Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Thank you! @Le Baiseur

Phi Phi was also in a white shirt.
It seems to me that he also painted his nails white.
His job was, apparently, "leading tours"
It looks like the La La team has gone all out!
What they can do, they must! Big $$$$$ is at stake!
What bathroom is this? I actually like the wallpaper!
Or it might be me coming off the med's. I had day surgery today so glad to be home. I was really scared to be knocked out, but all went well. Hopefully biopsy will show nothing. Thanks everyone for the open day photos. I'm enjoying looking at them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

T Rex

VIP Member
I managed to watch Fannies latest vlog...

Fanny is having backproblems again...they always seem to occure when work is involved...

Snort is driving 19 hours to get 54 bottles of la gorce wine....well when i need wine for an event i order it a few weeks in advance...they deliver it at our place...I wonder if he had to meet somebody along the way.. 🙄 At least she wanted us to know the patreons didnt get boxed wine...

That garage wasnt cleaned out...not even sweeped out...let alone get rid of the peacockshit on the beams and those old doors...the oil out of that rotten jag still on the floor...:eek: the state that garage is in....who dares to invite people there..the tents were too expensive offcourse...just get out some old dirty tables...put some cloth over it...some nasty chairs...and off we go...what an insult..

Sarah had to sew and iron the tablecloths the day before....🙄 oh my ...the planning is like everyting at lalande...a mess..

They didnt want to hire 90s porcelaine...no...a mismatch of old Emaus crap is more Lalande style...i hope they cleaned out those teapots..the thought of it alone makes me puke...yuk..

Andie and Potts had to make a few bucks...disgusting...how to rip out more money out of peoples pocket...And that dutch guy needed advertising for his wifes paintingauction on catawiki...you cant make it up...tasteless beyond meisure...

Our flowerkiller had a blast...a huge amount of flowers...which had probably cost a fortune these days..and for what?? she didnt make beautifull flowers for the tables?? just to put in the shittoo....probably to distract the attention of all the crappy renovations...

Those woodburners....one for her bedroom...the other in that pannelingroom....and one left for the rest....i guess still not a warm winter ahead..🙄

Why is potts in Bagheads cottage?? who has occupied his appartment...??

:eek:But the most disgusting part was the last....omg...if you cant make a decent tribute to The Queen....dont mention it at all...totally untastefull...no...everything has to turn around Fanny...or should i say...dressed in yellow....sunqueen Ludovica XIV...😨, bleh
I 100% agree with you on all accounts. I suspect Fanny put out her back while awkwardly dancing in the kitchen. She popped a painkiller, yet gleefully exclaimed upon Snorts' return from LaGorce that they would need to sample the wine. Alcohol and painkillers? That is sooo Lalande!

Suspect they forgot about the wine until last minute, and may have gotten a deal from the vinters at LaGorce (with the help of Anna and Edd, who don't actually own the vineyard) for publicity, as they were certain to show its label often.

That garage was a literal hot mess. They did not even remove the old doors- with a team, it could have been done in an hour. Even Dan had suggested renting a few gazebos, but oh no, Fanny wanted to keep it on the cheap. Hence, Maria had to come up with something last minute with random folding tables, and junk from storage. Do they not even own a leaf blower? They could have had those floors clean in a half hour.

Once again, hiring the 90s porcelain would have cost money. It would have taken a good day to properly clean those teapots, cups and saucers, so suspect it was not done. Yuck.

Andie and Potts- wow, what entrepreneurs they are. I guess they saw an opportunity to make a little bank on the side- had they given trinkets to the guests, perhaps some would have been more inclined to buy something. Meanwhile, Pavlina, who was probably embarrassed there was nothing to give the Patrons, concocted some sketchy herbal tea to gift the Patrons. Fanny would have been better served holding on to all of those teacups and saucers she donated a few months ago to Emmaus and put a cup and matching saucer in each bag. I also agree 100% with @Jules100 on the CLL lanyards- it would have made them feel a bit more appreciated.

Sarah was a champ- I don't care what anyone says, I like her. She saw something needed to be done (Fanny would have just put the raw fabric on the table), and hemmed tablecloths out of very dear fabric to her best ability without complaining. Shrek also stepped in to help peel potatoes and do heavy lifting. The fact they did not release a video today shows they have class.

I found the woodburners ironic, as Fanny stated Snorts and she would be snug this winter. I suppose the rest of the inhabitants of the Shitoo would be crowded around the sole one in the Marquis' Salon until that is rented out.

Potts' apartment was an odd one too- suspect it was let out for a small fortune. Patron Day isn't going to pay for itself!

The tribute to Her Majesty was abysmal.

