Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
A visible shift happened with Marie and also with Selmar soon after Philip appeared on the scene. In retrospect, one could surmise they each, within their different roles at the chateau, felt that this useless and lazy newcomer was rewarded financially and elevated unfairly for contributing not much more than being a weird, joyless companion. I can imagine what a slap in the face that was. Morale sapping for sure. And now it seems that the co owners are unable to ‘uncircle the drain’ as they have stepped in too late.
Let me point out once again that we must not consider Larkin and Potty to be co-owners. Did they pay for her nightmarish scenario of living a loud and not so proud life of extravagant shit? Sure. Did they pay to keep their wet dreams from when they were younger alive? They sure did. Did their contributions award them some fancy titles in her fantasy kingdom? Oh yes, and the unfounded prestige that goes with it in the eyes of her minions. But in reality they have ZERO say in what goes and goes not at her HMN. I for one think they are happy about that too, not to be involved as much as in the old days, I mean. The only thing they are truly worried about is how to legally explain their connection once the tax shit starts hitting her fan. It might not happen this year (although the tension around the subject tells me sweet stories of surprise sooner rather than later) as these things take time and the authorities often wait a considerable period of time collecting evidence, but it will happen. F**king up good things is SJ's most well known trait. Might be best when that happens for the boys to stay as far away as possible.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why is Isabella ok with him? The dissension he has caused at the shithole
Whatever gave you the impression IJ is okay with him? She is most definitely not, but the old hag has been cast aside by SJ, who couldn't believe her luck when Mummy got stuck in SA. The dynamic between IJ and Squirrel Cameltoe when they meet again on camera will either give us fireworks (if SJ thinks it's funny enough to not edit it out) or will mimic an atmosphere as if someone died (if SJ wants to get a certain message through to her lover).

How can you up and leave without removing and packing the decorations. She has to be the laziest human.
She even leaves her dirty underwear all over her room when she goes on a trip, so one can only assume decorations are way down on her list of priorities. She literally forgets all about her shitty palace as soon as she closes the door behind her, if she even does that when walking out of there.

I really thought that Snorts preferred the company of man. I also don’t understand why it is taking so long to finish Natti’s apt. It took my husband and six months to build our home.
Welcome. If you start reading here (I can recommend the Wiki that you will find through the button with that name on top of every page here) I have no doubt you will find the answers for all your questions. But in short: you've been duped by her game of smoke and mirrors.

She said in early blogs about how cold it was in those first winters, so she has stayed during winter
I don't blame you at all for still believing what you've heard her say, but it's a mistake. Sure she stayed, for a while, but always with luxurious and long lasting trips to warmer places.

@Clara Burnett please please and pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top! PLULEEZZZ tell us all - why oh why!! Does she speak to all of her ex's EXCEPT!! her ex-husband! Even I speak to mine and he slept with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!! and still had to dump me (I was very young and still in ballet and therefore has zero self esteem ok😅) but even I!! Still speak to my ex!! I mean it took a minute!! And Karma has taken care of all that (newborn at 55 anyone?? Teenager at 70 🤣🤣🤣) no, he isn't the devil- we just shouldn't have been married at 20! And he should have said so! BUT!! why oh why.... is HE (or she) the only one ms thing doesn't speak to?? I am waiting..... with breath all baited and waiting 🐶
From what I've heard about him, and this info comes directly and indirectly from the horses mouth a.k.a. SJ, her ex-husband was the only one capable of controlling her completely. His presumed jealousy kept her from leaving the house or meeting friends and she just couldn't take it. I have never met the guy nor have I ever heard his side of the story about their romance, so I can't elaborate. But I agree with you that his absence in her current life is at odds with her normal behavior. Although, come to think of it, we never ever hear her talk about here previous long term buddy Nordic Weirdo, do we? He seemed to have vanished completely too. My guess is that's the faith for the ones who do no longer adore her after she has dumped them.

