The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think it is odd that she is taking PJ to South Africa. Wouldn't it be funny if her plan is to engineer an argument at the airport just a few minutes before boarding, so she can say to him 'It's all over, I never want to see you again, clear out all your stuff from the chateau before I get back.'

Sadly, I think from what Clara tells us about her wish to avoid confrontation that won't be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe her restlessness is because she is trying to fulfill a prophecy.
Those black stones, can't remember the name, clearly aren't working. They have lost their magical powers. Has she stopped manifesting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she was worth a tit she’d be meeting him at the door every morning with a coffee, chatting to him about the work for the day and throwing in to work with him on sweeping up or simple jobs she could do. But she won’t. That witch will sleep in and yell at him out the window.
🧵 That witch will sleep in and yell at him out the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The patrons' reactions to what she said and the fact that even more patrons have now joined the top tiers just proves to us what sad, uninformed and superficial, shallow people they are, rating having their names behind some doors in a crumbling building of no real significance in the middle of nowhere and not open to the public. Their names on the panelling merely signify that they gave their money to assist a spoilt, disturbed, unethical hedonistic spendthrift to spend, spend, spend on mere trifles and party into her old age. How proud can they feel about that? Will they ever wake up to the fact that they could have done so more with that money? The chances are anyway that the panelling will have rotted away in just a few years anyway! Also, If she actually employs an engraver to put the names on, that in itself will cost thousands!
Sadly, I think the real issue here is that SJ knows that these people who buy into her charade are not inquisitive, won’t do any research, if anything thorough, into what they think they’re donating to. She also relies on people who are lonely and yearn to be part of a collective. She leans into people who understand friendship to be a transactional act (GAG). Her performance with the name plates is directed at the people with a need to be remembered even if it’s their name wedged up against rising damp. At the root of her targeting are those who are vulnerable and looking to belong under the guise of community, which as we all understand, is smoke and mirrors shielding her more sinister objectives. Her actions are nothing short of predatory - but with a smile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I was so shocked when I read on her story the car was gifted after she had been showing how she "manifested" her car in her diary only a few months prior. When she went to the UK to get the car, I thought it was a lot of expenses, as she seemed to go to the UK just for that car, then came back to France, and then two months after that she was going back to the UK. I though it was ridiculous to blow you money like that and not arranged for buying a car when she'd be going back to England long term... Then she revealed the car was free... it made sense...

I don't know anyone really broke, who would have done that many unecessary travels back and forth to and from the UK, instead of saving up money and getting the car when going to the UK to settle indefinitely. She doesn't seem to have a real plan. Her plan is to go where her followers and contacts can support her.

Also, the fact that her friends in Haworth bought her tickets to go to Norway is real sweet. They really want to see her succeed and were willing to pay for her to have a little mental break with her family. But the fact that the help did not come from her family themselves, to me really showed that they probably know if she wanted to have the budget for holidays she might have worked for it XD.

I think Marie can be a hard worker, but she's got a dream that she wants right now and in the meantime lives in negativity because the life she's living right now is not up to her standards, when really it's something amazing to be able to sell wreaths over christmas and have such a supporting community! I would feel so motivated! I know I was when I was freelancing and having supporting clients that reassured me that my work was good.

Why am I surprised though? When I think about it, her whole situation is weird from the beginning. Her plan is wonky wonky. If I was her I would hve probably worked at someone else's buisness in flowers, assisting a flower stylist or whatever, while working on my social media and youtube on the side. Which would secure me a salary to pay me rent and also some extra money that I could use to develop my own buisness. What is she on? What world does she live in????

Oh and also, another telling detail about Marie's arrogance : when she put up the lights in that corridor to the doomed cave she calls her studio (maybe free of rent also ????), without asking anyone permission. Then complained on her story that she'd been asked to take them down, lol. Who does she think she is. We're not talking about putting flowers on the wall, but lights! Electric lights! on someone's property...
Interesting, I didn’t know her travel to Norway was paid by her friends in Haworth. Maybe she had outstayed her welcome in Haworth and they were hoping she would stay in Norway?

Reactions: 14
The atmosphere definitely changed once Philip arrived. I firmly believe Squirrelbaby is a con artist! He's a fraud and as fake as they come. He's playing a confidence trick & SJ is his Mark! He is playing on her vanity, narracissim and irresponsibiity. He's targeted a lonely, vain, mid-aged, pre-menopausal woman and .knows exactly what he's doing.

