The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, she is doing those embarrassing photoshoots. Pretending to workout. She is a middle aged woman. Bad enough when young women do it, but at least with age you think there would be dignity. So demeaning and desperate. What does she think she will gain from this?

She reminds me of Liz from Motherland/Cath from Afterlife

Reactions: 2
Very few are likeable this series. They are also quite stupid. Aaron is probably my least favourite as he is the master of blaming others!

Reactions: 10
I think Akeem is my least favourite he acts like he knows everything but then just follows whatever anyone else says

Reactions: 5
Oh no, she is doing those embarrassing photoshoots. Pretending to workout. She is a middle aged woman. Bad enough when young women do it, but at least with age you think there would be dignity. So demeaning and desperate. What does she think she will gain from this?

She strikes me as someone who probably tried to be famous in her younger years but didn't make it and gave up. Now probably going for one last shot at it.

Reactions: 11
What's the difference between this and shaving? Doesn't it make you hairy?
No apparently:
"Dermaplaning, which is a form of facial exfoliation that removes the top layer of dead skin cells and hair, does not change the structure or the genetic makeup of the hair and thus the follicle itself. So, the hair will grow back exactly the same as it was before - no thicker, no darker, no coarser.”

Reactions: 1
No apparently:
"Dermaplaning, which is a form of facial exfoliation that removes the top layer of dead skin cells and hair, does not change the structure or the genetic makeup of the hair and thus the follicle itself. So, the hair will grow back exactly the same as it was before - no thicker, no darker, no coarser.”
Weird, because shaving seems to make hair coarser.

Amy has been selling stories to the MEN about her time on the show, which seems a bit premature. Also, in the comments on their facebook post, she is accused of owing a lot of money to a lot of people after a failed theatre venture.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow I didn’t realise that was her product, it’s been all over Instagram for at least 2 years!

Weird, because shaving seems to make hair coarser.
It doesn't really, it just cuts it off sharply so it looks coarser coming back, but it's not permanent.

I don't see a difference between her product and a standard dermaplanning razor though

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When was it filmed? I’m thinking she’s won. There’s been SO MUCH influencer marketing!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.