The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching!? It’s not like it used to be but it’s a guilty pleasure 😂
I think it starts on Wednesday week!

The Apprentice will air weekly on Wednesdays at 9pm on BBC One , from Wednesday October 2, followed by You're Fired on BBC Two

The contestants!!!!

353DE949-F939-4B80-9054-CC0D91D4B19A.jpeg
294F5493-54FF-4757-8BA3-C5A39A2507AD.jpeg
26D6CDD9-A69B-4BA6-A190-E270D7F3B9A3.jpeg

317CA1FD-5570-4BD5-B97C-96A2FE2D049B.jpeg
EF7B3E37-C14E-4B0A-8B22-110B98275689.jpeg
2145E497-BBD8-4D3F-AF30-A5B62E790806.jpeg
5EF8F3DB-85B4-4D65-8778-A9DF8CCDDB1F.jpeg
192EB1D3-6EC7-4888-8262-F90C72F22207.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I was just going to make a thread for this! They all seem quite young this year....or I'm getting to that age where everyone seems younger than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many are there to bump their insta profile 😐
Oh that Lottie Lion one definitely is...she has been preparing for The Apprentice by boosting her insta presence by rolling about in her underwear on Range Rover bonnets (bonnetts as posh Lottie captions them)...Lord, help me!
Also, Lottie Lion sounds like a CBeebies character or a name the Meldrums would use.

Jemelin seems the best out of a bunch of parodies...I barely made it through the Matt Edmondson interview thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this program so much and looking forward to their amazing go getting quotes of being the biggest brained fish in the chip shop and being not one but a ten trick pony with a field of ponies with everything they touch turning to sold 🙄🤥criiiiiiiiinge!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh that Lottie Lion one definitely is...she has been preparing for The Apprentice by boosting her insta presence by rolling about in her underwear on Range Rover bonnets (bonnetts as posh Lottie captions them)...Lord, help me!
Also, Lottie Lion sounds like a CBeebies character or a name the Meldrums would use.

Jemelin seems the best out of a bunch of parodies...I barely made it through the Matt Edmondson interview thing.
HA look at this for a facetune FAIL

Attachments

• Haha
I can't wait for team names to be revealed. Nebula and Connexus were my favourite WTF names.

Lottie Lion looks like a fun character 😬

Reactions: 5
The Apprentice is my guilty pleasure. I've been watching since the early series. I didn't realise it was starting so soon.
The best contestant ever was Stuart Baggs, his one liners were 😂
My personal favourite was 'i'm not a one trick pony. Or a ten trick pony. I'm a whole field of ponies running towards this job' 😂😂😂
God rest his soul ☹

I can’t wait! I love watching this! The bitching and finger pointing is awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeay!! Glad we have so many so far 🙂
Half the fun is bitching about the contestants 😆

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched the show since Series 1, and the contestants have got more ridiculous with the absolute shite that comes out of them year on year. It’s also got worse as a show year on year I think for the past 5 years +. It’s not what it used to be, but I kind of can’t stop watching.

Jason will always be one the most iconic candidates for me, his abdication as PM was legendary, as well as him selling that caravan and bowing to Lord Sugar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve watched the show since Series 1, and the contestants have got more ridiculous with the absolute shite that comes out of them year on year. It’s also got worse as a show year on year I think for the past 5 years +. It’s not what it used to be, but I kind of can’t stop watching.

Jason will always be one the most iconic candidates for me, his abdication as PM was legendary, as well as him selling that caravan and bowing to Lord Sugar.
The ten whole chickens for ten pizzas ( forget the number but they order a whole chicken per pizza) task was my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked the kids one. They had more common sense that most of the adults put together.
Wonder what happened to those pretentious little darhhhhhlings?!

Love the apprentice. Miss nick and Margaret
Nicks looks over his glasses. He was the best! I do love Claude though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, night and indoor

Raef Bjayou has apparently turned into a living waxwork!

Raef is definitely one of my favourites. I always forget that Saira Khan was on The Apprentice.
Ooh Susan Ma “Are the French very fond of their children?”

Sad fact, each year I take part The Apprentice game, you get assigned a contestant at random, change your profile pic to this character and respond as you think the character would...I think I might just extend it to my tattling 🤣 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, night and indoor

Raef Bjayou has apparently turned into a living waxwork!

Raef is definitely one of my favourites. I always forget that Saira Khan was on The Apprentice.
Ooh Susan Ma “Are the French very fond of their children?”

Sad fact, each year I take part The Apprentice game, you get assigned a contestant at random, change your profile pic to this character and respond as you think the character would...I think I might just extend it to my tattling 🤣 🙈
All of this is hilarious 🤣 🤣🤣
Definitely going to check out the game too. 👈 I’m fired!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.