Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Maybe I am not seeing what others are seeing but I feel like the bulk of her patreon/youtube commenters/live chat/people that love her/ are younger. Many seem to be successful (or pretend to be). 🤷‍♀️ I don't feel like they are all elderly/lonely.
I think I can add a bit of perspective. I initially was impressed by her little short story on how she ended up owning a chateau. My demo, 51, still pretty hip, always an early adopter trend-wise, love to decorate and antiques. Always complimented on my style. Always been told I will never be old no matter how old I get. Okay. So back to my initial brainwashing. I thought it was very cool that she had the pluck to do this. I also thought she must have made some money as an opera singer and she had determination. I also thought maybe she was a little bit cash poor, but her partners were helping things along. I was also still under the impression she worked some of the time.

I’m also American and we love us some diy. We don’t have much history over 300 years old. We generally don’t know the ins and outs of living in Europe. So in the beginning I’m very intrigued by all of this. Cut to Stephanie. She seems so down to earth! Not pretentious - she runs around in her housecoat with no makeup on. How refreshing! She must be an open book! This is disarming because she seems to be so happy and optimistic. She must be telling the truth, right? She has so many friends, and all these people volunteer to come help her, she must be really nice. You start to like her because she seems like a lot of fun. You look at the state of the place and you feel a bit sorry for her because she seems to need help. You think, oh I’ll give her a little money, I’d really like to see her fix that shitty courtyard. You find yourself wondering what they got up to since the last video.

You see her thrift shopping - she talks about sewing curtains - she shows old renno pictures and talks about her father dying. Her mom is mowing the lawn. Poor girl, you think, CoVid is going to wreck her business. She’s so excited to receive things from people and seems really grateful. Some of those things are used or worn even. You’re getting invested and go back and watch videos from before you found the channel. Cue to a couple weeks or months later, you start to think of her and the others as a friend or company. Just like you do with a TV show (Friends, Sex and the City), only this is cooler, because they are real people. Then, you start to notice things…….

Couture gowns come out for a cocktail party (“it’s vintage” sure, Vivienne Westwood?!, Versace !?, Manolo’s). She took 12 vacations last year? Hmmmm
My father bought me a murano chandelier (huh?!).

BUT, she’s driving a bombed out car left there by a volunteer, she’s giving hotel soap for Christmas presents, she’s begging Potty to buy her art at a gallery.

THEN, she’s going on vacation and staying at a 4 star hotel, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation…………….

The thing that did it for me was the $200 candle. I was like, what the actual fuck lady? After that I watched just to try to figure out what the hell was going on. I am not unfamiliar with the finer things in life. I’d see them pop up now and again and I thought maybe her parents gave her nice presents. Then it became ridiculous and I started to wonder if she was a hooker. I’m not kidding. Really weird men were showing up to party, and when she dressed up she looked like a hooker. She went off with Mason on those trips and I seriously wondered if he was paying her.

Michael’s first crying video sent me straight here. I googled her name and scam and here I am. I came in around thread 19. Thank goodness for Clara, because in as much I’d decided she was full of shit, Clara really laid it out, and it’s even worse than I expected.

She’s no different than a junkie lying to you to get you to fork over some cash because they need a little help. Only in her case she runs off and buys Soleaido and $4000 worth of wallpaper instead of drugs. Oh and she doesn’t ask in person, she uses YouTube to get into your house and ask for money.

I only watch now because I want to see her come apart. I don’t care about that old building. I don’t care about her or her greedy, lying, mother. I like a few of the regulars, but I absolutely hate Snorts.

My only fear is that when we do break her, or she gets caught out, that she’ll just disappear and we’ll never get to see it.

So yep, I did, I gave her money and I’m not a granny. I hope it paid for a dinner that gave her diarrhea, or a bottle of liquor that gave her the worst hangover ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
After watching the latest Chateau Diaries last night, I was appalled. I was a patron but stopped late last year. I was the 20.00 tier. I am also a controller for 10 dental offices. I cannot believe the show she put on last night. In Texas here we have a saying. Lipstick on a pig and that was the entire show.