I know that your word is gospel here . . . I don't see her having a break down, I see her getting stronger and stronger. Just my opinion and I know I will get beaten up for it. She seems to be thriving during all the chaos. I know, I know any day now . . .
My word is nothing but that: mine. Up to you what you believe in, but know that I'm not a beater of any kind and are more known for my listening skills than anything else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
You have brought up some very real and unpleasant qualities about Snorts. He could be the type of psycho that slowly poisons his victims or gets them hooked on drugs so that he can get complete control of everything. His mom could even be in on the scheme. Someone definitely needs to be writing a least one novel based on the comings and goings of the chateau. If I knew how to write a murder mystery, I would. There is so much material here. I need to channel my inner Agatha Christie.
I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.
Snorts has love-bombled SJ. He's pushed some aside the weaker ones (Marie, Selmar, Michael P). He tried to befriend Gerry, Cat & Isabelle and has taken advantage of the opportunity that none of them has been at the shittoo much during Covid. He's been able to isolate SJ and establish his position. (ex: using Isabelle's china). I think he'd be happy to replace Natti and he's now bringing his friends into the mix (Maiike & her mother). Watch Snorts turn on the charm with Isabelle when they are in SA, because he knows IJ is the one person who will readily express her displeasure in her daughter.

With all this 'WE' talk, he's tried to lord it over others (Dan, Ian, Matt) and they've just ignored him as the little boy he is, but they aren't key people in Stephanmeme's universe and are just contracted builders.

Maybe I'm just too suspicious . Individually each action looks quite benign until you start to add it all up.

So, Amaury & Nati together is a problem for him? I remember clearly how he was one of the few (only one?) not helping at all during the cleanup of the future workshop. Was that because he realized how much SJ needs Amaury to make her panelling dream come true..maybe more than she needs him?
Amuary is a problem for Snorts, unless ofcourse Amuary & Natti head off to greener pastures. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in 2022.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
It may be covered by Squirrelbaby returning to school, whether he actually goes back or not. Although the school isn’t but going to let him defer his final year indefinitely.
How many gap years until one is just considered a drop-out?

• Haha
  • Heart

SableOnBlonde

Clara’s description of how SJ leaves the Shittoo and her boudoir when she closes the doors and jets off reminds me of the students at Uni. Leaving all kinds of crap behind in their dorm rooms for others to attend to. Another example of how she has not progressed into behaving like a responsible adult. She is still stuck as a twenty something unable to transition into adulthood.
Agree! I find her arrested development quite interesting. The superficial things that enchant her reminds me of my girlfriends and I in our 20s. We did themed parties, shopping at Libertys, hoarding clothes (everything from H&M, charity shops to designer), getting invited to Soho house....except we had other interests too, and superficial things lose their shine pretty quickly.
Although Stephanie is much more extreme and more irresponsible than we were. It’s fascinating to watch a well educated, middle class girl who never grew up. She’s like a ghost of Christmas future that we could have become.

Intriguingly, her fashion sense is still stuck in about 2005, around the time she would have turned 30. This is also the same time she bought her chateau, where now lives as an eternal twentysomething. Her lifestyle is almost like a gothic fairytale.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Speaking of BJJ his con, cunning and influence on the chatelaine. When they split in March (wishin’ &. hopin’ & thinkin’ & praying’), what will the story be? I wonder if Tattle will be blamed for bullying him out. This could backfire though as it will draw more readers here. What scenarios do you think she will use? The outpouring of grief from the Superfans could be extreme.
Her go-to strategy for things like this is a short statement: we’re just too different. it has been very painful, but amicable. There might be a moody picture on her instagram account to accompany the message.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Thanks! I don't know how IG works so this is helpful!

