The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I'm going to blame Brenda for starting this gift :poop:. She sent so much stuff in the early days was really over the top. Do we put Brenda in the lonely box, that then turned crazy and controlling or was she crazy first?
I think Brenda's gifts gave others the idea of sending things and Fanny lapped it up like a greedy wee pig. I think I would be to ashamed to open gifts on camera from strangers, but not our Fanny.
Do you think the commercial gifts were brokered deals by Fanny (100 Star robes, special gins etc) or just sent by the companies in the hope of free ads?
The gifter that caught my attention is Alice Allen. She's sent at least 2 boxes full of stunning expensive things, she's a high level patron, sent the flowers at Christmas. I noticed her gifting a while back and discovered that she's a Canadian who lives in the southern end of my province. I didn't deep dive, but yeah, that intrigued me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The atmosphere definitely changed once Philip arrived. I firmly believe Squirrelbaby is a con artist! He's a fraud and as fake as they come. He's playing a confidence trick & SJ is his Mark! He is playing on her vanity, narracissim and irresponsibiity. He's targeted a lonely, vain, mid-aged, pre-menopausal woman and .knows exactly what he's doing.
Yep..... a con artist meets another con artist ..... lets see who will win!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nobody asked, but I cannot help but wonder if there might not be a few more mementoes left behind for future generations when the panelling gets ripped down and the place has to undergo another sooner rather than later refurbishment. Craftsmen who used to build churches often left something for future generations too. High up in the eaves of cathedrals, and furious and resentful of their working conditions, or just plain bored with the repetitiveness of it all, they would carve gargoyles who exposed their bottoms or who had enormous penises and were in the act of w.nking. I hope there are one or two of them with the presence of mind to leave a little something to let future owners know what they thought of it all. The only difference will be that the cathedral craftsmen are hundreds of years dead whereas the chateau workers may well still be alive when their gifts are discovered, so soon will further renovation be needed.
Some of these craftsmen did rude carvings due to being underpaid or not being paid at all by the church who contracted them to do the work. I'd venture to say that some did it for the fun of it as well. They're really quite hilarious and many of them are cleverly hidden. It would be so excellent if the people that have been hired but not or not fully paid by Madamemoi left a message somewhere to be uncovered. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
…Then it became ridiculous and I started to wonder if she was a hooker. I’m not kidding. Really weird men were showing up to party, and when she dressed up she looked like a hooker. She went off with Mason on those trips and I seriously wondered if he was paying her…
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:
-“When she dresses up, she looks like a hooker”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Speaking of BJJ his con, cunning and influence on the chatelaine. When they split in March (wishin’ &. hopin’ & thinkin’ & praying’), what will the story be? I wonder if Tattle will be blamed for bullying him out. This could backfire though as it will draw more readers here. What scenarios do you think she will use? The outpouring of grief from the Superfans could be extreme.
A soapy story of releasing the one you love. She has to set him free to complete his studies and hope he returns to her. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with you, but I also think we need to give SJ more credit. She knows what’s up with Squirrel. She’s taking advantage of him as much (or more) as he’s using her. She’s older, wiser, and been around the block. We’re just watching two users feed off of each other. She’ll kick him to the curb when she’s tired of him…and he’ll get the short end of the stick. She’ll still have the chateau, the channel, and Patreon. He’ll have nothing but memories, and a crappy channel about table settings (with no chateau to set tables!)
I agree with your statement. I remember in one the vlogs where Snorts mentioned using the chapel as their wedding venue. The look on Fanny's face was priceless. She actually laughed at his suggestion of marriage. He looked very hurt and confused as usual. She has no intention of marrying him, why would she? He has no money or power. She will explain when the time comes, that Snorts left for Argentina to pursue his acting and singing career.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Some of these craftsmen did rude carvings due to being underpaid or not being paid at all by the church who contracted them to do the work.
If it ever happens and I know the old guy will volunteer his services to repairing the Chapel but I do hope she does not piss him off someway!!!:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You have brought up some very real and unpleasant qualities about Snorts. He could be the type of psycho that slowly poisons his victims or gets them hooked on drugs so that he can get complete control of everything. His mom could even be in on the scheme. Someone definitely needs to be writing a least one novel based on the comings and goings of the chateau. If I knew how to write a murder mystery, I would. There is so much material here. I need to channel my inner Agatha Christie.
Ivo that owns the real Castle (he was on one of the Sundays at the Chateau) said he was going to set his next murder mystery at La Lande

