The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is an awful colour, I don't know whose colouring it would suit, but sure not Ma's, not to mention it is a massive long vest .... when I first saw it I thought she had her own horse blanket. As a Canadian it is weird to me to see people wearing the massive puffy winter wear in their French weather. That big white thing SJ wears too, and Sadie wears something too, I think. We only wear that kind of stuff when it is bitter cold, and only if we're going to be outside a while. We have those really thin light weight jackets that are a bit puffy but ridiculous warm, but they aren't those bit puffy ones! You can roll ours up small to travel with.

Here's one, a packable puffer jacket

View attachment 973234
European - 4 ° are much colder than Canadian! I believe because of the golf stream and/or mistral 😊👆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Up 90 Patrons in 24ish hours ($1445)
I knew that would work .... get your name in a Old , Wrecked Chateau..... roll up and spend Your money on Moi!

Still........if you really want to do it ..... fly over to France and graffiti it with your -" cough , cough " - name .
There forever and cheaper in the long run !
Just do it when its out of covid .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew that would work .... get your name in a Old , Wrecked Chateau..... roll up and spend Your money on Moi!

Still........if you really want to do it ..... fly over to France and graffiti it with your -" cough , cough " - name .
There forever and cheaper in the long run !
Just do it when its out of covid .
Better yet, write your name in sharpie on one of Daddy's paintings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
After watching the latest Chateau Diaries last night, I was appalled. I was a patron but stopped late last year. I was the 20.00 tier. I am also a controller for 10 dental offices. I cannot believe the show she put on last night. In Texas here we have a saying. Lipstick on a pig and that was the entire show.

1. Nothing happening with Chapel. There is a lot of chapels in France, he cannot be the only restorer. She did 3 windows, that took over two years.

2. The pergola should of been done ages ago, like here in Texas we do them in a weekend, and its cheap, used her own wood and Dan and Amaury is doing the work.

3. The Moat, she barely spent $1000 on labor if she spent that much to clear the sides.

4. She was gifted a chicken coop, so no money spent there.

5. She spent money on the tree surgeon, here in Texas we have tall pines and its not cheap.

6. Billy spent 4500 on a Rothchild library, that is going to be nice when set up, she spent 25K on paneling that is coming apart

7. She said she set up a carpentry studio, um no she did not, it was his studio over in England and he brought it over to do the Grand Salon

8. Downstairs loo not done, so stop saying it is

9. The pink bathroom, please tell me that is done, because either they do one piece a tile a day or something.

10. Why start a renovation on that marquis suite where the expensive wallpaper and not have all the materials before you start the job so you can complete something.

11. Do not get me started on that "Wedgewood" room. The people who sell Wedgewood are sick over it I am sure, who glues things to a wall, seriously?

12. What I find funny we were constantly seeing her in her office she created with the freaking peeling wallpaper and now her desk is back in her bedroom, I am sure it is for one of the shows on the DIY or she got to many complaints about how ugly it was and how much she spent on that goofy chandelier and chair/ottoman combo thing.

Last night was like she was talking to her patrons who apparently she things are stupid and will believe anything coming out of her mouth. She just disgusted me last night. Also why not fix up that room you clean dishes in but the damn dumbest thing she said was about the heating. Lady you get 30K a freaking month and you cannot fix your heater and you want to walk around with water bottles like at idiot because you rather spent 4K on ugly ass wallpaper than keep people warm and take care of the Chateau properly

She needs to get rid of her enormous ego and go back to the way she was in the beginning and at like a normal human being. The whole thing disgusted me.
Welcome, @Shannaswood! You're Gonna Like It, Here!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re Marie. I know she has 2 half brothers. Did she have other siblings from alcoholic father? I have some memory of a little sister but I may be imagining that and I gave not been a consistent viewer, particularly when she lived at La La.

Belated thanks for new thread.

Reactions: 16
I think we have a similar system here. I believe all the lawyers get the names of the 100 selected from the electoral roll before hand so they do research on everyone and know who they don't want or want before they get there. I walked up and was immediately dismissed.
In the city I live in, they don't research you before you get there, you are asked to raise your hand if you object to a number of questions that they ask the entire jury pool. They record your juror number and mark which questions you object to, then call you up to speak to the judge in front of the accused and the prosecutor as well all the defender. I've gone in twice and been excused both times after explaining my objections. Ironically I had a summons for jury duty on the 18th of this month, but Omicron has pushed back trials until at least the first week in February...I'm thankful for any delay I can get as I'm ultra paranoid about being in a building all day with a bunch of strangers. From what I've heard, they are doing a good job of social distancing and enforcing masking, but it still freaks me out. Considering I won't be chosen, it's a waste of a day.

Reactions: 15
Re Marie. I know she has 2 half brothers. Did she have other siblings from alcoholic father? I have some memory of a little sister but I may be imagining that and I gave not been a consistent viewer, particularly when she lived at La La.

Belated thanks for new thread.
I seem to recall her having a brother and sister, fairly close in age to FRK.