Time to wake up - if her family & friends care about SJ at all, they need to step up, talk some sense into her and toss Squirrelbaby to the kerb!
I think he dreamt of being SJ's love of her life. And now he can't feel himself. Thinks he's so special and attractive. I've rarely been that irritated by someone. Can't even watch the vlogs for a good laugh since he's been there.

Reactions: 20
All claws on deck in the comments from CD's latest update flog...😂

SJ and BJJ are sooo tired from all the work. They need a month in SA to rest.
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
Yes, we filmed it on the first, but it took way longer than I was expecting to find all of the old footage to illustrate the projects that I was talking about. This video took days to edit!

Great point Ugly...
Ugly Watchtower
19 hours ago
What ...she is hiding the poor and the RICH are on display.. Why ..This is not good..
Ugly Watchtower
1 day ago (edited)
Thats, very unfair ..putting the less money people given to YOU hidden behind And the rich on display. I think you need to rethink as you make 2 tear rich and poor...

caroline gooder seems to have all of the answers regarding Potty.🤔
caroline gooder
21 hours ago
Thank you for the days of editing it took to find and put together all the old footage for this treat of a Vlog.
caroline gooder
1 day ago
It is on the list. They have the new bathroom. Stephanie doesn't have her suite finished yet and Michael Potts has only a small Bed Sit and bathroom.

reply to a question about a labyrinth...
caroline gooder
1 day ago
Mr. Potts wants one

Isabelle has been busy...
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Thank you , you too are contributing by watching, liking and subscribing.
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Best wishes for better health!

ellen gillies
1 day ago
@Isabelle Jarvis Thankyou isabelle. Hope your recovering well from you scare of covid. Xx
No follow-up reply from IJ.

Isabelle Jarvis

1 day ago
You are still part of it by watching, liking and subscribing so thank you so much! I hope this New Year will bring you happiness!
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Thank you for your suggestion.
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Est wishes for better health. Thank you for watching, liking.and subscribing. That is also helping without being a patron!
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Thank you for helping by watching, liking and subscribing!

Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Espérons que les experts qu’elle peut employer lui allégeront la tâche!
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Gratias
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
I often think that myself!

Set-up for an overdue tax bill???🤔
Toguy
1 day ago (edited)
Technically aren't you a third part owner as 2 more people are owners as well?

Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Absolutely

Animal questions???
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
They are fed and well

It is never too late to send money.
GoofyTALL
1 day ago
Is it too late to become an Engraved Patron??

Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
No

Percy and Caroline jump in.
Percy Attfield
1 day ago
The project is so extensive that each achievement like the cleaning of the moat as an example disappears and is forgotten in the overall view of what must still be done. The many achievements and progress should be remembered and celebrated more often by all of us
caroline gooder
21 hours ago
Like the pigeon stairwell. One of my favorites

Then it is Woodpecker's turn...
Curtis Ryan Woodside
1 day ago

Keep going Stephanie! <3 Love all the work, and the idea of putting the names there is so great. Let re-create that image when the room is looking gorgeous again!

The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
I can’t wait Curtis! Ah in the meantime - Egypt!

Charlotte Dickens ask and Beaudile gets in on the action...
Charlotte Dickens
1 day ago
I'm sure there must be another way of raising money for charity without the need for people to send gifts which are not needed. How many people have sent beautiful face masks and yet they continue to wear the standard blue paper ones. Stephanie is a wealthy woman. These gifts are for viewers own self gratification by having their names mentioned on screen. On a more positive note the delivery of the vlog was in keeping with her early vlogs, she was more in control of her narrative and behaviour and Philip wasn't constantly talking over her and interrupting.
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
We are not allowed to wear cloth masks in France.

Beaudile
23 hours ago
Lol. Nobody's forced to send anything. Jealous, maybe?
Charlotte Dickens
17 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries Thanks for providing that info... however when seeking verification it is advice not a rule.. masks are compulsory in all indoor public spaces in France as well as on the streets in around 400 towns and cities but the government guidance says only that a mask fully covering the nose and mouth must be worn. People caught wearing masks incorrectly face fines of 135 euro fine. That said I will concede to your local knowledge and rulings of your particular area.. It may be useful to advise people of this ruling to stop any more masks arriving.
Charlotte Dickens
17 hours ago
@Beaudile I didn't imply anyone was forced to do anything against their will. I merely stated that there may be alternative methods of raising money for charity. I do not understand why people like yourself immediately launch into attack mode when someone expresses an opinion that differs from your own. Having seen some of the gifts that are donated, why on earth would anyone be jealous?

