The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

[IMG alt="tat life"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/307/307750.jpg?1659528008[/IMG]
tat life

Today at 11:11 AM
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...

jules100_tiled_tiki_hut_V6.jpg

Last edited: Today at 11:21 AM
Reactions:You, Kotare, HouseLebel and 73 others

I
Isabelle6541

Yesterday at 4:23 PM
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:30 PM
You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 70 others

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1659755379[/IMG]
Jules100
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:09 PM
Just got home from a quick weekend in Key West. Guess what was waiting for me? Thanks Poshmark.
43C123AE-5584-4269-AC86-648DC81ABF2C.jpeg

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 65 others

---

Mod edit, if the thread title is "no thread title" / "too boring for a thread title" we tend to leave it blank. I know these no title titles always get a lot of votes but the joke has been done so many times. Report if there's an actual title to use. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Smell you baby boy @Le Baiseur !! Looks good so far! 🥰🥰
Thanks! It was a crazy process! Simpler instructions are in order for the wiki.
I was at a loss for a title so just named it "Thread with No Name" but I guess the mods didn't like it. Who is the newest VIP? Pick a thread title and report it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks! It was a crazy process! Simpler instructions are in order for the wiki.
I was at a loss for a title so just named it "Thread with No Name" but I guess the mods didn't like it. Who is the newest VIP? Pick a thread title and report it!
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo Thank you, for all the patron day photos thus far ❤

So the bride wore white, but no sign of the bride 2 groom… 🤔
The Argentinian bully, also in white, as maid of honour…
FRK, also in white…as, well…the flower girl…
Mummy also wore white…
Uncle Steve walked Fanny down the aisle… Percy declined as he didn’t want to be anywhere near PhiPhi…
Kat, also in white… as best man girl…
Below stairs slaves staff Marie and Dan wore black…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Mummy also wore white…
Uncle Steve walked Fanny down the aisle… Percy declined as he didn’t want to be anywhere near PhiPhi…
They are all so innocent

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mummy also wore white…
Hey! What happened to Fanny's boobs? Did they deflate again? I was expecting serious cleavage! But then again, mostly a bunch of grannies so bring out the innocent dress. Not dissing grannies, I'm one myself, not the type seen in these photos though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the new thread @Le Baiseur. I am EDT +6, I hope that gives an indication of when I might be asleep. :LOL:

Only thread nomination last thread was @sideways "Fanny is so full of :poop: its pushed up into a cleavage" (edited version) or if somebody can make something witty about Patreon daze. We could use those...

@Freesia54 Congratulations on the VIP status. If you want to name this one you can, or else #179 is all yours...

Didn't we have another VIP, I seem to remember last thread about a tartlet saying it was their 999th post...

Seems like Stephanie went all out on Patreon days. As it should if she didn't want a hoarde of Patreons turning to tattle...

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mummy also wore white…
I can't believe that someone would put flowers on a croqembouche! It's so classic and could be wrapped in spun sugar. Then those pink slips? Looks like someone has decorated it with parking tickets. Maybe a one month cooking course doesn't touch spinning sugar.
Patrons seem happy enough. Well they would be. They're certifiably nuts to support this gaggle of mercenaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mummy also wore white…
That poor granny with the big blue bag is about ready to knock old Percy over! I bet the old timer was glad this day is done, only two more to go! Smiling, pretending to like awful people, glad handing, having complete strangers squealing in you ear and hugging you with their sweaty bodies and old lady perfume. Oh yeah, you're earned some of that Patreon money today! Now you can go up to your rooms and drink the good stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know some folks don’t like Chateau de Montmagner but they they took a complete wreck and have built a kitchen and summer kitchen and can offer a full menu and live music with ease (and all the proper permits and licenses). This looks like a little church party not done well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mummy also wore white…
Fanny looks skittish, and I’m not sure if that’s a patron to her right or Uncle Steven looked like Aunty Steven?

Thank you! @Le Baiseur

Phi Phi was also in a white shirt.
It seems to me that he also painted his nails white.
His job was, apparently, "leading tours"
It looks like the La La team has gone all out!
What they can do, they must! Big $$$$$ is at stake!
That huge shoulder bag looks heavy enough to have Fill Up’s grandparents’ cutlery in!

Thank you for the new thread @Le Baiseur. I am EDT +6, I hope that gives an indication of when I might be asleep. :LOL:

Only thread nomination last thread was @sideways "Fanny is so full of :poop: its pushed up into a cleavage" (edited version) or if somebody can make something witty about Patreon daze. We could use those...

@Freesia54 Congratulations on the VIP status. If you want to name this one you can, or else #179 is all yours...

Didn't we have another VIP, I seem to remember last thread about a tartlet saying it was their 999th post...

Seems like Stephanie went all out on Patreon days. As it should if she didn't want a hoarde of Patreons turning to tattle...
If there isn’t a thread title yet, maybe “Just because it’s Patron Daze doesn’t mean you can kick the gnomes, er Mummy and Percy”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.