1. Nothing happening with Chapel. There is a lot of chapels in France, he cannot be the only restorer. She did 3 windows, that took over two years.

2. The pergola should of been done ages ago, like here in Texas we do them in a weekend, and its cheap, used her own wood and Dan and Amaury is doing the work.

3. The Moat, she barely spent $1000 on labor if she spent that much to clear the sides.

4. She was gifted a chicken coop, so no money spent there.

5. She spent money on the tree surgeon, here in Texas we have tall pines and its not cheap.

6. Billy spent 4500 on a Rothchild library, that is going to be nice when set up, she spent 25K on paneling that is coming apart

7. She said she set up a carpentry studio, um no she did not, it was his studio over in England and he brought it over to do the Grand Salon

8. Downstairs loo not done, so stop saying it is

9. The pink bathroom, please tell me that is done, because either they do one piece a tile a day or something.

10. Why start a renovation on that marquis suite where the expensive wallpaper and not have all the materials before you start the job so you can complete something.

11. Do not get me started on that "Wedgewood" room. The people who sell Wedgewood are sick over it I am sure, who glues things to a wall, seriously?

12. What I find funny we were constantly seeing her in her office she created with the freaking peeling wallpaper and now her desk is back in her bedroom, I am sure it is for one of the shows on the DIY or she got to many complaints about how ugly it was and how much she spent on that goofy chandelier and chair/ottoman combo thing.

Last night was like she was talking to her patrons who apparently she things are stupid and will believe anything coming out of her mouth. She just disgusted me last night. Also why not fix up that room you clean dishes in but the damn dumbest thing she said was about the heating. Lady you get 30K a freaking month and you cannot fix your heater and you want to walk around with water bottles like at idiot because you rather spent 4K on ugly ass wallpaper than keep people warm and take care of the Chateau properly

She needs to get rid of her enormous ego and go back to the way she was in the beginning and at like a normal human being. The whole thing disgusted me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Madame No

VIP Member
I think I can add a bit of perspective. I initially was impressed by her little short story on how she ended up owning a chateau. My demo, 51, still pretty hip, always an early adopter trend-wise, love to decorate and antiques. Always complimented on my style. Always been told I will never be old no matter how old I get. Okay. So back to my initial brainwashing. I thought it was very cool that she had the pluck to do this. I also thought she must have made some money as an opera singer and she had determination. I also thought maybe she was a little bit cash poor, but her partners were helping things along. I was also still under the impression she worked some of the time.

I’m also American and we love us some diy. We don’t have much history over 300 years old. We generally don’t know the ins and outs of living in Europe. So in the beginning I’m very intrigued by all of this. Cut to Stephanie. She seems so down to earth! Not pretentious - she runs around in her housecoat with no makeup on. How refreshing! She must be an open book! This is disarming because she seems to be so happy and optimistic. She must be telling the truth, right? She has so many friends, and all these people volunteer to come help her, she must be really nice. You start to like her because she seems like a lot of fun. You look at the state of the place and you feel a bit sorry for her because she seems to need help. You think, oh I’ll give her a little money, I’d really like to see her fix that shitty courtyard. You find yourself wondering what they got up to since the last video.

You see her thrift shopping - she talks about sewing curtains - she shows old renno pictures and talks about her father dying. Her mom is mowing the lawn. Poor girl, you think, CoVid is going to wreck her business. She’s so excited to receive things from people and seems really grateful. Some of those things are used or worn even. You’re getting invested and go back and watch videos from before you found the channel. Cue to a couple weeks or months later, you start to think of her and the others as a friend or company. Just like you do with a TV show (Friends, Sex and the City), only this is cooler, because they are real people. Then, you start to notice things…….

Couture gowns come out for a cocktail party (“it’s vintage” sure, Vivienne Westwood?!, Versace !?, Manolo’s). She took 12 vacations last year? Hmmmm

BUT, she’s driving a bombed out car left there by a volunteer, she’s giving hotel soap for Christmas presents, she’s begging Potty to buy her art at a gallery.

THEN, she’s going on vacation and staying at a 4 star hotel, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation…………….