Beaudile again...
nevets7152
1 day ago
All you people have made her very rich congratulations.
Beaudile
1 day ago
You just have to do the same : buy your own French château, start your YouTube channel, produce hours and hours of content and start a Patreon account, why don’t you? Anybody can do it. (Jealousy is a very ugly state of mind, by the way.)

smolpuppyo'love is BJJ...🤪
smolpuppyo'love
1 day ago (edited)
You are the most gracious lady I have seen, you seem rare to anger, and brave in the face of adversity. I recognise in you a need to do the right thing, and I have absolutely no doubt that you always will. As for any critical opinions, I can only say that they can only see through their own particular filter, ascribing blame where there is none, or making up a story in their imagination instead of actually watching your videos and listening to learn the truth. Don't let the haters dictate. You are someone who I admire, I don't say that often...or ever.. really... it's usually reserved for people like Nelson Mandela... I see in you an incredible creative energy to nurture and grow the arts whilst restoring a beautiful piece of history. In doing so, you are making history with La Lande!💖 Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So, Amaury & Nati together is a problem for him? I remember clearly how he was one of the few (only one?) not helping at all during the cleanup of the future workshop. Was that because he realized how much SJ needs Amaury to make her panelling dream come true..maybe more than she needs him?
Too bad SJ's related to Amaury. Would have been great soap opera entertainment to follow haha

Reactions: 7
I believe she said the restorer had been sick for a long time. Which led us to think he was doing it for free, if she was willing to wait for so long...
first sick, then he had a falling of scaffolding...then a familymember died...and now his remorque has broken down... 🙄 if someone let me down so many times...i hired another one...but i guess he does it for free...if he ever shows up...which i doubt..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will Squirrel Camelpants get his walking papers in SA?

Will said walking papers be issued from IB... or from Fanny herself?

Will Dan the Gardener's wonky stove installation burn his studio down before it is even finished?

Will Nutti and Bunbelina find True Romance in Argentina?

Will our heroine return to the Chateau the uninhabitable farmhouse to find her pricey loo wallpaper laying on the floor?

Will the Patreons ever realize they have all along been hoodwinked by a crepey-necked, Emmaus-wearing vixen?

Stay tuned, Tattlers...all will be revealed in our next upcoming and thrilling chapters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Those black stones, can't remember the name, clearly aren't working. They have lost their magical powers. Has she stopped manifesting?!
No no, she's been showing her achievements too much this past month. She forgot she has to pretend like she's working really hard and having clients, while simultaneously not making any money sadly has whole benefits are going back into buisness... Gotta feed that "life's not as sweet as it seems" narrative for the generous donators to remember her sad existence.

Reactions: 8
Oooh will we have to see SJ in her " swimming costume"???? I hate when she says that. My ear goes wonky when she calls it that. Here we say " swim suit".
😂 I agree. This would pass as her swimming costume. 👇

SJ closet clean out.jpeg
1641651834002.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oooh will we have to see SJ in her " swimming costume"???? I hate when she says that. My ear goes wonky when she calls it that. Here we say " swim suit".
Oh!!!!
And heaven help us if we see SNORTS Camel toe in a bathing suit!!!
However! It WOULD be SO horribly funny!!!
The stick like, 8 year old legs, undeveloped arms, white belly and emaciated chest with 6 sporadically placed hairs.
Hopefully all splotchy with red bug bites.
How manfully attractive. 😨😩

