The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that guy sleeping was obviously staged. This show is so fake. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Sophie has a face like a slapped arse I’d have to walk out if that miserable witch was trying to bore my ear off about whiskey haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they are all awful and the editing and production machinations are more obvious than ever this year

Reactions: 3
Stephanie looks like she’d take her heels off and start scrapping with you in the wetherspoons toilets if she felt you were looking at her the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
no one asked for a refund??? sorry what, i would have wanted a full one!

hope amy goes this week!

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂 karen said harpreet was acting like she was self-isolating this task, thank god! she thinks she is mrs know it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
haha, we were in llandudno last year! gutted we missed this! 🤣

nb there are many professional tours up to the mine
We were there too not as this was filmed unfortunately, wouldn't have paid all that money for their shite tours anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The car design task next weeks looks shite. Another episode of empty rooms. They should have made full use of summer and got them out there.

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand Cathryn she just reminds me of bitchy dense popular girls at school

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.