The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny was born in 1975. She was 20 in 1995 this is about the time she was singing/training I think? Youtube started in 2005, Facebook 2004. She is too old to have such a presence. But saying that, if there was some wonderful performance Fanny who be flogging it on her vlog. She just likes to say she was an opera singer, it makes for a good introduction on Chateau DIY
I think she was meant to have graduated later than that but even though social media wasn't around in the late 90s early 2000s, newspapers were on the web. Also performance venues promoted themselves and reviews were made online. I also think she told Channel 4 she was an opera singer when they first approached her and then she had to stick with the story. They don't care if its true or not.

Reactions: 13
That reminds me of a season of the Real Housewives of New York, when 50-something Carol Radziwill dated a 20-something chef and was called a pedophile by Countess Luann. 😲
Our accountant is into younger guys and we always tease him about being a member of NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association). It's just ribbing, he's married to a man his own age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As a new Tattler I thought you’d be interested to know that perhaps misguidedly (in hindsight - it seemed such a good idea at the time) I sent SJ one of her first gifts, acknowledged in an early vlog. I was besotted I admit. Thousands followed suit.
You're to blame @Crinklecut! Maybe SJ should have credited you for the Gift Grab instead of Hanni! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, welcome to the 'hate site', definitely follow Clara's advice and read wiki as there is some amazing information there; including Michael Petherick's fun in Spain and his drugs (and boys) of choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One definition of Flying Monkeys courtesy of google........

You know how the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz has an army of nightmarish flying monkeys ready to do her bidding? Well, as it happens, flying monkeys tend to surround narcissists as well. Narcissistic flying monkeys are little “henchmen” of narcissists, those support their warped reality and self-centered behavior. And you might want to be on the look out for flying monkeys if you're dealing with any sort of narcissistic villain.

Reactions: 16
Me -good. Just can't taste or smell.
My son and I have parted ways. Sad and very worrisome. That story is too sad to relay.
My mom was just admitted to the hospital. Other problems besides covid.
it is a week I would like to forget.

But Tattlers have been even more funny than usual and have given me a lot of laughs today!
So thanks!!!

P.s. Which Tattler was really One Nut?
So sorry to hear your going through such a hard time. Please make sure to look after you too. Last year was one of my most difficult years on earth and it nearly upended me until my husband made me selfcare. It was only then I could see the wood for the trees and start to sort out the shitshow that had become our daily lives. Things will get better and you will be stronger for it. Your in my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Go Cat! (No, not that Cat). On behalf of Tattle, we totally agree. Begone Sir Snorts, begone!

Cat T.

8 hours ago (edited)
Loved the review of the progress and future projects. I also enjoyed that this video was focused on Stephanie without the constant input and interruption of Phillip. I get that it is necessary at times to have someone else film, but it has become the Stephanie and Phillip show where he is in every single vlog if not front and center, then behind the camera inserting himself into it with opinions, snarky comments and silly puns. He isn’t her husband nor an owner, contributes nothing to the chateau other than collecting china, setting tables and following Stephanie around like a pet, while everyone else works their tail off. He doesn’t cook, clean, do dishes or help with anything in the chateau that needs physical labor. I think it’s time to rethink the direction of your vlogs Steph or their popularity will decline. Philip isn’t The Chateau Diaries, YOU are and those that are literally doing the hard work to bring this beautiful Chateau back to its former glory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Go Cat! (No, not that Cat). On behalf of Tattle, we totally agree. Begone Sir Snorts, begone!

Cat T.
8 hours ago (edited)
Loved the review of the progress and future projects. I also enjoyed that this video was focused on Stephanie without the constant input and interruption of Phillip. I get that it is necessary at times to have someone else film, but it has become the Stephanie and Phillip show where he is in every single vlog if not front and center, then behind the camera inserting himself into it with opinions, snarky comments and silly puns. He isn’t her husband nor an owner, contributes nothing to the chateau other than collecting china, setting tables and following Stephanie around like a pet, while everyone else works their tail off. He doesn’t cook, clean, do dishes or help with anything in the chateau that needs physical labor. I think it’s time to rethink the direction of your vlogs Steph or their popularity will decline. Philip isn’t The Chateau Diaries, YOU are and those that are literally doing the hard work to bring this beautiful Chateau back to its former glory.
Cat has hit the nail on the head! Beautifully.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
her gardener put up a lott of lights in her garden..for christmas..she looked at it and said..why all this fuss..she always enjoyed it in the past..we will see how long she will be among us..we took her to our place for christmas, had a nice evening..because i think it was her last..
Its very hard to watch our loved ones fade.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

You know how the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz has an army of nightmarish flying monkeys ready to do her bidding? Well, as it happens, flying monkeys tend to surround narcissists as well. Narcissistic flying monkeys are little “henchmen” of narcissists, those support their warped reality and self-centered behavior. And you might want to be on the look out for flying monkeys if you're dealing with any sort of narcissistic villain.
A close relative fell for a narc, and I was told that if I ever stood up to him and went no contact, she'd come after me just as homicidally as he did. I said, I've known her all my life, she'd never do that.
She did. And then she died. The family secretly agrees it was her only way out.
Amazingly painful, even though it was a buzz saw I chose to walk into.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Well put!

