Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsMuir

Chatty Member
From a business perspective, Stephanie blew it big time! The whole event looked sad and cheap...not great advertising for bringing in new top tier patrons. She missed out on tons of content for YT, she could've easily, months in advance, engaged her audience with bits and pieces of what to expect. If she had put something together similar to this picture I'd be impressed, instead she showed us a true reflection of her inner self.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Iolair

VIP Member
Here you go ya filthy animals

It doesn't bother me if they dance themselves stupid.
What does bother me is Kat, beer in hand and clearly drunk, driving off to party and driving back even more intoxicated.
I hope to hell that didn't happen. I hope there was someone responsible enough to stop her. Drunk drivers fill me with rage.

• Heart
  • Wow
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo Thank you, for all the patron day photos thus far ❤

So the bride wore white, but no sign of the bride 2 groom… 🤔
The Argentinian bully, also in white, as maid of honour…
FRK, also in white…as, well…the flower girl…
Mummy also wore white…
Uncle Steve walked Fanny down the aisle… Percy declined as he didn’t want to be anywhere near PhiPhi…
Kat, also in white… as best man girl…
Below stairs slaves staff Marie and Dan wore black…
So the guests who may have travelled across the globe sit on wooden school chairs at tables with un-ironed table cloths. No time, effort or expense spared to host them quite clearly.

• Heart
  • Haha
From the pics I wasn’t too impressed. But, Fanny obviously knows her guests. They are thrilled just to be there and in her presence and that of the other cast of characters at the shitoo. Regardless of that, wouldn’t it have been nice to cater in some nice food for the damn thing? She has all those refrigerators available to keep things cold. I know someone who had a wedding in a machine shed and it was the most beautiful transformation when they finished. I see very little effort here at all. She’s counting on her “star power” to carry the day.
It seems to me that the lalande characters were worried more about their own selves, security, and safety than the patreons having a good time. There was some effort put into the first day, lalande style effort, but mainly to me it was about looking after themselves first. This is a very tightly controlled event. Lalaland decided how many patreons could come each day, times allotted for each patreon to visit, the flower pots on the terrace steps stopping anyone from wandering that way, only lalande men sitting at the tables chatting to people: Dan, Potts, Uncle, but not Percy, too vulnerable maybe? The controlled tours of small groups going through lalande by Snorts, penning them into an outbuilding when there are so many other spots inside that could have worked. To me, this is not a relaxed event, it is an event set up to protect themselves. They are herding a small group of elite followers who send them money every month. Lalande was forced into doing this event, but by god they are going to look after themselves first. The lalande crew are acting like patreons will steal from, trash, and deface laland! Lalande crew also know from here that there are patreons who are very unhappy with the chateau and Stefameme and planned action for patreon days. I dont know if what I am saying is making any sense, these are just my thoughts.

• Heart

JP in SC

Fanny, surrounded by her people. Working the crowd. Keep the money rolling in. . . . .
Her guests all look very much in need of love and attention, so they pay her for a smile, faux affection, a few moments - to be part of something. Just a huge collection of cons.
It is pitiful really, to see the pictures. All lambs to the slaughter. All those lost and wandering souls gathered in one place. A garage.

• Sad
  • Haha

Green Fairy

VIP Member
EXACTLY. Way back in the mists of time and before I realised she was a grifter, I was a very early patron. The 'Summer Garden Party' was touted as a grand and elegant affair much like your first photo. With marquees, excellent food and entertainment. My daughter would be my plus one and we were planning a little touring holiday round it. If we'd been offered a dirty cowshed, crap food and disdainful treatment, we'd have gone f*cking apeshit mad. There would have had to have been an intervention. Seeing how much it meant to some of these frail-looking besotted patrons she should be ashamed of how she treated them. Stephanie is a despicable human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
I have some empathy for her, according to her posts, she was so excited to make the journey to CDLL. She got her nails done, took 2 trains, a plane, and drove from Paris to CDLL. Definitely a bucket list holiday for her. I'm glad she had a good time.

I snagged this from her FB. Look what was on display and unharmed Day 1.
View attachment 1562582
I feel the same way. Lin seems like a lovely person, and I am glad she had a nice time. I still don't think Fanny did enough to show her appreciation to her Patrons (it all seemed rather cheap and cobbled together), but I suspect many gangsta grannies who attended were just happy to finally be there and to meet Fanny & Co. But LMAO- is Lin a "double agent" with posting that picture of the vase?!? Hmmm... What if Lin is an undercover Tattler?!? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Here you are, you bunch of dreadful people! 🥰 :love:
On F*******ook:
I wish I hadn’t posted on here because I just found out that someone has taken pictures off my profile and posted on tattle with derogatory remarks . Shame the same managed to omit the fact that it was a fantastic day , absolute bunch of dreadful people !
Wonder how they found out? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Patrons day was the usual crappy, last minute, screwed up rush job by Fanny. She had months to plan the extravaganza but, as usual, waited until the last minute, and created chaos.