Only to a 6 year old playmate in the sandbox, SJ!
In a budgie smuggler and severe sunburn?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somehow I don't think our little flower child likes Selmar or Tatti as they don't really have anything to offer her, or anybody else for that matter. Floral Marie is very passive aggressive, and I get the feeling she doesn't really like people in general. All that "Hello lovelies" is a bunch of crap, it's condescending. Marie wants a life that is out of her reach and unrealistic. I couldn't believe she went to Norway before the holiday shopping period was over. She could have sold a lot more wreaths, garlands and bouquets if she would have stuck around. My family was in the retail business forever and we never ever took any time off during the holidays, it would have been considered suicidal. She is so completely clueless as to how to run a business. It's like many here have said, she needs to accept her limitations and stop running from one damn thing to the next. Her best bet is to find a husband who has a good paying job and is willing to put up with her, have a child or two, make a nice home for the family, cook healthy meals and maybe when the children are in school work part time at a florist. Forget all this other stuff, it's not working.
Agreed. I think that she needs a knock on her head and get permanent amnesia and start all over 😐
She absolutely cannot handle anyone telling her what she perceives as "what to do", even encouragingly and caring like she has had for the past few months. She has explained about previous jobs and after hearing you realize that it's her, that she creates her own problems, is very passive aggressive and digs in her heels without any real cause. What she feels victimized about in situations, is what the rest of us don't have and issue with and carry on. She has talked herself into thinking that she is owed everything for nothing, such a sense of entitlement and behaves like a child rather than the adult age she is. I don't doubt that it is from her childhood and that she is emotionally stunted in growth from it all.
She needs medical help, as she has no grasp on reality before she gets into a relationship and makes little humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You are someone who I admire, I don't say that often...or ever.. really... it's usually reserved for people like Nelson Mandela...
Nelson Mandela would not have been impressed by being put in the same category as SJ! Whoever it is is rather lacking in brain power!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am not at all sure but when she lived in Suffolk, she posted a photo her brother had taken when he visited her and it sounded as if it was just him visiting so I guess he was older than the boys we saw when she visited her mother in Kent and in Norway. In the snow video, it looked as if maybe her mother is with a different man, he was tall, dark and bearded. It certainly wasn't the older man she was with in Kent but we really don't know who is who! Just saw Jeeves's post, so the brother who visited in Suffolk must be the one in J's photo. So that means she has two real siblings, both slightly younger than she is and then two half- brothers who are much younger.
There is a young man with a beard sledding with Marie and her 2 half brothers in her last vlog, probably the brother that visited Suffolk

Reactions: 9
What I can't understand is, if as Clara's intel suggests, SJ is planning to oust SS soon, why she is taking him to SA. Couldn't she have used an excuse that IJ and PA wanted it to be a family trip with just her and Gerry? She could have said she needed him to stay and look after the chateau, although we know he couldn't be trusted to do that efficiently, but I am sure she could have come up with some reason for him not to go. It just seems odd that if you are with someone that you no longer love and find extremely irritating (which she surely must do), you would pay for that person to go on a long trip with you to visit your family. If Nic and Potty are anti SS, she will have to decide where her loyalty lies and surely she owes more loyalty to them than to him after all those years and how they bailed her out when she needed it, especially if she now has no feelings left for SS. Could it be that she is so annoyed by Nic and Potty advising her, that she will hold on to SS for longer, just to irritate them (and to irritate IJ, also)? I suppose it could be a final goodbye present before she ousts him, to thank him for his year long companionship.
Like you said, I think the trip is more likely a final (or close to final) goodbye present for Squirrel before he’s ousted. They’ve been talking about the trip for a while, and I think SJ wants to part on good terms, so would have been bad or awkward to exclude Snorts at this point. All the signs are there for his exit; when the relationship ends, I don’t foresee Squirrel staying on in any capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All claws on deck in the comments from CD's latest update flog...😂

SJ and BJJ are sooo tired from all the work. They need a month in SA to rest.
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
Yes, we filmed it on the first, but it took way longer than I was expecting to find all of the old footage to illustrate the projects that I was talking about. This video took days to edit!

Great point Ugly...
Ugly Watchtower
19 hours ago
What ...she is hiding the poor and the RICH are on display.. Why ..This is not good..
Ugly Watchtower
1 day ago (edited)
Thats, very unfair ..putting the less money people given to YOU hidden behind And the rich on display. I think you need to rethink as you make 2 tear rich and poor...

caroline gooder seems to have all of the answers regarding Potty.🤔
caroline gooder
21 hours ago
Thank you for the days of editing it took to find and put together all the old footage for this treat of a Vlog.
caroline gooder
1 day ago
It is on the list. They have the new bathroom. Stephanie doesn't have her suite finished yet and Michael Potts has only a small Bed Sit and bathroom.

reply to a question about a labyrinth...
caroline gooder
1 day ago
Mr. Potts wants one

Isabelle has been busy...
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Thank you , you too are contributing by watching, liking and subscribing.
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Best wishes for better health!

ellen gillies
1 day ago
@Isabelle Jarvis Thankyou isabelle. Hope your recovering well from you scare of covid. Xx
No follow-up reply from IJ.

Isabelle Jarvis

1 day ago
You are still part of it by watching, liking and subscribing so thank you so much! I hope this New Year will bring you happiness!
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Thank you for your suggestion.
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Est wishes for better health. Thank you for watching, liking.and subscribing. That is also helping without being a patron!
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Thank you for helping by watching, liking and subscribing!

Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Espérons que les experts qu’elle peut employer lui allégeront la tâche!
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Gratias
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
I often think that myself!

Set-up for an overdue tax bill???🤔
Toguy
1 day ago (edited)
Technically aren't you a third part owner as 2 more people are owners as well?

Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
Absolutely

Animal questions???
Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
They are fed and well

It is never too late to send money.
GoofyTALL
1 day ago
Is it too late to become an Engraved Patron??

Isabelle Jarvis
1 day ago
No

Percy and Caroline jump in.
Percy Attfield
1 day ago
The project is so extensive that each achievement like the cleaning of the moat as an example disappears and is forgotten in the overall view of what must still be done. The many achievements and progress should be remembered and celebrated more often by all of us
caroline gooder
21 hours ago
Like the pigeon stairwell. One of my favorites

Then it is Woodpecker's turn...
Curtis Ryan Woodside
1 day ago

Keep going Stephanie! <3 Love all the work, and the idea of putting the names there is so great. Let re-create that image when the room is looking gorgeous again!

The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
I can’t wait Curtis! Ah in the meantime - Egypt!

Charlotte Dickens ask and Beaudile gets in on the action...
Charlotte Dickens
1 day ago
I'm sure there must be another way of raising money for charity without the need for people to send gifts which are not needed. How many people have sent beautiful face masks and yet they continue to wear the standard blue paper ones. Stephanie is a wealthy woman. These gifts are for viewers own self gratification by having their names mentioned on screen. On a more positive note the delivery of the vlog was in keeping with her early vlogs, she was more in control of her narrative and behaviour and Philip wasn't constantly talking over her and interrupting.
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
We are not allowed to wear cloth masks in France.

Beaudile
23 hours ago
Lol. Nobody's forced to send anything. Jealous, maybe?
Charlotte Dickens
17 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries Thanks for providing that info... however when seeking verification it is advice not a rule.. masks are compulsory in all indoor public spaces in France as well as on the streets in around 400 towns and cities but the government guidance says only that a mask fully covering the nose and mouth must be worn. People caught wearing masks incorrectly face fines of 135 euro fine. That said I will concede to your local knowledge and rulings of your particular area.. It may be useful to advise people of this ruling to stop any more masks arriving.
Charlotte Dickens
17 hours ago
@Beaudile I didn't imply anyone was forced to do anything against their will. I merely stated that there may be alternative methods of raising money for charity. I do not understand why people like yourself immediately launch into attack mode when someone expresses an opinion that differs from your own. Having seen some of the gifts that are donated, why on earth would anyone be jealous?

Beaudile again...
nevets7152
1 day ago
All you people have made her very rich congratulations.
Beaudile
1 day ago
You just have to do the same : buy your own French château, start your YouTube channel, produce hours and hours of content and start a Patreon account, why don’t you? Anybody can do it. (Jealousy is a very ugly state of mind, by the way.)

smolpuppyo'love is BJJ...🤪
smolpuppyo'love
1 day ago (edited)
You are the most gracious lady I have seen, you seem rare to anger, and brave in the face of adversity. I recognise in you a need to do the right thing, and I have absolutely no doubt that you always will. As for any critical opinions, I can only say that they can only see through their own particular filter, ascribing blame where there is none, or making up a story in their imagination instead of actually watching your videos and listening to learn the truth. Don't let the haters dictate. You are someone who I admire, I don't say that often...or ever.. really... it's usually reserved for people like Nelson Mandela... I see in you an incredible creative energy to nurture and grow the arts whilst restoring a beautiful piece of history. In doing so, you are making history with La Lande!💖 Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
❤❤❤
Doesn’t SJ pay PJ to edit videos? He does nothing else all day every day- what did we see in the last recap that would amass over 40 hours? Editing should be PJ’s only job because when he ‘mans’ the camera it is abysmal and distracting. Honestly- the footage was already in the can. Honestly- this idea to show progress over the last year couldn’t have possibly been a new revelation of something to post. Or indeed it was because the pressure is on to show palpable results to the authorities.

Reactions: 15
I hope that you're right @KyBourbon and that it's not just us tattlers collective wishful thinking

@Fennelbug I think that PJ only edits the gift grab videos. So lawd knows what he does with the rest of his time !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@prettyplease I am in the centre of the province during the winter. We got about half of the snow the southern part did. They got buried! Did you get 40cm’s +? The wind is always so bitter on the Island in the winter. I thought of you when they were talking about the accumulations. Did you lose power? There were areas around NB that lost power and are still without. Hopefully you have been dug out!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.