Cat has hit the nail on the head! Beautifully.
Come to the dark side, Cat

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FRK is a covert narcissist. She plays the 'woe is me' card all the time and requires constant rescuing. Don't confuse it with her depression and general stupidity. Covert narcissists are highly manipulative, and, for Marie, it has benefited her immensely.
A useful diagnosis. It explains that "don't tell me what to do" toughness and the....does anybody remember her looking the camera right in the eye at a party and fellating a strawberry for the fans? It was a little more hard core than I was willing to watch gratis.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Me -good. Just can't taste or smell.
My son and I have parted ways. Sad and very worrisome. That story is too sad to relay.
My mom was just admitted to the hospital. Other problems besides covid.
it is a week I would like to forget.

But Tattlers have been even more funny than usual and have given me a lot of laughs today!
So thanks!!!

P.s. Which Tattler was really One Nut?
So sorry...what a shite week! Sending good juju, and prayers for health to you and your family. Prayers of protection for your son. 🙏 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As a new Tattler I thought you’d be interested to know that perhaps misguidedly (in hindsight - it seemed such a good idea at the time) I sent SJ one of her first gifts, acknowledged in an early vlog. I was besotted I admit. Thousands followed suit.
I was one of those thousands. I recently unsubscribed to that horrendous channel! It's so easy to see the lies now. Wish I would have seen them before I spent all that money on gifts and postage from America!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its very hard to watch our loved ones fade.
it is..for sure..but in her case nothing can be done..thats also part of life..we have to deal with...

I was one of those thousands. I recently unsubscribed to that horrendous channel! It's so easy to see the lies now. Wish I would have seen them before I spent all that money on gifts and postage from America!!!
how come you never had any doubts... i watched a few of her vlogs and i thought...hmn this isnt right..i really want to have some insights why people support her so long..

how come you never had any doubts... i watched a few of her vlogs and i thought...hmn this isnt right..i really want to have some insights why people support her so long..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With Dan's latest vlog, I love the fact that a; he is highlighting the shoddy workmanship at the Shitshow ie the door lock being painted over rather than fixed and b: I know that SJ will be going crazy that he's doing repair jobs he hasn't been asked to do!

Princess Stef will be furious that the gardener is wandering around meddling!

Oh, and while you're reading here Stef, as the Shitshow is empty for January, why don't you hire Mary Poppins and co to do a huge spring clean; ie empty and clean the fridges. Just a suggestion, as you do have the money to pay for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With Dan's latest vlog, I love the fact that a; he is highlighting the shoddy workmanship at the Shitshow ie the door lock being painted over rather than fixed and b: I know that SJ will be going crazy that he's doing repair jobs he hasn't been asked to do!

Princess Stef will be furious that the gardener is wandering around meddling!

Oh, and while you're reading here Stef, as the Shitshow is empty for January, why don't you hire Mary Poppins and co to do a huge spring clean; ie empty and clean the fridges. Just a suggestion, as you do have the money to pay for that!
clearly the place is empty..who is going to take the trees out..and put the decoration back in the attic..how is it possible..just pack your suitcases...go to SA....with the christmastrees still in the house..the decoration in the kitchen is still on..i guess the rest also... :eek: unbelievable..what a madhouse..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
it is..for sure..but in her case nothing can be done..thats also part of life..we have to deal with...

Comte, I feel for what you are going through, as I recently did the same. Your aunt is lucky to have such a doting nephew. Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think you need to go to the NaNoWriMo at M&M Chateau. These are a great start for some modern fairy tales.
I think we should do our own version.
Once upon a Time, there was a lonely Chatelaine who lived in her Chateau in the middle of nowhere.
She would spend her days with her Mother and her erstwhile suitors. Living, laughing and loving around the world.
One day, she woke up realising that her special friends were no longer able to fund her lifestyle.
What was a girl to do? What talents did she have? ( other than ones we can only guess at) Used to living the high life and being adored, she had a small part on a renovation show and that's when an idea sparked in her mind.
I shall vlog to the world!
And so the Chateau Diaries started and people were hooked. It was after all a time of great turbulence in the world. Money rolled in and ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.