She didn’t plan for a place for the Patrons to eat or gather after she rejected the idea of them dining inside her main dump. She rejected Dan’s idea of renting outdoor structures for the Patrons because she is cheap as hell.

Who knows where she got the table and chairs. I wonder if she had them stacked up at the Dump and used them previously at the wedding and for the musical groups who stayed and ate at the Dump. Of course, she couldn’t wash and use her good china, so she scrounged up Davy’s parents china to use. She couldn’t iron the tablecloths, and couldn’t even dive into her collection to provide tablecloths, instead foolishly grabbing expensive quilting material to get someone to hastily make a tablecloth for a table.

Fanny has loads of vases. What do the Patrons get? Scraggly flowers jammed into left over empty wine bottles grabbed from the latest party weekend at the Dump.

She has the Douche Lord frantically driving hour and hours to get free wine at the last minute.
The garage was half assed partially cleared at the last minute for a lunch area for the Patrons.
Fanny relied on everyone else to do all the heavy lifting with the crappy Patron Days celebration. It is just another half assed effort from Fanny the little orphan princess. How pissed would she be if she was offered the same accommodations when she visited the other chateau owners?

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
I believe the honor goes to @Freesia54 🥳
Well this is a surprise... sorry I'm late to the party, recovering from surgery is taking it's toll, but each day is better than the day before. A big Thank you to you all for your good wishes... I have no idea where to even begin with this honorary task of naming but I'll give it a shot based on the current topic... The Patreons came in 2 x 2 and herded to the pens. it's naff I know but it's a title....Thanks again for your well wishes..

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
A quick poll for the thread title:

(y) "Fanny is so full of :poop: it's pushed up to make a cleavage" @sideways (edited)

❤ "It's Patreon Daze, beware of the gnomes, erh Mummy and Percy" @NoIAmNotAHorse (edited)

😆 "The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..." @OhIDontKnow...

15 tartlets, 15 votes, then I'll report my post.

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

[IMG alt="tat life"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/307/307750.jpg?1659528008[/IMG]
tat life

Today at 11:11 AM
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...

jules100_tiled_tiki_hut_V6.jpg

Last edited: Today at 11:21 AM
Reactions:You, Kotare, HouseLebel and 73 others

I
Isabelle6541

Yesterday at 4:23 PM
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:30 PM
You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 70 others

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1659755379[/IMG]
Jules100
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:09 PM
Just got home from a quick weekend in Key West. Guess what was waiting for me? Thanks Poshmark.
43C123AE-5584-4269-AC86-648DC81ABF2C.jpeg

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 65 others

---

Mod edit, if the thread title is "no thread title" / "too boring for a thread title" we tend to leave it blank. I know these no title titles always get a lot of votes but the joke has been done so many times. Report if there's an actual title to use. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Fanny's back always goes out when there is work to do. When I have a sore back I can't climb stairs. She was up and down several.
Sarah made a lovely job of the hems of the table cloths, well done the mitred corners looked great.

A bit silly to sing God save the Queen, singing long live our gracious Queen when she is already dead doesn't sit right with me. Some other tribute would have been better, even just holding off the vlog for a day.
you dont sing this version of the anthem...when the queen has passed.....you should sing long live the king.. 🙄 .better was...not singing it at all...just made a nice tribute...maybe just a suitable picture of the late queen.. with a nice text..and not in the end..but before her vlog...she has no class...at all...btw they all dont have it..they even arent ashamed to recieve the patreons in that disgusting way..I can tell you...when we do a fundraiser..and.people pay money to come...they are recieved as i receive the King and Queen....

• Heart

JanePlain

With the BBC well into rolling coverage & the presenters wearing black tie. Notes passed round in House of Commons & the 2 leaders promptly disappearing during an important debate on Energy supply & prices . All of the main Royal Family members on their way up to Balmoral now … I’m thinking she may have already passed & it’s now all protocol in full swing & there will be an official announcement later today when all the Royal family are gathered together.

I’m not a particular monarchist but this lady has always taken her role & duties extremely seriously & has been a constant for this country for so many years …. needed all the more with the worrying direction our govt is taking. Times are changing massively for UK

• Heart
  • Sad