IV? Oh no! did you get sicker with COVID? Are you in hospital?
anytime! 💙

I spent yesterday at the hospital and they left the angiocath in so I can have another IV today at home (a nurse comes and administrates the IV at home so I don’t have to leave again)

This illness is one of the weirdest I have ever had! I get so weak at times I can’t even get off the bed… it’s really scary tbh.. the good thing is I always have a “this too shall pass” attitude towards problems in life… It also helps that I’m binge watching Schitt’s creek again 😆

• Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
A few French people are discovering CD vlogs and the Chatelaine.

Surprisingly, they are not really fans... The French don't easily buy into our Chatelaine's stories unlike her American and British audience.

This is not the first comment like these ones I see in her comments section (I removed the French name) :

Patricia
4 hours ago
You are also having more than enough to bé able to lead à luxurious life judging by blogs.

Patricia
5 hours ago
Oh so you also make thèse vidéos to make money and get most work done n'y volonteers I did wonder!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

john eccles

Courtyard? Courtyard my arse. A courtyard is a feature that is enclosed on four sides, normally by buildings. I wish we would stop calling it Courtyard and call it as it is, the front of a farmhouse. There, bitching done.

• Haha
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Interesting results. 12 of 51 who voted have been an sj patron at some point .... so at least some patrons can be shown the light! Personally I had already quit patron long before I found Tattle. I literally signed up for the extra content but had become bored of it, so I quit! But yeah, interesting results.

View attachment 972857
Yup, I was once a patreon, and even got a postcard from her. But it was Boy Meth-rick's sob video nearly a year ago that sent me here. I was sick of the granny gangstas shutting me down if I dare question anything about SJ and the Shitsho.

Unfortunately, she's still preying on the elderly/lonely who love the 'Princess living in a castle' narrative. She knows how to spin a tale for them, and plays up the petite, pretty blonde Disney princess look. And this is what keeps me coming to Tattle, to highlight how disingenuous she really is.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln: “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”

Let's keep the pressure on her so that more patreons head this way.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
From yesterday's 1/6/22 CD's live chat...

Ben is hot for Teabag, Artist Andie W. is # instead of @, Frank is 👍

ben spence In love with mr Michael petherick
Andie W the #Ann P and #Angea Pal and
Frank Gyori Hit the like button, please

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Philip Janssen I’m so excited that this video is up! It’s been such a pleasure to work on it and to look back at the last year

Jelena has questions...
Jelena Novakovic With the trees planted, does that mean Stephanie will no longer have a view of people driving in and out from her bedroom?
Philip Janssen @Jelena Novakovic Davy took the sight lines from the windows into account, so it shouldn’t be obstructing the views too much :)
Jelena Novakovic @Philip Janssen thanks for that, as did wonder as know Stephanie likes her tower lookout of the comings and goings - especially the bread van!

DeAnn PHello @Philip Janssen My LIVE buddy
DeAnn P @Philip Janssen Glad to get to be here today too. Excited to see the updates
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Thank you ❤

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!!!!

👇From inside the HMN kitchen table.
Still Tranquil Hi Stephanie @the Chateau Diaries love you lots! I'd like to take you out on a date Steph!
Still Tranquil Jenkins is my name
Ruth Omg Philip this is a movie… you have worked so incredibly hard putting this together .. if you could all be loved any more…
Annette Toohey Philip are you doing any cooking ? xxx
Philip Janssen @Annette Toohey It wasn’t filmed, but I cooked yesterday! No blue garlic
Hanna Young @Philip Janssen , you should be proud of your blue garlic, my cookbook says it is art to make garlic blue..
Philip Janssen @Hanna Young I’ll take it

🤪
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi Stephanie! Did you take those beautiful photos of Paris in the Snow that were posted on Escape the other day? They were stunning!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey Sadly I didn't! I haven't been to Paris since November!
Jason Dubey You guys have done a tone of work and it shows. This is a great review of all the projects, and I think your viewers are enjoying the recap. Keep up the great work! @the Chateau Diaries
Jason Dubey This is a great update! A real crowd pleaser for sure. Don't forget to put my name back there!!!...LOL @the Chateau Diaries

SJ and BJJ have worked hard and need a month vacation, maybe more...
The Chateau Diaries @Holly Biggs Me too! It's strange to be making only 3 videos per week (1 here, 1 for my patrons, and 1 Chateau Unwrapped!). I miss chatting to everyone! But I'm loving the break

Teabag, ben spence is looking for you. No reply from SJ or BJJ.
Doing It Ourselves A nice surprise to see this pop up in my feed.