Just checked - she's the oldest of three children.
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 23.28.19.png

Reactions: 18
Wow flying already - still trying to catch up

There was a lot of most liked posts from last thread 🧵
Not just one ☝ - seems as it proves there’s MORE that 15 of us 😂

😈 apologies agents yours were right up there 👆

Most liked posts previous 103 thread
@Arfarf
VIP Member
Yesterday at 2:44 PM
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that tit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉
HeartLike Reactions: You, lulublugirl, AndAnotherName and 52 others

@Kotare
Tuesday at 11:15 AM
Clara Burnett said:
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.
What luck huh. An unemployed would be actor arrives as a Workaway at a chateau. He works his way into the knickers of the keeper of the keys, a woman old enough to be his mother and then some. He wheedles his way into her lingerie drawer with stories of Granny’s department store teasets and grandad’s bone/salad plates. In return she keeps him - she feeds and clothes him, she takes him about the show like a pet hamster. This provincial youth travels overseas and as the rest of us wait and wait to fly, he gets sponsored to flash resorts in the Caribbean, boutique hotels in the USA and now Sth Africa.
A man who wouldn’t have a show of affording a safari for decades, if ever, nabs a large share of money donated to a woman we now see as a cougar and spendthrift. Watch out for the wildlife squirrel, you’re a sad excuse to manhood, but you’re half a feed to a hyena.
LikeHeartHaha Reactions: You, FlyByeNight, Krypsback kiss and 51 others

@KiKiGee
VIP Member
Tuesday at 12:27 PM
Hemerocallis said:
the two have the same running technique.........
🙄
🥇@Hemerocallis, you are correct.

1641298254012.png

BJJ running.png run boy run.png

I do not think he will be riding an ostrich either, he is afraid of the chickens.
1641297990660.png

scared of roosters.png
HahaLikeAngry Reactions: You, Krypsback kiss, CountessPompidoo and 50 others

@OhIDontKnow...
Yesterday at 2:19 AM
Jeeves said:
He actually brought that thing with him? We've heard about his dinner service, cutlery and Grandma's clothes but what else has he brought? Grandma's toilet brush, Grandpa's denture mug?
Who, THE duck, shows up to a new relationship with their grandfathers ice bucket/retirement award/plant pot????? That is INSANE.
HahaLike Reactions: Ginginger, oooLaLande, billybudd and 50 others

@Marty McFly 9
VIP Member
Yesterday at 10:04 PM
So how many Tattler's names will be on the back of those panels?!!

How about a vote?

If yours will be there give me an :mad:
If yours won't be give me a ♥

My vote is: :mad: for spending about $50 of my money!!!
Last edited: Yesterday at 10:11 PM
HeartAngryLike Reactions: Ginginger, Perplexed bee, MagpieSassyPants and 50 others

@Rory
VIP Member
Tuesday at 7:58 AM
What brooches do you think he will pack?
HahaLike Reactions: You, Xorubyxo123, thoughtcloud and 50 others

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Gift will be small vase of blooms/ but recipients must return the vases upon exit
My dear, Marie doesn't use vases- she has amassed a collection of jars for her roadside floral offerings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you think of anything more boring than hearing about her 'journey'! In her dreary voice....
Here, let me save you some money and allow you to avoid the aural assault..
Synopsis: Hello lovelies! I did workaway at a place where one of the owners had been on TV before. This meant I would become well known because I did 'floral arrangements' there and now I do them here in the UK. I learned how to grift from the lady at the farmhouse I stayed at and even managed to grift a car! Now I want you to pay me for telling you this. Thank you and don't forget to leave your jar at the door.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
They were closing the gate as they were herding the sheep into the paddock by the road.
I hope they weren't actually round whilst the sheep were being herded as their father was obviously more keen on filming himself. One of the sheep could do serious damage to one of those little cuties.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mojo........ I did say "She sly and canny"

But I did not say the other part. I do not want someone who did say this to be .... oh what can I say ..... put out .
I love to give credit to the person who did think this up.

So happy to see you back Mojo ... people where worried but .... like Fanny - you need a REST too !!! lol .... sorry , I love to tease.
Then thank Goodness 😅 I included @Martymcfly
😈💥💥💥💥💥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe I am not seeing what others are seeing but I feel like the bulk of her patreon/youtube commenters/live chat/people that love her/ are younger. Many seem to be successful (or pretend to be). 🤷‍♀️ I don't feel like they are all elderly/lonely.
I think I can add a bit of perspective. I initially was impressed by her little short story on how she ended up owning a chateau. My demo, 51, still pretty hip, always an early adopter trend-wise, love to decorate and antiques. Always complimented on my style. Always been told I will never be old no matter how old I get. Okay. So back to my initial brainwashing. I thought it was very cool that she had the pluck to do this. I also thought she must have made some money as an opera singer and she had determination. I also thought maybe she was a little bit cash poor, but her partners were helping things along. I was also still under the impression she worked some of the time.