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it ever happens and I know the old guy will volunteer his services to repairing the Chapel but I do hope she does not piss him off someway!!!:eek:
He seems too stoic to do anything cheeky like hiding a vulgar image. I'd put my money on one of the Ians' leaving a filthy note or doodle under the floorboards or beneath the shower pan. ;) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Somehow I don't think our little flower child likes Selmar or Tatti as they don't really have anything to offer her, or anybody else for that matter. Floral Marie is very passive aggressive, and I get the feeling she doesn't really like people in general. All that "Hello lovelies" is a bunch of crap, it's condescending. Marie wants a life that is out of her reach and unrealistic. I couldn't believe she went to Norway before the holiday shopping period was over. She could have sold a lot more wreaths, garlands and bouquets if she would have stuck around. My family was in the retail business forever and we never ever took any time off during the holidays, it would have been considered suicidal. She is so completely clueless as to how to run a business. It's like many here have said, she needs to accept her limitations and stop running from one damn thing to the next. Her best bet is to find a husband who has a good paying job and is willing to put up with her, have a child or two, make a nice home for the family, cook healthy meals and maybe when the children are in school work part time at a florist. Forget all this other stuff, it's not working.
You are so right about Christmas. I make half my annual sales at Christmas. I think she’s been contaminated by association with SSB. She thinks she deserves a holiday because it’s a holiday. I think the poor little fool believes that life is what she sees on Instagram. That’s why she only likes Instagram. Instagram is the absolute worst platform for people pretending to be something that they are not. The Facebook psych cooks know that young girls feel incrementally worse about themselves the more time they spend on Instagram.

If you look at what she posts it’s a total and complete falsehood compared to her real life. Just looking at the pictures, she has thousands to spend on flowers and lives in charming historic dwellings all over Europe. She’s a broke-ass nimrod that likes to strip flowers and tie them to stuff. She has to live in a stone building next to the woods to pull off her Instagram page. She doesn’t care if she has a home or not. She only cares if she’s got access to a home that looks good on Instagram. She is seriously mentally ill and I don’t think she’s going to even be able to house herself. The first time that car of hers breaks she’ll lose it because she won’t have the money to fix it. She needs to get a stupid low effort job and play with her Instagram at night before she goes to bed and on the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You have brought up some very real and unpleasant qualities about Snorts. He could be the type of psycho that slowly poisons his victims or gets them hooked on drugs so that he can get complete control of everything. His mom could even be in on the scheme. Someone definitely needs to be writing a least one novel based on the comings and goings of the chateau. If I knew how to write a murder mystery, I would. There is so much material here. I need to channel my inner Agatha Christie.
Would you like to meet up together in November at Manor and Maker to write a novel in a month? I’m a hobbyist writer. Maybe a romance with a twist novel. I mean if Ruth’s can do it we can. A nice little expose ready for publication for when the end happens. Working title “To Catch A Thief.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[QUOTE="Lady Avonlea, post: 7835201, member: 293582"

I truly believe, 'The Day Squirrelbaby Arrived is the Day the Shitoo Died!'
[/QUOTE]
Not even joking, but that is true. Remember him rushing in to the GAG while they were filming? His bags weren't even out of the car, I bet.

Also I vote for this to be the next thread title: The Day Squirrelbaby Arrived is the Day the Shitoo Died!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If she was worth a tit she’d be meeting him at the door every morning with a coffee, chatting to him about the work for the day and throwing in to work with him on sweeping up or simple jobs she could do. But she won’t. That witch will sleep in and yell at him out the window.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe this restoration fellow just gets his jolleys by stringing her along! 🤣"Oui, oui mademoiselle! I will be there next Tuesday or maybe the following Tuesday, non?"

You are so right about Christmas. I make half my annual sales at Christmas. I think she’s been contaminated by association with SSB. She thinks she deserves a holiday because it’s a holiday. I think the poor little fool believes that life is what she sees on Instagram. That’s why she only likes Instagram. Instagram is the absolute worst platform for people pretending to be something that they are not. The Facebook psych cooks know that young girls feel incrementally worse about themselves the more time they spend on Instagram.