The thing that did it for me was the $200 candle. I was like, what the actual fuck lady? After that I watched just to try to figure out what the hell was going on. I am not unfamiliar with the finer things in life. I’d see them pop up now and again and I thought maybe her parents gave her nice presents. Then it became ridiculous and I started to wonder if she was a hooker. I’m not kidding. Really weird men were showing up to party, and when she dressed up she looked like a hooker. She went off with Mason on those trips and I seriously wondered if he was paying her.

Michael’s first crying video sent me straight here. I googled her name and scam and here I am. I came in around thread 19. Thank goodness for Clara, because in as much I’d decided she was full of shit, Clara really laid it out, and it’s even worse than I expected.

She’s no different than a junkie lying to you to get you to fork over some cash because they need a little help. Only in her case she runs off and buys Soleaido and $4000 worth of wallpaper instead of drugs. Oh and she doesn’t ask in person, she uses YouTube to get into your house and ask for money.

I only watch now because I want to see her come apart. I don’t care about that old building. I don’t care about her or her greedy, lying, mother. I like a few of the regulars, but I absolutely hate Snorts.

My only fear is that when we do break her, or she gets caught out, that she’ll just disappear and we’ll never get to see it.

So yep, I did, I gave her money and I’m not a granny. I hope it paid for a dinner that gave her diarrhea, or a bottle of liquor that gave her the worst hangover ever.
You have summed up my thoughts exactly! I couldn't have expressed it any better. I was an early patron at the lowest level and then went to the next level for awhile. But when the vacations, expensive food and drink, designer clothes and endless bits of furniture and china started appearing I was pissed. I can't afford any of those things myself, and here I was enabling this wanton woman who can never have enough to exploit me and others. Enough! People can do what they want with their money, but imagine what could be done for those in need with the amount she brings in to supposedly restore this piece of crap which will never be done and never look nice. I should have known what an evil person she was when she stated that she admired Marie Antoinette, her idol, another wasteful and wanton woman completely out of touch with the reality of the masses, and we all know what happened to her. Another red flag for me was her using the chapel and all other sacred sites to film and exploit for her content. She is a culture vulture, that's for sure. Thanks for your write up. I really appreciate you taking the time and energy to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Go Cat! (No, not that Cat). On behalf of Tattle, we totally agree. Begone Sir Snorts, begone!

Cat T.

8 hours ago (edited)
Loved the review of the progress and future projects. I also enjoyed that this video was focused on Stephanie without the constant input and interruption of Phillip. I get that it is necessary at times to have someone else film, but it has become the Stephanie and Phillip show where he is in every single vlog if not front and center, then behind the camera inserting himself into it with opinions, snarky comments and silly puns. He isn’t her husband nor an owner, contributes nothing to the chateau other than collecting china, setting tables and following Stephanie around like a pet, while everyone else works their tail off. He doesn’t cook, clean, do dishes or help with anything in the chateau that needs physical labor. I think it’s time to rethink the direction of your vlogs Steph or their popularity will decline. Philip isn’t The Chateau Diaries, YOU are and those that are literally doing the hard work to bring this beautiful Chateau back to its former glory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
After watching the latest Chateau Diaries last night, I was appalled. I was a patron but stopped late last year. I was the 20.00 tier. I am also a controller for 10 dental offices. I cannot believe the show she put on last night. In Texas here we have a saying. Lipstick on a pig and that was the entire show.

1. Nothing happening with Chapel. There is a lot of chapels in France, he cannot be the only restorer. She did 3 windows, that took over two years.

2. The pergola should of been done ages ago, like here in Texas we do them in a weekend, and its cheap, used her own wood and Dan and Amaury is doing the work.

3. The Moat, she barely spent $1000 on labor if she spent that much to clear the sides.

4. She was gifted a chicken coop, so no money spent there.

5. She spent money on the tree surgeon, here in Texas we have tall pines and its not cheap.

6. Billy spent 4500 on a Rothchild library, that is going to be nice when set up, she spent 25K on paneling that is coming apart

7. She said she set up a carpentry studio, um no she did not, it was his studio over in England and he brought it over to do the Grand Salon

8. Downstairs loo not done, so stop saying it is

9. The pink bathroom, please tell me that is done, because either they do one piece a tile a day or something.

10. Why start a renovation on that marquis suite where the expensive wallpaper and not have all the materials before you start the job so you can complete something.