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
As a quilter I was mortified that she used that fabric for tablecloths.
I wasn't surprised because she said the fabric would be good for tablecloths when she received it. I'm a quilter too, and at least the fabric is out of Narina and being used. I was pleased that Sarah made a nice job of the hemming and mitred the corners well. I would have been very annoyed if the fabric was used with raw edges.

On a more pleasant note it was the first day of my clubs public Quilt Show today, here is a simple Scrappy Bargellgo quilt I made, and a framed portrait I thread painted of my darling cat Oscar who passed last year. (The white spot on his ear is a reflection off the glass)
thumbnail (1).jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

View attachment 1561295
Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
It looks like the exhibitionist princess had her dress majorly altered to maximize the cleavage on display.

I would be one pissed off Patron if traveled to the dump and was placed in a half emptied garage, seated on cheap wood chairs, paying for a sorry meal on fold out tables with crumpled tablecloths and paper napkins. Especially after the videos of extravagant table settings, etc. in the Dump. Fanny is so disrespectful to the Patrons.

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
I can't be doing with CD this evening - the self-congratulatory gushfest of preparing for the Patreon Pilgrimage, the vacuous, vapid claptrap she'll spout about the joyous time she has had entertaining the merry throng, it's more than I can stomach.

The strangest day. I had a doctor's appointment this morning which I had worked myself into a small frenzy of worry. Came home light headed with relief, turned on the news and my axis was thrown off kilter, tears looming. The tears came properly with the confirmation of what one already knew without being told.

Until the morrow, dear Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
LIE. The Patron Day crapfest in the garage was for lower tier Patrons. High tier Patrons were privately cared for in a different manner and different arrangements were made for them. I bet the high tier Patrons ate inside the Dump and had the prettier flower arrangements.Fanny with held information about the special provisions for higher tier Patrons. This could be considered lying by omission.
I'm sorry, but the higher tier patrons were just not there this time around. They get a more private welcome whenever it suits them, sorry, rephrase, whenever it suits Stephanie Jarvis.

LIE. Fanny cries wolf so often, did she really hurt her back… conveniently the day before the Patron crapfest so she would not have to do anything and could appear to be the poor little put upon Princess struggling to put together the crapfest…..probably not, I call bullshit on this one.
There was no back injury whatsoever, not while I was around. I am pretty sure all the visiting patrons (and that's sounding too much as there weren't many) will concur that no back problem was mentioned or even slightly visible when they were there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JackSpratt

VIP Member
In light of the passing of the Queen, the heartbreak that @The Simple Life endured and my own personal grief, Jarvis is a vaucous waste of space. Laters Tartlets too upset right now xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Meanwhile back at La Lande....
Fanny - right team. Let's have a de-brief and a re-group on what needs to be done for tomorrow.
Phi Phi - Turn the table cloths over & Febreeze everything.
Michael - how many bottles of wine did those freeloaders get through? Seven, seven..for god's sake water them down even more for tomorrow.
Natti - how many signed up for the higher Patreon level? Two? just two? Seriously you need to try harder. Remember Jerry Maguire the film we watched the other day? when I gave my team motivational speech. SHOW ME THE MONEY Natti...
Mummy & Percy - how many sign ups did we get for the UK people to the Jarvis Care Home plan? - none? NONE? Seriously I give up. Am I the only one bringing home the le bacon round here?
Marie - I want a full inventory of how much those greedy chops ate today. Yes I know it's 11.00pm..but get to it. And smaller portions tomorrow. Put more bread out & fill 'em up with that.
Philip - how much did you take in Ye Old Gift Shoppe?..25 euros...you are joking right? You sold one of Daddy's paintings for that?..Get out of my sight...go just go....
Cat? Cat? wake up..I gave you one job..keep Marie & her miserable chops away from me...well done. Good job locking her in attic. No. Let her out tomorrow.
Pavlina - disappointed that you didn't dress up in the Ukraine national costume. Tomorrow perhaps? There's a really old English saying - it's 'never bite the hand that feeds you'...just saying.
Dan - I saw you sitting on your arse flirting with all the women. I don't pay you for that - well not for this event - tomorrow I want you with your tool belt on hammering things & flirting with the women. NO - I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BRING THOSE KIDS..yep I know the oldies love them - but just NO.
Right time for another bottle..Amaury..what the heck have you been doing all day? Get me a bottle lickety split.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are these people mad or just brainwashed. I guess they would have to admit they were duped. They are looking to put an explanation on the deceitful behaviour that suits the narrative otherwise they have to admit they were conned.
indeed...and what those social media post concerns...it always reminds me when is see posts from friends on holiday...its all marvellous and exciting...but when you talk to them later in private...different stories come out...this wansnt so great etc...the rooms were bad...we stayed next to a busy road...the staff was rude...those people in attentence will neverpublicly say they were dissapointed..Imagine how loud their friends would laugh... 🙄 .

i think a lott of those patreons will be desilusioned by their welcoming..she better had nice marquies in the garden..with wooden floors , nice tables and chairs...nicely decorated..a good caterar providing food and drinks.. but it had to be done on the cheap...nothing is ever good enough for Madame..everybody else can eat old bread..

to use a garage as a banqueting hall isnt so strange...its done more in the country...but people clear it out first...make sure there is no dust or filth left..clean it thoroughly and decorate it nice..hire good furniture and take care of lotts of good food and drinks..