BJJ busy answering questions.
Philip Janssen @Christine brown I finished the tube , but it was just a regular porcelain glue from the local hardware store!
Philip Janssen @Sarah It’s filmed on Steph’s phone, an iPhone 13 Pro Max!
Philip Janssen @jannebu The windows that will be changing are at the back of the château! The ones facing the courtyard will remain in the same spot :)

BJJ is on vacation and there are no tables to set where he is going.
Sidra Shirazi When will we see new video from you @philip janssen
Philip Janssen @Sidra Shirazi As soon as possible! Probably late January :)

🤪
Kim Martin Stephanie I love the sense of responsibility to accountability and accuracy to the chateau you hold. You are a visionary. Once a girl with a dream, now a formidable woman who will not be stopped.
The Chateau Diaries 💛💛💛 @Kim Martin

SJ doing some IJ cleanup...
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Morrison Mummy's still a little tired, but other than completely recovered, thank goodness. Percy's very well
The Chateau Diaries @Christine brown I will, I'm hoping to visit Mummy soon
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries hope you can have some piece and quiet xxxx
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Thank you, I'm already feeling much more rested, and I can't wait to see my mother!

Where's Selmar???? They both do cleanup...
Sam Horsman @the Chateau Diaries has Delmar gone for good?
The Chateau Diaries @Sam Horsman I'm sure he'll pop back regularly, but he and Tatyana are starting their lives together now
Ms. Silence dogood Does anyone know if Selmar is coming back? It seems like he just faded out of the picture? I saw his videos but did not see wether he was planning on returning or if Amury is his replacement
Natasha @Ms. Silence dogood follow @Selmar on his channel to see what he’s up to
The Chateau Diaries @Ms. Silence dogood Selmar and Tatyana are planning to move in together, but I'm sure they'll visit often - they were supposed to be with us for New Year but were stopped by restrictions
Philip Janssen @Ms. Silence dogood Selmar is in the UK with Tatyana and they were supposed to come to Lalande for New Year’s, but were stuck in the UK because of restrictions. They are still planning to move into1/2
Philip Janssen Their own château 2/2

BJJ got carried away and posted twice.
Philip Janssen We couldn’t put all the updates in, but were so happy to show you the highlights
DeAnn P @Philip Janssen You did a really good job and Stephanie is so beautiful and articulate
Philip Janssen We couldn’t put all the updates in, but were so happy to show you the highlights

Games 🤭
DIINIHON did you ever think about making a videogame out of lalande? i imagine something like "harvest moon" or "stardew valley" , it would be awesome!!!
The Chateau Diaries @DIINIHON The problem with that is that I'd spend all my time playing it! I used to be quite addicted to World of Warcraft!
DIINIHONi could do all the 3d models but if only i knew something about programing, i would offer myself to do it all for free- Every video you made gives me ideas

They are over worked and need a month vacation... ONLY THURSDAY.
Rio Kicks Did I miss her new upload schedule? Is it just Thursdays now?
The Chateau Diaries @Rio Kicks It's just Thursday's in January!