11. Do not get me started on that "Wedgewood" room. The people who sell Wedgewood are sick over it I am sure, who glues things to a wall, seriously?

12. What I find funny we were constantly seeing her in her office she created with the freaking peeling wallpaper and now her desk is back in her bedroom, I am sure it is for one of the shows on the DIY or she got to many complaints about how ugly it was and how much she spent on that goofy chandelier and chair/ottoman combo thing.

Last night was like she was talking to her patrons who apparently she things are stupid and will believe anything coming out of her mouth. She just disgusted me last night. Also why not fix up that room you clean dishes in but the damn dumbest thing she said was about the heating. Lady you get 30K a freaking month and you cannot fix your heater and you want to walk around with water bottles like at idiot because you rather spent 4K on ugly ass wallpaper than keep people warm and take care of the Chateau properly

She needs to get rid of her enormous ego and go back to the way she was in the beginning and at like a normal human being. The whole thing disgusted me.
Welcome! It is such a relief for me to hear there's still a chance (some of) her patrons will come to their senses and realize they have been scammed into thinking they were actually helping to restore something historic, but were actually financing the disgusting life style of a self absorbed swindler. it sometimes feels like we are simply preaching for our own choir here and not reaching anyone new, especially when we're visited by her flying monkeys that try to derail and distract. To me, you are proof that we must continue to hold her accountable for the mess she's creating and the crimes against decency she's committing. So thanks! And I do hope you are willing to help spread the word and warn people off....

• Heart
Reactions: 61

T Rex

VIP Member

I felt the same way when I stumbled upon her channel (it was the beginning of COVID, and the early videos were kind of fun to watch.) I enjoyed her dynamic with Mummy-Dearest (and IJ wasn't really portrayed in a bad light- she just seemed the "adult" who was trying to keep things going.) Fanny looked much younger then- she was actually getting out of bed early to cook for the B&B guests, and just seemed like someone who loved her crumbling abode and was doing the best to keep it afloat. (The B&B was paying the bills.) As a DIYer, I wanted to see how she could tackle the behemoth task of owning such a property, and what she was doing to improve it on a budget. But then, Patron and YT Adsense kicked in, and suddenly there was plethora of volunteers and then the Cadeaux- it seemed as if overnight, it went from, "I don't know how I'll pay for the electric this month" to people sending her lavish gifts of Fortnum & Mason hampers, Diptyque candles, bottles of Hendricks gin, Spode dinner services and 100 Stars robes. It went straight to Fanny's head.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Beau Monde

VIP Member
Will Squirrel Camelpants get his walking papers in SA?

Will said walking papers be issued from IB... or from Fanny herself?

Will Dan the Gardener's wonky stove installation burn his studio down before it is even finished?

Will Nutti and Bunbelina find True Romance in Argentina?

Will our heroine return to the Chateau the uninhabitable farmhouse to find her pricey loo wallpaper laying on the floor?

Will the Patreons ever realize they have all along been hoodwinked by a crepey-necked, Emmaus-wearing vixen?

Stay tuned, Tattlers...all will be revealed in our next upcoming and thrilling chapters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Just clicked on an old CD video while on youtube. Does anyone remember Lynn the older American lady who did lots of cooking? She was fun. And David going for his bike rides, Marie when she was happy... Oh it was fun before patreon. Shame Fanny spoiled it by getting too greedy.
I recall an earlier CD video when SJ still had to get in her car and drive out to upload her videos. One night swhile sitting out in her car another car came along the road filled with Natti, Cat and Marie who were returning from a night out. Everyone was laughing and having fun and there seemed to be genuine camaraderie. I thought - Girl Power - isn't that wonderful! Sadly, those days are long gone at the shitoo.

I truly believe, 'The Day Squirrelbaby Arrived is the Day the Shitoo Died!'