I’m also American and we love us some diy. We don’t have much history over 300 years old. We generally don’t know the ins and outs of living in Europe. So in the beginning I’m very intrigued by all of this. Cut to Stephanie. She seems so down to earth! Not pretentious - she runs around in her housecoat with no makeup on. How refreshing! She must be an open book! This is disarming because she seems to be so happy and optimistic. She must be telling the truth, right? She has so many friends, and all these people volunteer to come help her, she must be really nice. You start to like her because she seems like a lot of fun. You look at the state of the place and you feel a bit sorry for her because she seems to need help. You think, oh I’ll give her a little money, I’d really like to see her fix that crappy courtyard. You find yourself wondering what they got up to since the last video.

You see her thrift shopping - she talks about sewing curtains - she shows old renno pictures and talks about her father dying. Her mom is mowing the lawn. Poor girl, you think, CoVid is going to wreck her business. She’s so excited to receive things from people and seems really grateful. Some of those things are used or worn even. You’re getting invested and go back and watch videos from before you found the channel. Cue to a couple weeks or months later, you start to think of her and the others as a friend or company. Just like you do with a TV show (Friends, Sex and the City), only this is cooler, because they are real people. Then, you start to notice things…….

Couture gowns come out for a cocktail party (“it’s vintage” sure, Vivienne Westwood?!, Versace !?, Manolo’s). She took 12 vacations last year? Hmmmm
My father bought me a murano chandelier (huh?!).

BUT, she’s driving a bombed out car left there by a volunteer, she’s giving hotel soap for Christmas presents, she’s begging Potty to buy her art at a gallery.

THEN, she’s going on vacation and staying at a 4 star hotel, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation, and then she goes on vacation…………….

The thing that did it for me was the $200 candle. I was like, what the actual duck lady? After that I watched just to try to figure out what the hell was going on. I am not unfamiliar with the finer things in life. I’d see them pop up now and again and I thought maybe her parents gave her nice presents. Then it became ridiculous and I started to wonder if she was a hooker. I’m not kidding. Really weird men were showing up to party, and when she dressed up she looked like a hooker. She went off with Mason on those trips and I seriously wondered if he was paying her.

Michael’s first crying video sent me straight here. I googled her name and scam and here I am. I came in around thread 19. Thank goodness for Clara, because in as much I’d decided she was full of tit, Clara really laid it out, and it’s even worse than I expected.

She’s no different than a junkie lying to you to get you to fork over some cash because they need a little help. Only in her case she runs off and buys Soleaido and $4000 worth of wallpaper instead of drugs. Oh and she doesn’t ask in person, she uses YouTube to get into your house and ask for money.

I only watch now because I want to see her come apart. I don’t care about that old building. I don’t care about her or her greedy, lying, mother. I like a few of the regulars, but I absolutely hate Snorts.

My only fear is that when we do break her, or she gets caught out, that she’ll just disappear and we’ll never get to see it.

So yep, I did, I gave her money and I’m not a granny. I hope it paid for a dinner that gave her diarrhea, or a bottle of liquor that gave her the worst hangover ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Up 90 Patrons in 24ish hours ($1445)

PATRONS
CA$43,064
PER MONTH
Really?! They could immortalise themselves with a can of spray paint whilst the Shittoo inhabitants are away. Save some money.
Or a bit of etch a sketch on the brickwork. Hack a piece of the crumbling render off (well maybe not as that would be doing her a favour)
A brick a day stops the Patrons pay!

• Haha
💥💥 patron update

Puke my ring up or what ….

She’s lost the friking plot … she believes she’s royalty

If you will just read …..

As an extra thank you, the Dauphins and Dauphines of Lalande will have their names behind a set of the double doors in the grand salon, so that they will be able to see their name when they visit. For the rest of you, we will be photographing the name plates behind the panelling before they’re fixed into place, so you’ll all be able to download a photo of your names at Lalande.

The friggin Dauphines will be visiting to see their names …. Why is the 2320 euros they paid - part payment for air fare or B&B

The REST of the Muppet show can view a picture of their name …WTF

Seriously 😳 just get the link for the tax authorities in France…. They might be interested 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm just watching Ryan's latest YT about buying/renovating houses, which I find interesting and he's doing his research now on how to make them profitable, rather than a fantasy property! He's also a lot calmer in these videos.

Then I just remembered when he visited Lalaland and was flirting with Stef, even Boy Meth-rick called him out. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, you missed an opportunity there mate, cos you could have been SJ's latest plaything, instead of Sir Snorts!

Before you all come for me, who would you prefer, Sir Snorts or Ryan? At least Ryan can film and edit, he can be funny, he speaks fluent French, he'd be helpful around the Shitshow, and not just able to lay tables, badly. And talking of laying, I think he'd be better in that area too! Wink, wink!

Then again, it's not too late. Once his teeth are fixed he should head to Lalaland! I'm sure Dan and Amoury need an extra set of hands to move all of Sir Snort's grandparent's crap into the van. :ROFLMAO:
There's a digger for that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.