Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Brittany is so obsessed with everything being related to the environment… the weird game about saving the polar bear/penguins and then harping on about the bees this time 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I feel terrible for finding it funny, but my partner's just said francesca looks like buzz lightyear! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ensay

VIP Member
"I think they thought with the correct branding we could have won".

Fire her now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

nbt

VIP Member
Oh what a shame to see Franesa go.

Oops, I mean FranCesCa… forgot the C. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stephanie looks like she’d take her heels off and start scrapping with you in the wetherspoons toilets if she felt you were looking at her the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

House of Tea

VIP Member
That one who put herself to be the model for the Time game loves herself soooo much.

This is the worse bunch of contestants ever. Dim. Not even any funny characters. Just subpar.

Reactions: 24

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
This lot are all awful. Brittany is an irritant, if your only way to talk your game up is to put the other team down then it suggests you know it’s an absolute crock. And why do they all keep saying ‘artic’ even after it’s been pointed out repeatedly that it’s ‘arctic’?! Aaarrgghhhh

Sophie doesn’t seem to know how to interact with people at all and must be horrendous to work with.

And then there’s Aaron up to his old tricks, it was HIS game idea and even after the pitch was over he tried to say it would all be on Hakeem if they lost?! Whaaaat?! But then once they’d won he was keen to claim his glory for his Hollywood blockbuster trailer 😂

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Can’t stand Cathryn she just reminds me of bitchy dense popular girls at school
I don’t know, I’ve grown to quite like Kathryn! Yes she looks a bit ‘barbie’ but to be fair to her, she puts herself forward and seems to make a lot of effort in tasks. I think it will be interesting to see how far she goes in the process.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just caught up with yesterday's episode.
When they were negotiating the food with the caterers I thought that the food would be provided, so why were they cooking it? Bizarre.

Stephanie should have divided her team with men and women mixed and it probably would have worked better. She was lucky not to get fired.

Aaron and Brittany were good together as tour guides.

Harpreet's behaviour towards Akeem was appalling. Imagine having to work with her 😬 no thanks !

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
My favourite task is when they have to go around looking for things on a list, but don’t see them doing it this season

• Heart
Reactions: 23