The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I'm new here. I found it very odd, after watching her last video, that she didn't get to fix heating system during whole year. She has very big monthly income, shouldn't that be a priority? But no, she spent a lot of money on some overpriced wallpaper for bathrooms.
I understand that she doesn't know how to manage such amount of money, but she has a lot of people around her. Why hasn't anyone said something
Edit: Also why are they calling Dan for every bizarre thing, like lighting up the stove and fireplace lol
Hi there and welcome to Tattle! We are so happy you decided to join, as it means more and more people are opening their eyes and decide not to believe her lies anymore. May I suggest to read the wiki pages (you'll find them under the button 'wiki' on top of every page) and perhaps browse through the most liked posts from previous threads? I think you'll be surprised by the amount of false facts we managed to uncover so far. Happy reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Such a difficult time for you, your aunt and your family to watch the slow decline of a loved one that many of us will understand. We all wish you strength in the difficult days ahead.
I am sure that you come here for some light-hearted respite.
indeed..very well said..thank you for your loving support..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear. Tatty and Selmar do Tesco. He is following her as she tries to wiggle seductively pushing her trolley very slowly down the aisles. He says "potatoes?". She totally ignores him to continue her bum waggle stroll. The people of Diss do not deserve this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh dear. Tatty and Selmar do Tesco. He is following her as she tries to wiggle seductively pushing her trolley very slowly down the aisles. He says "potatoes?". She totally ignores him to continue her bum waggle stroll. The people of Diss do not deserve this.
I noticed that and laughed out loud too! That pet shop owner and Selmar were made for each other! Tatty has utilised Fanny's habit of reading chunks from Wikipedia -seriously why do people rely on Wiki as a reliable source :ROFLMAO:?
Some pretty irritated faces at being filmed in the hotel! He seemed oblivious -until just before he cut back to the peacock on the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hanni thought she would end up in Fannies bed..maybe that didnt happen after all.. 🙄 ;) i also would explain her absence..
Hanni loathes Squirrel CamelToe, I know that much, from the beginning. Whether it is because he has been given access to the pink puke dome SJ calls her bed? Probably, but I guess we'll never know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In my current state, the last thing I needed was this vivid image of PhiPhi in a speedo! 😂 😂 😂
And yes, I imagine him in a speedo, not a nice pair of appropriate swimming trunks... those black mamba's are in for a treat :oops:
You know the speedo will be 2 sizes too small and his squirrel nuts will be popping out either side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
His constant remarks about FRK's quirks and rudeness, his endless making fun of her attempts to showcase her skills, pretending to be her friend but talk down on her the minute she had left the room, actually pointing at her for being the "mole" who was leaking information to Tattle, up to the point that even SJ started to believe his fabrication of facts... It seemed like minor pinpricks at the time, but his interference made FRK feel less and less at ease in their company, so she more and more pretended to be too busy to join them for parties and gift grabs. Telling SJ you have something better to do than spend time with milady is the surest way to suicide at the tit show.
Wow that is sick. I can't... 🤮🤮🤮 the sooner he is gone, the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Moderators have needed to step in and take action before when previous attempts were made to introduce a racist / religious agenda. I see that has been necessary for posts to have been removed already evening and hope that this isn't going to be a repeated pattern. I hope that the Mods continue to monitor.
Does that mean replies to said posts are removed by default?

Reactions: 8
Since it has been suspected and said of the inhabitants of Lalande that they lurk here. BJJ hiding as a tattler and making negative comments about FRK, Hanni, Dan, etc could have been a tool in his artillery to infect SJ mind with more paranoia & elevated his position. It certainly reads like royal court intrigue.
He has admitted as much at the dinner table not that long ago, that he posted remarks here. For fun. Putting out fire with gasoline, the idiot called it. .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I noticed that and laughed out loud too! That pet shop owner and Selmar were made for each other! Tatty has utilised Fanny's habit of reading chunks from Wikipedia -seriously why do people rely on Wiki as a reliable source :ROFLMAO:?
Some pretty irritated faces at being filmed in the hotel! He seemed oblivious -until just before he cut back to the peacock on the wall!
When Fanny reads from Wiki she can sound convincing, like she is educated. When Tatty does it you can picture her following the text with her finger. Cruel, but true.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have always thought of Fannys channels as infomercials. For certain many of her fans and patrons and live chatters are lonely pearl clutching catladys, but a lot of them certainly are just using her as an infomercial for their artsy fartsys, their websites and their youtube channels.
As a new Tattler I thought you’d be interested to know that perhaps misguidedly (in hindsight - it seemed such a good idea at the time) I sent SJ one of her first gifts, acknowledged in an early vlog. I was besotted I admit. Thousands followed suit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As a new Tattler I thought you’d be interested to know that perhaps misguidedly (in hindsight - it seemed such a good idea at the time) I sent SJ one of her first gifts, acknowledged in an early vlog. I was besotted I admit. Thousands followed suit.
Welcome to Tattle. I am sure you will find much to interest you here. What was the turning point for you, @Crinklecut?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if I am learning to speak Selmar or his English has improved. I wonder if Tatti is helping him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Welcome! Anyone who has helped to make that old hag look like the lunatic she actually is, has instantly scored major points in my book! Happy reading here and I bet you'll fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He has admitted as much at the dinner table not that long ago, that he posted remarks here. For fun. Putting out fire with gasoline, the idiot called it. .
He blew his wad in less than 3 posts
Bless

It must be such a burden for Stephanie to have to clean all those socks 🧦
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.