Stalkers
Lee Ayliffe WE LOVE YOU STEPHANIE JARVIS & PHILIP.... sorry for shouting, got carried away
Louiseangela Gough Having met you at the airport this year, I looked like a stalker lol. I am loving seeing the progress. Like you in our house is getting worse before better as we are just about to demolish a fireplace

Super fan Alice Allan reminds everyone to stay safe. SJ and Co. are busy traveling during a pandemic for fun.
The Chateau Diaries Thank you so much for watching with us, see you next week
Alice Allan Stay safe everyone
The Chateau Diaries Night night all

SJ wants everyone to know that she is sooo busy and working hard...
Always Jiji @the Chateau Diaries the organizaing in retrieving these clips is amazing. I remember these clips in the actual videos but to go back and seamlessly tie things together. wow
The Chateau Diaries @Always Jiji It took so much longer than I was expecting! But it was a lot of fun to look through the footage of the past year. The difficulty was having to leave so much out!

Very telling....
Charlotte Dickens Philip Janssen if you wish to give to charity you could do an alternative vlog that didn't involve gifts.
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens Yes, however the gifts would still be sent.
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens We could, but I doubt it would raise as much as €23,000 a year
Chloe Malik Great work for charity sometimes you can't please everyone but this is a great achievement
The reason it took so long to compile the year in review video is they had to search long and hard to find a snippet of footage showing SJ doing any actual work - and they couldn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So PJ is going after NL, as he has all the weaker opponents? Remind us how he was the catalyst who ousted MW?
His constant remarks about FRK's quirks and rudeness, his endless making fun of her attempts to showcase her skills, pretending to be her friend but talk down on her the minute she had left the room, actually pointing at her for being the "mole" who was leaking information to Tattle, up to the point that even SJ started to believe his fabrication of facts... It seemed like minor pinpricks at the time, but his interference made FRK feel less and less at ease in their company, so she more and more pretended to be too busy to join them for parties and gift grabs. Telling SJ you have something better to do than spend time with milady is the surest way to suicide at the shit show.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
European - 4 ° are much colder than Canadian! I believe because of the golf stream and/or mistral 😊👆
...maybe...although she was quite teary before she even arrived...so seemed to me she was already building up anxiety about seeing them... with the possibility of opening up old, unresolved issues on her mind. additionally...Marie is no longer a child. her mother’s life is her own...Marie was on the verge of forging her own path...and it looked promising. no one’s childhood is perfect...and you can’t wallow in the past forever.

... I do have empathy for her...but being depressed about what was or wasn’t will not help her have a successful and fulfilling life in the present and future. ...time for Marie to look into herself and see what will work...and not wimp out, or go backwards, the first moment when things become uncomfortable or a little difficult. she had a nice, new beginning in the new village...with a positive support system...she should expand on that...would help build her much needed confidence...and most importantly, for her to move forward. I wish her the best and hope she finds much success...and true happiness...
Time for some tough love. Recommend she:
- stay off social media
- stop grifting
- get professional help/counselling
- stop pedalling her story - everybody has a story and her story is still in the early chapters with many unresolved issues and few, if any, accomplishments
- get a stable job working for someone else (florist, waitress, store clerk - anything). She’s not strong enough to cope with the pressures of running her own business
- do flowers as a side gig for fun
- establish a stable foundation and routine, settle down for a while and begin to build your own happiness rather than endlessly searching for your happily ever after
- don’t go back home to Norway near your Mom and her new family until you’ve done all of the above and are well established in your healing process

