The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bunch of divvies. I don't understand how they can be so dense. Artic?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know! I assume he's told not to offer any opinion because the first thing I'd say would be "do you mean the Arctic as in the North Pole?" They're so dim.

Oh Lord, Sam the Scientist. Sounds boring.
Sounds like Dora the Explorer

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amelia Stone walks like she’s got one of those exercise bands on her legs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m behind but what on earth am I watching? Convinced Francesca has a cabbage where her brain should be, absolute scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh please. As if the name was the only thing wrong with that utter shambles. She's deluded.

Reactions: 7
Brittany (I’m learning the names) the PM is going to flip in the boardroom, she was so argumentative with the other team slating prison games. She knows she’s in trouble.

Reactions: 13
I’d fire all 3 lol they’re legit my least 3 favs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d fire all 3 lol they’re legit my least 3 favs 😂
he should sack Brittany and Francesca definitely. Francesca’s being harsh on Sophie because Sophie did make suggestions and she just shut them down.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.