without her knowing, so many intelligent, highly sensitive, clever, cultivated, empathic people gathered together, driven by a same sense of justice and indignation for her life as a scammer and as a compulsive liar. And I too have learned so much from all of you, from your skills, from your comments, from your wit, from the unbelievable amount of specialized information you pour daily on these pages.

Well, yes, I realized I am a much stronger woman than I thought, but I must say that, despite that "Mummy dearest" of a monster, I had an opposite example who inspired me so much, and that was my father. A great man, loving, caring, and an intellectual genius. He died when I was only 25, but has always been my source of inspiration and strength along with my son.
It wasn't hard to help those grieving parents, those teachers and young people, actually it was quite selfish, as by helping them I helped myself and in the young people with suicidal tendencies I always saw my son, so it was as if I was helping him as well.

I'd like to know about the books you mentioned, if you can give me their titles. My book is a novel, not an academic study of course. It took me many years to start writing, as you can imagine. I wrote other things in the meantime. The black blob was still very hard, but I wrote bits and pieces and finally, since she died, writing has become so much easier. It is fiction, but the plot is already there. I mean, she did so much that I have material for a sequel! I only need to put it into a literary form.
Well, I hope you will be able to read it, because it would mean that it would be translated into English and become a success!
Indeed today malignant narcissims is becoming a very popular subject, but often people talk about it in a very superficial and uninformed manner. So, as you say, it is important to give the necessary instruments to have a deeper and more true knowledge in order to recongnize its signs and protect themselves.

Talking of Oscar Wilde, I don't know if anybody has ever said that Alfred Douglas, "Bosie", that monster of a human being, was the classical example of a malignant narc. And, if it weren't for Bosie, who dragged him into hell and ruined his life, poor Oscar would have never ended like that.
There is a wonderful book about Wilde's life and family, by the Irish poet Gerry Hanberry everybody should read, "More Lives than One. The Remarkable Wilde Family Through the Generations", where the author brings some secrets documents explaining many things about the shameful process and the court's corruption that ended in Wilde's conviction.
Amazon product
I totally agree, Wilde was 100% the victim at the hand of Bosie. Who, imho, was also the victim of a dysfunctional family dynamic himself. Sins of thy father springs to my mind - or more simply put, we learn by example!
Ok, my friend's books are featured here on Amazon :
Amazon.com: Jackson MacKenzie: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle
Hope it helps.
Take care. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Maybe they are attending all days so a bit risky to be on here? Who knows? I never thought she would be brought down on patron days anyway-I am sure they will be back to report and hopefully with more ammunition.
I personally don't feel that any Patrons would ultimately have been given the option to attend "all" 3 days. As in, just one of the 3 days.
Absolutely agree, but I am sure that @Isabelle6541 stated previously that the article would be published on the first day and that she would post the link to that article here on TL.
As always, more than happy to be corrected if I misunderstood intentions. :D

billybudd

VIP Member
Yes I am aware of the London Bridge process ...I posted about it earlier. I have direct knowledge of the procedures surrounding these large events without revealing real life details.
To re-iterate I am not a Royalist so I don't care who said what about whom. I think this is the end of the monarchy in it's current form which is pretty momentous. I was pointing out that this is not JUST news. This is massive news. If you're not interested in the coverage then that is entirely your prerogative to not watch it. I am interested in it from a professional perspective & also how our news outlets are good at reporting on these types of events. Also in how the funeral will be covered beautifully.
Prefer Times of London coverage.