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MrsNeelie

Hello. I've just joined you mad and funny lot. . I've been watching CD on and off for the last 18 months or so. I just love what I've found here in the last week or so. Like so many other less gullible people, I am truly amazed at the level of worshipping from other's around the world that have no chance of ever going to France let alone stay at the crumbling heap of a house. What sickens me even more of the greedy shitbags that have seen the money rolling and think "oo I want some of that for doing jack shit". Why on earth does Dulmar and Tattie woman think that going to Tesco for a bit of food shopping is film worthy? It is beyond me! And as for Dandare and his looming back and forth at the camera like some kind of demented fish in a bowl - christ! I tried to watch Marie Wilkes once and they have just taken me off the anti depressants! I used to watch the Petherick boy too, but I lost it when he started crying and asking for money when he blew what he had going off looking for a shag. I even supported him when he cried over his little collision with the Strawbridges, but he soon put me right on that front with his next few logs. I see nothing wrong with making little films for people to watch if they have the time and don't mind watching the mind numbing adverts. So what if not all of it is true. Commercial TV have been doing that for decades. But to actually ask for money via Patreon, Gofundme, BuymeCoffee/Teabag/Spode/Horsefeed/Teatowels/aga parts/dog food/ dog vet bills/ chicken feed/ (god the list could go on) is just pure wrong. What is more wrong and worrying are the level of simplicity of the adoring fans that part with their hard earned. I doubt I can contribute anything more to this great forum. However each time we watch we are just feeding the egos. So I would suggest stopping watching. But then again I wouldn't get so many larfs from here. As for the creepy boy. I was so relieved to find so many people that thought the same as I have been thinking for the last year or so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
SJ removed Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole from the CD's top tier patron list in October. The same time this 👇 logo also disappeared.
I was hoping that copyright infringement had caught up with all of them, after copying the Scalamandre wallpaper. He now is admitting to this in an IG post. 🤪

View attachment 976454

Well, there is still time Stephen Cole, for legal action. TICK TOCK... 💣 This is not a good look for your graphic design business. I do not remember Chateau DIY using the Lalande logo. So, like FRK, he too will use this statement to further your own business plans. When will the Patreon account be established???

View attachment 976411

View attachment 976415

@decadigitus
3 days ago
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
I've heard it mentioned that Steve wanted to be payed for the logo design and branding he did, which obviously cause a fit with SJ who refused, insisting he did this "work" during his time as a volunteer. They couldn't settle the argument amicably, so came up with the solution to not be her patrons anymore. Makes sense, because why would they support her when she's not willing to pay them for services rendered? SJ then decided not to use the logo anymore, to prevent further claims.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Espe

VIP Member
Marie W clearly is exhausted by having had to do some actual work which was primarily making Christmas "reets" and painting her flat and studio which she managed to get either free of charge or very cheaply. She is clearly no longer happy in Haworth, which she had said she loved, or with her studio. She had lots of help and kindness from her two friends there. So, what has happened? Either the locals who put up with it for a while, got fed up with her camera being pointed at them and their shops all the time, or she realised she'd have to stop filming the high street ad infinitum, or maybe she's heard that she needs to register her business properly and pay rent, tax and insurance. I suspect the business she was running from that place was not legal and it all goes back to her never having had a business plan and never considering what she had to do to start a proper business legally. Maybe she will stay in Norway but I doubt if she will ever manage to stand on her own two feet and earn a living or run a business successfully and legally. If all she wants to do is Instagram, it's disgusting that she managed to beg for a free vehicle for no good reason. She now expects everything to be handed to her on a plate and free of charge!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Jules100

VIP Member
While Stephanie is a greedy bitch, I believe that Philip has ruined the Chateau Diaries. He is an energy vampire, the Colin Robinson of LL. He throws off a weird vibe and pushes people away. Maybe he does it on purpose, maybe he doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Most liked tittle suggestion by @Ginginger

Previous thread:

