The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems too stoic to do anything cheeky like hiding a vulgar image. I'd put my money on one of the Ians' leaving a filthy note or doodle under the floorboards or beneath the shower pan. ;) 🤣
Some of those old boys can surprise you ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It may be covered by Squirrelbaby returning to school, whether he actually goes back or not. Although the school isn’t but going to let him defer his final year indefinitely.
How many gap years until one is just considered a drop-out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Personally, I think he'll be restoring a chapel in heaven sooner rather than later!
Bang on..... with you there MsPitstop !
He will not come back and if he does .... makes some excuse to not starting it until spring, fall , winter --- whatever!
Maybe he is "passive -aggressive ?? Mmmmm
Passive-Aggressive meets up with a Narc !

• Heart
  • Haha
What if the chapel restorer is ready to start, but it’s Stephanie that keeps postponing? It’s not like he watches CD or could dispute her side of the story.

The wonderful @Clara Burnett mentioned in the last thread, her hope that Amaury and Natti might settle in Argentina. Well, it is indeed a beautiful country with many kind, wonderful people. But sadly, inflation tends to run at 25 per cent per annum, making life difficult for many who live there. They can exchange their spare income for US dollars, and many do, but I think A&N could make an easier choice, especially as he is self employed and she is not a high earner.
Oh, but my wish was purely based on self interest: getting rid of some of her worst enablers might make things move faster towards a conclusion at her HMN that I prefer.

Reactions: 34
While Stephanie is a greedy witch, I believe that Philip has ruined the Chateau Diaries. He is an energy vampire, the Colin Robinson of LL. He throws off a weird vibe and pushes people away. Maybe he does it on purpose, maybe he doesn’t.
I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
💥💥 patron update

Puke my ring up or what ….

She’s lost the friking plot … she believes she’s royalty

If you will just read …..

As an extra thank you, the Dauphins and Dauphines of Lalande will have their names behind a set of the double doors in the grand salon, so that they will be able to see their name when they visit. For the rest of you, we will be photographing the name plates behind the panelling before they’re fixed into place, so you’ll all be able to download a photo of your names at Lalande.

The friggin Dauphines will be visiting to see their names …. Why is the 2320 euros they paid - part payment for air fare or B&B

The REST of the Muppet show can view a picture of their name …WTF

Seriously 😳 just get the link for the tax authorities in France…. They might be interested 😈
No, more like we need the 60 Minutes Australia to investigate that bxtch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.
Now I would pay to see him do that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Quoting myself here (sorry) But am I the only one who thinks it f**ked up how Jurors can talk to the press like this? Also I hate the culture and industry around jury selection in the USA. Here in NZ you you are required to go to court with about a 100 other possible jurors (selected from the electoral roll) There is a ballot and if your name comes up, you walk from edge of court room towards the jury box. Each lawyer has 6 'challenges' they can use to reject a juror before they sit down. I have walked up to jury box twice, first time challenged after about 3 steps, they last time I was literally bending to sit down! Also here the jury is not allowed to discuss what went on after a trial.
Slightly different across the pond from you. We have to sit in a cramped room until we are called one by one and then the lawyers get to challenge if they don't like the look of you. I wore a suit once and was rejected the first day. As we have to go back daily until we are discharged, the next day I wore jeans and T-shirt, bingo, interesting case of domestic violence for three days. Then back to work. I hope I don't get called again (twice in 10 years) as it is rather boring but there is no guarantee unless you can get a medical exemption, be a carer, disabled or just don't believe in the jury system.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes Philip it was a real slap in the face for Marie especially. She was working damn hard in the kitchen as well being charged rent for her flower space I think. Philip was editing and bed warming and being paid for it. The story of Marie putting Philip up to kissing Fanny, I think Marie thought it would be the end of Philip and he would get his marching orders, but it backfired on her big time. Philip replaced her in Fanny's affections, that would hurt.

Taking one for the Team Tattle. Report back to us if you go.
Quite a while back, when Phillip had first arrived, there is a video where Marie goes into SJ's bedroom at night to watch some t.v. show with her. The first thing SJ asks her is "Is Phillip coming too?" all giddy like a teenage girl. Maries' whole countenance changed and she went from happy to sad immediately. I felt really bad for her, but knew at that moment that SJ had a thing for Phillip, it was written all over her face. She was like those girlfriends you have in high school who dump you for some guy they're in love with....until he dumps them. Something definitely stunted that women's growth as a teenager.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you. That's exactly what I thought, but at the time I thought he was trying to de-throne the queen, Michael, cos my gaydar was screaming!

BUT, during a bloopers vlg, I saw him flirting with SJ, beside Cat, something like, "do you want to see this later". I was like "hmmmm". Cat's face showed she should never play poker.

