The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think his ideas were all that better tbh. His logo idea looked very busy and complicated for a brand logo.

Reactions: 4
Cringing’ell, I enjoyed that 😂

Proper bunch of fuckwits aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to school with one of the girls and she was as stuck up then as she is now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It was just great to have it back in all honesty. Something normal returning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to see Tim in as a replacement for Claude. Not taken to anyone yet - the female PM came across as someone who’d be hard work and a bit of a cow. The male PM - an arrogant hole. Can’t wait to see the shugs bring him down a peg or two.

Also the logo for the mens team .. I can see where they were going with it but awful colour selection - if they had the yoga pose less bent and the waves more prominent it could have worked!

Also boujie cruises - basically an 18-30’s holiday but on a cruise! They wanted extravagant but it was anything but!

Reactions: 14
Complete trash at the start as usual lol

I think when the girls start losing the American woman and the blonde one will be up every week (they especially don't seem to like her)

Also as much as they're trying to hide it he Covid restrictions are evident. The empty cruise ship was a bit weird

I just don’t understand why they didn’t use blue for the wave 😭

it’s such an obvious choice…
Exactly. I thought the idea of the yoga position morphing into a wave was good, if it has looked like a wave. How did a wave suddenly turn into a tree ?

• Haha
They usually start with a selling task and do advertising later on. I wonder why they changed it this time 🤔

I'm sad there's no Claude this year, he was really funny. Hope Tim has some wit.

Reactions: 9
They usually start with a selling task and do advertising later on. I wonder why they changed it this time 🤔

I'm sad there's no Claude this year, he was really funny. Hope Tim has some wit.
I love Claude. Really miss his facial expressions that said it all

Reactions: 10
The female PM is SO annoying!!!! she didnt even know what the word meant!!! the constant weird pouting she does too... ahhhhhh. I love this show but the people are so punchable haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.