The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, the way he spoke to his team in the cafe when they lost the turd toothbrush task was a bit off.
Wasn't he in the RAF or the Army?
People in the forces have to put up with more of a 'bullying/tough guy culture'. You have to learn to stand up for yourself.

I can well imagine that if you are used to a tougher culture then you might think Navid crying over being called 'a snake' is rather pathetic.

This is all conjecture of course because it might not be him.

Reactions: 4
Hardly bullying to be called a couple of names after one task. If it was over a sustained period that would be bullying, not one conversation.

Reactions: 4
Hardly bullying to be called a couple of names after one task. If it was over a sustained period that would be bullying, not one conversation.
My guess is that we'll never find out if any real bullying took place. It might be true but it doesn't reflect well on the show.

Reactions: 3
My favourite task is when they have to go around looking for things on a list, but don’t see them doing it this season
I should think the pandemic put a stop to that.
Tbh every task so far has been the same.
Get a product, sort the branding, do an ad/app/SM, sell it.
I’m bored.

Reactions: 17
Me too, the Scavenger hunt tasks were the best! & also the ones where they make a product/food item and try to sell them to the public & end up sprinting round central London trying to sell stuff for cheap in the last few minutes.

Reactions: 17
Me too, the Scavenger hunt tasks were the best! & also the ones where they make a product/food item and try to sell them to the public & end up sprinting round central London trying to sell stuff for cheap in the last few minutes.
The year the women went around waving their tits, flicking their hair and wearing skimpy tops to get all the fruit wholesalers to basically give them free end of date fruit product was iconic. They ended up with mountains of product for nothing. And then Lord Sugar blasted them for it and added a fine on to their costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The year the women went around waving their tits, flicking their hair and wearing skimpy tops to get all the fruit wholesalers to basically give them free end of date fruit product was iconic. They ended up with mountains of product for nothing. And then Lord Sugar blasted them for it and added a fine on to their costs.
I wish we could still view the older series I didn’t watch it then. I’m sure I’ve seen clips of them swearing left, right and centre and smoking 🚬 😂

Does anyone remember bullying Luisa?! She was a nasty piece of work “I hate the over 50’s! 👵🏼😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Luisa has actually been pretty successful off the back of it but she was horrible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Luisa has actually been pretty successful off the back of it but she was horrible 🤣
I think she is successful as an IG celeb now though not for her business. I don’t follow her so might have missed her having a business that she’s launched off the back of it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.