I think the previous thread was one of the fun ones. Most liked post was my calculation of Sadie's carrots which makes me think that Tartlets 🥧 like carrots more than pie or clotted cream. You're a weird but lovely bunch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
While Stephanie is a greedy bitch, I believe that Philip has ruined the Chateau Diaries. He is an energy vampire, the Colin Robinson of LL. He throws off a weird vibe and pushes people away. Maybe he does it on purpose, maybe he doesn’t.
I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
A visible shift happened with Marie and also with Selmar soon after Philip appeared on the scene. In retrospect, one could surmise they each, within their different roles at the chateau, felt that this useless and lazy newcomer was rewarded financially and elevated unfairly for contributing not much more than being a weird, joyless companion. I can imagine what a slap in the face that was. Morale sapping for sure. And now it seems that the co owners are unable to ‘uncircle the drain’ as they have stepped in too late.
The atmosphere definitely changed once Philip arrived. I firmly believe Squirrelbaby is a con artist! He's a fraud and as fake as they come. He's playing a confidence trick & SJ is his Mark! He is playing on her vanity, narracissim and irresponsibiity. He's targeted a lonely, vain, mid-aged, pre-menopausal woman and .knows exactly what he's doing.

Time to wake up - if her family & friends care about SJ at all, they need to step up, talk some sense into her and toss Squirrelbaby to the kerb!

• Heart
  • Haha

Trengilly

VIP Member
I've heard it mentioned that Steve wanted to be payed for the logo design and branding he did, which obviously cause a fit with SJ who refused, insisting he did this "work" during his time as a volunteer. They couldn't settle the argument amicably, so came up with the solution to not be her patrons anymore. Makes sense, because why would they support her when she's not willing to pay them for services rendered? SJ then decided not to use the logo anymore, to prevent further claims.
She really does plunge to new depths of pettiness. That’s why those splash back tiles aren’t completed. I could do that in max 2 hours with all the measurements and scans - yes I have a degree in graphic design and extensive knowledge of the necessary editing and formatting software, but that task is entry level grade (I promise you). This might go some way to explain the pace at which projects go, or aren’t completed at all. What’s the real reason behind other projects not being completed and I don’t want to hear any brico supply BS. She’s mean with the chèquebook or she’s spent the patreon money elsewhere on set dressings.
Her relationships are transactional and that’s so sinister.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Arfarf

VIP Member
Now listen, you!!!
Don't be shading my little fart!
What does he DO???
Well let me think on this a sec.🤔🤔

He spends hours looking up post cards for Shrek of his chateau...which makes him an architectural historian in his Mummy, Stephs, mind.

He gets out a teapot with matching cups and pours tea for Madame and her visitors which makes him a china expert in his mummy, StephenMe's mind ( and his)

He practices his expressions of agreement and perplexity in the mirror.😶😶😶

He rearranges all of his stuffed animals in his playroom and Nic's apartment when they are not there which makes him an interior designer in his mummy, Steph's mind.

He squeezes into as many clothes of his mummy Steph's both day and night which makes him a fashion trend setter in his mummy, Steph's mind.

And he lays out all of his mummy's clothes so he can keep her dependant on him and looking just like his dear old grandma.

So there!!!
Our little fart is a very busy boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Since it has been suspected and said of the inhabitants of Lalande that they lurk here. BJJ hiding as a tattler and making negative comments about FRK, Hanni, Dan, etc could have been a tool in his artillery to infect SJ mind with more paranoia & elevated his position. It certainly reads like royal court intrigue.
He has admitted as much at the dinner table not that long ago, that he posted remarks here. For fun. Putting out fire with gasoline, the idiot called it. .

• Haha
  • Sick

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Nobody asked but Too Many Maries - and this means Floral Marie. I was quite critical of her a while back. Then she moved to Haworth, was getting some premises, was going to sell her flowers, concentrate (as most florists do) on weddings, special occasions, corporate etc I felt I had misjudged her. Then I arrive here today to hear that she is back to her old tricks on Insta "I had to do what I don't want to do! Youtube! Makes wreaths for the ordinary folk up North who might want to brighten their doors with a bit of festive cheer! She does not want to interview successful people, serve customers, use flowers she does not like....but she wants patrons to pay her to have a studio so that she can arrange and photograph her flowers - and then not even sell them...Well, in our dreams we would all like to be paid to do exactly what we want when we want, but Marie, your level of entitlement is astounding. I wonder you have a single patron.

• Heart
  • Angry