• Heart

Xorubyxo123

Hi, I'm new here. I found it very odd, after watching her last video, that she didn't get to fix heating system during whole year. She has very big monthly income, shouldn't that be a priority? But no, she spent a lot of money on some overpriced wallpaper for bathrooms.
I understand that she doesn't know how to manage such amount of money, but she has a lot of people around her. Why hasn't anyone said something
Edit: Also why are they calling Dan for every bizarre thing, like lighting up the stove and fireplace lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know about that. Her patreon numbers are pretty much going up after her latest marketing offense of signing the fake paneling for all patrons and not just the fancy, highest tier ones.
it reminds me of a story my father told me..the priest in my grandmothers local catholic church wanted new fancy stainedglass windows..so he asked all the wealthy families to sponsor a window..my greatgrandfather wasnt very keen on the idea..have to say he also hated the priest...the guy called out in church that my grandmother liked to ride on a bicycle 🙄 ..which wasnt seen as good behaviour back then..he didnt call her out in person offcourse..but the whole congregation knew who he was talking about..so my grandfather said no to the priest when he came begging for a stainedglass window in his church..it always makes me laugh when i enter that church..looking at all those windows with all those names on it..and none of it with my grandmothers familyname on it...he was a very clever and strong man...he didnt even bent for the priest...nor was he so vain he would want his name up there in one of the windows.. vanity costs money and it brings you nothing..it just fuels another ones greed..

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Hello. I've just joined you mad and funny lot. . I've been watching CD on and off for the last 18 months or so. I just love what I've found here in the last week or so. Like so many other less gullible people, I am truly amazed at the level of worshipping from other's around the world that have no chance of ever going to France let alone stay at the crumbling heap of a house. What sickens me even more of the greedy shitbags that have seen the money rolling and think "oo I want some of that for doing jack shit". Why on earth does Dulmar and Tattie woman think that going to Tesco for a bit of food shopping is film worthy? It is beyond me! And as for Dandare and his looming back and forth at the camera like some kind of demented fish in a bowl - christ! I tried to watch Marie Wilkes once and they have just taken me off the anti depressants! I used to watch the Petherick boy too, but I lost it when he started crying and asking for money when he blew what he had going off looking for a shag. I even supported him when he cried over his little collision with the Strawbridges, but he soon put me right on that front with his next few logs. I see nothing wrong with making little films for people to watch if they have the time and don't mind watching the mind numbing adverts. So what if not all of it is true. Commercial TV have been doing that for decades. But to actually ask for money via Patreon, Gofundme, BuymeCoffee/Teabag/Spode/Horsefeed/Teatowels/aga parts/dog food/ dog vet bills/ chicken feed/ (god the list could go on) is just pure wrong. What is more wrong and worrying are the level of simplicity of the adoring fans that part with their hard earned. I doubt I can contribute anything more to this great forum. However each time we watch we are just feeding the egos. So I would suggest stopping watching. But then again I wouldn't get so many larfs from here. As for the creepy boy. I was so relieved to find so many people that thought the same as I have been thinking for the last year or so.
A warm welcome to you, @MrsNeelie and I'm super happy you found us and decided to actually join. We like to think of ourselves as the hate-site SJ has baptized us, as the group of max fifteen trolls who do not engage in her love, life and laughter universe because we are a jealous lot. To now learn there are so many likeminded people, thousands even if we count the lurkers, is the best news in months! So thank you for your first contribution and I guarantee it will not be the last, as you seem to fit right in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trengilly

VIP Member
Now, I'm not a fan of the Fleuries taste - it's got a bit of a new paint smell look about everything. That's besides the point - this video is such a kick in the teeth to our sweet SJ, and to her SIXTEEN years spent at the Chateau in comparison to the Fleuries TWO. I suspect, SJ had a significantly larger budget when you take into account her parent's hidden fortune and the alleged ill-gotten gains from the nursing home residents. They really showed us the definition of before and after and how to complete their projects. I like them two - they're hard workers and they make it happen with their resources whereas out Princess only gets the paintbrush out when Chateau DIY comes calling in order to get her Channel 4 prestige.