But the downfall for Sir Snorts Camelpants is that a; he's not that smart and people around SJ have seen through it; b; he's too young, and has little life experience. If Lalaland was on Survivor, Sir Snorts should have formed an alliance with Marie of dead flowers and his fellow countryman Selmar. It's so simple it's stupid. He would have a majority against Natts, had her torch extinguished, and then that 3 on his side (SJ included) when Nicks and Potts arrived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You have brought up some very real and unpleasant qualities about Snorts. He could be the type of psycho that slowly poisons his victims or gets them hooked on drugs so that he can get complete control of everything. His mom could even be in on the scheme. Someone definitely needs to be writing a least one novel based on the comings and goings of the chateau. If I knew how to write a murder mystery, I would. There is so much material here. I need to channel my inner Agatha Christie.
Isn’t Ivo doing that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember that day too...... for someone who has not meet anyone there before ..... he was sure comfortable when he strolled up there and joined the Gift Grab . That is the sign of a very good con artist.
Yes.... I bet he was a weird child .

Slightly different across the pond from you. We have to sit in a cramped room until we are called one by one and then the lawyers get to challenge if they don't like the look of you. I wore a suit once and was rejected the first day. As we have to go back daily until we are discharged, the next day I wore jeans and T-shirt, bingo, interesting case of domestic violence for three days. Then back to work. I hope I don't get called again (twice in 10 years) as it is rather boring but there is no guarantee unless you can get a medical exemption, be a carer, disabled or just don't believe in the jury system.
I was called up around 15-20 years ago but I got a medical exemption as I have heart/lung issues and if I got sick .... they would have to go back to square one. I have never been called up again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t BJJ emailing SJ before he arrived? I thought she approved all volunteers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep..... a con artist meets another con artist ..... lets see who will win!
Maybe we all ought to go on a live at the same time and ask the tough questions. Or make the observations and see if she answers.
I think we should all book nights at the B&B this summer, so she won't trust anyone sitting with her for Saturday night dinner. Make it so she'll be too afraid to descend from her pink palace for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A visible shift happened with Marie and also with Selmar soon after Philip appeared on the scene. In retrospect, one could surmise they each, within their different roles at the chateau, felt that this useless and lazy newcomer was rewarded financially and elevated unfairly for contributing not much more than being a weird, joyless companion. I can imagine what a slap in the face that was. Morale sapping for sure. And now it seems that the co owners are unable to ‘uncircle the drain’ as they have stepped in too late.
Let me point out once again that we must not consider Larkin and Potty to be co-owners. Did they pay for her nightmarish scenario of living a loud and not so proud life of extravagant tit? Sure. Did they pay to keep their wet dreams from when they were younger alive? They sure did. Did their contributions award them some fancy titles in her fantasy kingdom? Oh yes, and the unfounded prestige that goes with it in the eyes of her minions. But in reality they have ZERO say in what goes and goes not at her HMN. I for one think they are happy about that too, not to be involved as much as in the old days, I mean. The only thing they are truly worried about is how to legally explain their connection once the tax tit starts hitting her fan. It might not happen this year (although the tension around the subject tells me sweet stories of surprise sooner rather than later) as these things take time and the authorities often wait a considerable period of time collecting evidence, but it will happen. F**king up good things is SJ's most well known trait. Might be best when that happens for the boys to stay as far away as possible.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Let me point out once again that we must not consider Larkin and Potty to be co-owners. Did they pay for her nightmarish scenario of living a loud and not so proud life of extravagant tit? Sure. Did they pay to keep their wet dreams from when they were younger alive? They sure did. Did their contributions award them some fancy titles in her fantasy kingdom? Oh yes, and the unfounded prestige that goes with it in the eyes of her minions. But in reality they have ZERO say in what goes and goes not at her HMN. I for one think they are happy about that too, not to be involved as much as in the old days, I mean. The only thing they are truly worried about is how to legally explain their connection once the tax tit starts hitting her fan. It might not happen this year (although the tension around the subject tells me sweet stories of surprise sooner rather than later) as these things take time and the authorities often wait a considerable period of time collecting evidence, but it will happen. F**king up good things is SJ's most well known trait. Might be best when that happens for the boys to stay as far away as possible.
Do you think either of them but especially Nick, would ask her to buy him out?

Reactions: 17
Thank you. That's exactly what I thought, but at the time I thought he was trying to de-throne the queen, Michael, cos my gaydar was screaming!

BUT, during a bloopers vlg, I saw him flirting with SJ, beside Cat, something like, "do you want to see this later". I was like "hmmmm". Cat's face showed she should never play poker.

But the downfall for Sir Snorts Camelpants is that a; he's not that smart and people around SJ have seen through it; b; he's too young, and has little life experience. If Lalaland was on Survivor, Sir Snorts should have formed an alliance with Marie of dead flowers and his fellow countryman Selmar. It's so simple it's stupid. He would have a majority against Natts, had her torch extinguished, and then that 3 on his side (SJ included) when Nicks and Potts arrived.
So, Amaury & Nati together is a problem for him? I remember clearly how he was one of the few (only one?) not helping at all during the cleanup of the future workshop. Was that because he realized how much SJ needs Amaury to make her panelling dream come true..maybe more than she needs him?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.