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Thankfully many Tattlers who are not British or Commonwealth citizens do understand that the death of a much loved and respected Monarch after more than 70 years of service to her country is something that will have a huge impact on the country, whether you are a Royalist or not. I suppose you can't expect all foreign nationals to begin to understand or appreciate the depth of feeling that brings for us.
As I recall, there was blanket coverage globally following the assassination of JFK, after just a couple of years as POTUS. I don't think any of us can begrudge this coverage of the concern for the Queen's health after her lifetime of service. The BBC will continue provide appropriate coverage for the UK, the Commonwealth and and anyone else who cares to watch. Those who don't are free to change channel.

Sadly the death has just been announced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Madame No

VIP Member
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo Thank you, for all the patron day photos thus far ❤

So the bride wore white, but no sign of the bride 2 groom… 🤔
The Argentinian bully, also in white, as maid of honour…
FRK, also in white…as, well…the flower girl…
Mummy also wore white…
Uncle Steve walked Fanny down the aisle… Percy declined as he didn’t want to be anywhere near PhiPhi…
Kat, also in white… as best man girl…
Below stairs slaves staff Marie and Dan wore black…
That poor granny with the big blue bag is about ready to knock old Percy over! I bet the old timer was glad this day is done, only two more to go! Smiling, pretending to like awful people, glad handing, having complete strangers squealing in you ear and hugging you with their sweaty bodies and old lady perfume. Oh yeah, you're earned some of that Patreon money today! Now you can go up to your rooms and drink the good stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I got into doing 18 count needlepoint for a while a few years back and did a few needlepoints of my favorite impressionist paintings. I don’t know how well the photos will show up, but here are a few of them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Jules100

VIP Member
I hate the sticker name tags. I wouldn’t wear it. For a very, very affordable price, Stephanie, or someone, could have had peacock lanyards and VIP name badges made. Could have had their picture, name, where they are from, patron level and how long they’ve been a patron. The guests would have eaten that up and so would we. It would have had a 1 billion percent better perceived value and it would be something the patrons could keep and treasure. A missed opportunity.

Something like these below, but CD themed.

0464750D-7596-4684-ABA8-6B77FFE89277.jpeg

*You bitches missed out on Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida. It would have been amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

The Simple Life

First of all Congratulations 🍾 ❤to all the Tattlers who reached the VIP status. Please forgive me if I'm not mentioning all their names. And thanks to the wonderful thread titles as well. I have been trying to follow everything that has happened and indeed is a lot. Or, maybe, not so much. I'm not going to comment on the Patrons' day débacle as you have already said it all. After all, what else should one expect from SJ? She and her lot are their ususal and so they'll always be.
My only remark is that she was very careful in not disclosing that they were indeed getting ready for the event, although with those very insulting results. I gather she did that just to mock us, and in fact we thought that there were no preparations going on. Well, there weren't many, but still they had to make some room in the garage, get the chairs, setting the tables etc. @Clara Burnett told us they weren't doing anything, that everything was quiet as usual, but perhaps they did all at the last moment.
If the old ladies are happy to be conned and treated like a herd, stuffed in a filthy, dangerous storage place, seated on chairs fit for kindergarten children, well, good for them. From what I could see, they look to be very simple people and probably their idea of a fairytale castle is very low standard.

I wanted to talk instead about the nastiness, cruelty and sadism of that Camilla woman, when she put in front of her daaarling husband a tray full of mouthwatering pastries just to "test his resistance" and went on sadistically describing the characteristics of each one of them.
It was humiliating, she made him look ridiculous in front of the world and took pleasure in torturing him with her fake upper class accent and unnatural always controlled behaviour.
If I were Ollie, I would have been furious, have smacked her botoxed face and eaten everything, plus, sent her to hell.
When you are on a diet, the last thing you want to see is an anorexic woman, severely obsessed with fitness activity torturing me by putting cakes under my nose. You know that this was one of the practices used by nazis in order to extract confessions from starved prisoners?
She has a problem with food and is a control freak.
I found the whole act just disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39