It's also worth noting that the Fleuries seem to have a plan of action with stages they tackle, clearing their way onto the next project - take heed SJ.
SJ originally said she needed the BnB to help run the HMN, clearly things have now changed with the help of the militia in the superchat and the patreon support - but surely she knows that will eventually fade into a distant memory. If she were wise enough she'd get that garden into an all season visitor attraction whilst being self sufficient, have the utility necessities overhauled into the 21st century (having a totally separate system for the BnB so it's always functional would be smart), and resolve all the structural issues ASAP. Oh but no, our SJ wants her disproportioned panelling in the grande salon, china pantry, boudoir, and tasteless themed wallpaper that is easily mistaken for the backdrop of a children's soft play ball pit or the ladies room at Annabel's where you score your line of coke. She really has exposed herself to be totally inept in comparison, it's a shame really because she had every advantage. If I were Amaury and I had any care for my cousin I'd be spiking her biscuit tea with Ritalin.

• Haha
  • Heart

sadie2

Yes Philip it was a real slap in the face for Marie especially. She was working damn hard in the kitchen as well being charged rent for her flower space I think. Philip was editing and bed warming and being paid for it. The story of Marie putting Philip up to kissing Fanny, I think Marie thought it would be the end of Philip and he would get his marching orders, but it backfired on her big time. Philip replaced her in Fanny's affections, that would hurt.

Taking one for the Team Tattle. Report back to us if you go.
Quite a while back, when Phillip had first arrived, there is a video where Marie goes into SJ's bedroom at night to watch some t.v. show with her. The first thing SJ asks her is "Is Phillip coming too?" all giddy like a teenage girl. Maries' whole countenance changed and she went from happy to sad immediately. I felt really bad for her, but knew at that moment that SJ had a thing for Phillip, it was written all over her face. She was like those girlfriends you have in high school who dump you for some guy they're in love with....until he dumps them. Something definitely stunted that women's growth as a teenager.

• Sad
  • Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
SJ removed Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole from the CD's top tier patron list in October. The same time this 👇 logo also disappeared.
I was hoping that copyright infringement had caught up with all of them, after copying the Scalamandre wallpaper. He now is admitting to this in an IG post. 🤪

View attachment 976454

Well, there is still time Stephen Cole, for legal action. TICK TOCK... 💣 This is not a good look for your graphic design business. I do not remember Chateau DIY using the Lalande logo. So, like FRK, he too will use this statement to further your own business plans. When will the Patreon account be established???

View attachment 976411

View attachment 976415

@decadigitus
3 days ago
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
In my previous incarnation, we caught him using other peoples' interior decoration photographs on his website for the €2500 history bound cosplay chateau workshop scam. Excellent catch, thank you.

I've heard it mentioned that Steve wanted to be payed for the logo design and branding he did, which obviously cause a fit with SJ who refused, insisting he did this "work" during his time as a volunteer. They couldn't settle the argument amicably, so came up with the solution to not be her patrons anymore. Makes sense, because why would they support her when she's not willing to pay them for services rendered? SJ then decided not to use the logo anymore, to prevent further claims.
Hopefully this is the death of Daddy porn tile project?

• Wow
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Yes Philip it was a real slap in the face for Marie especially. She was working damn hard in the kitchen as well being charged rent for her flower space I think. Philip was editing and bed warming and being paid for it. The story of Marie putting Philip up to kissing Fanny, I think Marie thought it would be the end of Philip and he would get his marching orders, but it backfired on her big time. Philip replaced her in Fanny's affections, that would hurt.
When Marie first arrived to the Shitoo, she was giving her "Goddess retreats", and then everyone went away, Fanny was left alone with Marie, and suddenly, they were BFF (as they were the only people left at the Shitoo.) Eventually, Marie went away, came back like a bad penny, suddenly more volunteers appeared, COVID happened and then BJJ appeared. The whole change in dynamic happened before even BJJ made his camel toed appearance at the Shitoo. Fanny found newer shiny playthings, Marie was replaced with the likes of Hanni, Cat, and Natti, who hung on her every word, and Marie was reduced to being the scullery maid and cook (chicken in brown sauce? Check. Marie was at the point of not having two forks to give even before BJJ arrived on scene- but his appearance amplified it all.) It is interesting to watch the old videos, and see how things changed.

• Heart