If you look at what she posts it’s a total and complete falsehood compared to her real life. Just looking at the pictures, she has thousands to spend on flowers and lives in charming historic dwellings all over Europe. She’s a broke-ass nimrod that likes to strip flowers and tie them to stuff. She has to live in a stone building next to the woods to pull off her Instagram page. She doesn’t care if she has a home or not. She only cares if she’s got access to a home that looks good on Instagram. She is seriously mentally ill and I don’t think she’s going to even be able to house herself. The first time that car of hers breaks she’ll lose it because she won’t have the money to fix it. She needs to get a stupid low effort job and play with her Instagram at night before she goes to bed and on the weekend.
You are so right! There are some real players on IG and they rake in the bucks because they are pros. They were pros before they had their IG accounts. They work very hard at it. They get lots of sponsors. Jamie Beck is one of them. They're selling a dream, with all the products to go along with it. They have other pros helping them to make it happen. It can be inspiring or it can be damaging, it all depends on how you look at it. If you want to duplicate it, it's going to do some damage, but if you just want to take an idea or two, okay. Marie is well out of her league if she thinks social media is her ticket to success. She's not good looking enough, not savvy enough, not hardworking enough, not thick skinned enough, not talented enough, she doesn't speak or write well. It's way too competitive. It's sad really, because she really does think it's working. I imagine she's had this problem her whole life. Just wanting to be with the popular girls and never fitting in. Believe me, the popular girls are just a bunch of witches that will throw you under the bus any chance they get and laugh about it as you lay there bleeding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe this restoration fellow just gets his jolleys by stringing her along! 🤣"Oui, oui mademoiselle! I will be there next Tuesday or maybe the following Tuesday, non?"
I love this narrative; the restoration fellow going home to his wife, pours himself a large glass of red wine, and laughing says, "I fooled her again!".

Can we start running a sweepstake of a: if he returns, b: when he returns.

Personally, I think he'll be restoring a chapel in heaven sooner rather than later!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she was worth a tit she’d be meeting him at the door every morning with a coffee, chatting to him about the work for the day and throwing in to work with him on sweeping up or simple jobs she could do. But she won’t. That witch will sleep in and yell at him out the window.
Amaury was talking to him and he said he didn't want any help, but later came around to Amaury maybe helping him. Amaury was looking forward to learning by watching and helping him. But I'm sure he wouldn't want Fanny annoying him and getting in the way.

Reactions: 27
Speaking of BJJ his con, cunning and influence on the chatelaine. When they split in March (wishin’ &. hopin’ & thinkin’ & praying’), what will the story be? I wonder if Tattle will be blamed for bullying him out. This could backfire though as it will draw more readers here. What scenarios do you think she will use? The outpouring of grief from the Superfans could be extreme.
It may be covered by Squirrelbaby returning to school, whether he actually goes back or not. Although the school isn’t but going to let him defer his final year indefinitely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a happier note... from Le Fleur's instagram account, it seems that they have started working on their kitchen... the old cabinets have gone out and renovation is under way (using actual tradespeople!)

I can't wait to see their progress and result!

Also, here is their latest Patreon video:

Wishing you all a very Happy and healthy New Year for 2022!

2021 was a busy year for us with lots of change and so much to be grateful for. We have had lots of wonderful guests and the vlog and our Patreon community, which started as a result of the pandemic shutting our guesthouse doors, has grown and taken our lives and restoration projects here on a whole new and very exciting path.

We are so inspired to continue renovating our chateau and gardens and creating vlogs this year for you all, to share it with you. We're still adjusting to the new work load and because we have no guests at the moment, we've decided to ask for some help for the first time since March 2020, we are now looking for volunteers to come and help us here.

It's a bit last minute but if you would be interested in helping us in January or February for between 2 weeks to a month, we are looking for enthusiastic, easy going helpers, (we also welcome couples) who don't mind getting stuck in, with mostly work in the garden, clearing, planting and also some occasional cooking. Having some practical gardening and diy experience is a plus. Food and board is free in return for 5 hour days 5 days a week and you will have your own room/bathroom. Please note we are quite rural, there is a village bus but having a bike or your own car is definitely a good idea if you wish to visit the area a bit whilst you're here.

We are asking you guys first before we announce this on the vlog and IG account so please get in touch telling us a bit about yourselves and your experience at:****** If you have previously contacted us about volunteering don't hesitate to re-contact us. We may need more volunteers later in the year, but we haven't made a decision yet so please only get in touch if you are interested in volunteering at this time.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Wishing you all a great week from Normandy,

Love Anna, Philipp, Lily & Ella x
These people might be also online beggars but THEY GOT THE WORK DONE ASAP. As a Filipino we have a saying that can be related to the shitoo de la dump people "Putangina niyong lahat!" in english (if i'm not mistaken) "Go FXCK yourselves, all of you!".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
While Stephanie is a greedy witch, I believe that Philip has ruined the Chateau Diaries. He is an energy vampire, the Colin Robinson of LL. He throws off a weird vibe and pushes people away. Maybe he does it on purpose, maybe he doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.