The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the dark haired woman that's quite pale? I got a feeling she's a dark horse and will at least get to the final
Brittany! I’m not keen, she hasn’t stood out at all. I don’t know if it’s just the editing and they’ve wanted to show more of peoples bad bits rather than their good business skills.

Do we know who is doing the interviews this year since Claude is out of action? And which week will they be?
I’m sure I read earlier in the thread that Claude will be present for the interviews. I hope so he’s my fave 🤣 I think the interviews are the week before the final. With the last 4/5 candidates and then Lord Sugar fires 2/3 so he’s got his final 2.

But someone please correct me if I’m wrong, it feels like ages since the previous season was on.

Reactions: 8
The Apprentice candidates seem like GCSE students working on a project to me. The tasks seem so basic yet they make simple mistakes all the time. They're so keen to boast about their contributions and torn on each other when things go wrong. They don't come across as intelligent adults at all.

But I think that is to do with the tasks. They seem more staged somehow than ever, like they're spoonfed what to do, and they are set up to fail by always splitting the team in half so they don't know what the others are doing and the outcome is all disjointed. The editing seems to be done in a way that makes them look incredibly stupid, until the last weeks where suddenly they're absolute geniuses that can do no wrong.

It might be because I've stopped paying attention but I really didn't understand the point of this week's task with the pod car thingies!

Reactions: 17
Stephanie is the winner for me, only one that comes across with a few brain cells.

Don’t know how anyone could warm up to Katherine she’s so fake, can’t get past the bijou cruises tbh 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really didn’t like Richard at all! Loved it when Linda called him out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't get into the last episode that much for some reason, maybe because I don't really know or care about those pod car things! And in a way, the terrible designs are sort of boring now?! But I'm glad Sophie left, couldn't stand her resting witch face or the way she put the blame on everyone else for her disjointed leadership.

Also, has anyone seen Lottie Lion's TikTok videos? (She's from a previous series in case you don't know who I'm talking about). She was talking about how, because their phones are taken away from them during filming, you can sort of tell how far they got in the process by seeing how long they weren't posting anything from Instagram. They filmed in the summer last year I think and for both
Harpreet and Brittany
there's a gap of June to October. And I had a look at Kathryn's
and she started posting again in September. So, hopefully I'm wrong but maybe she got fired or didn't make it past the interviews! (No idea when filming would have ended though). Which is a shame if so as I'm between her and Harpreet for the win.

Here's her video if you're interested:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by how they can be so terrible after the show has been on for twenty years and surely they have watched at least a series or two?! Leads me to believe the editing and scripting has a lot to do with it. I know it makes for better telly but they don’t seem to grasp that even if they don’t agree with their team members, it’s better to all pull in the same direction and actually try to win the task/not end up in the boardroom than saving up ammunition in case they do lose?!

Sophie came across awfully throughout the process but she seemed more relaxed and normal on You’re Fired afterwards.

Aaron was definitely lying low this week after being told how lucky he was to be let off on the last task. I don’t think he said a word that we were shown all task!

Reactions: 14
I think a lot of them now are there for exposure and what that can do for their brand rather than just for the investment. At the beginning anyone who didn’t win was never heard of again, now almost all the candidates play the media game after and get a boost from that without winning.

Reactions: 17
It must be due to covid but the tasks are all very similar this year and it's getting boring ... design a product, make an advert, present to corporate clients etc.
There's not as many selling tasks and I like the scavenger hunt one but it looks like they're not doing that this year. Next week's ep looks a shitshow!

Reactions: 23
I think they are doing the shopping channel one though which is also normally a cringe fest.

Reactions: 9
It must be due to covid but the tasks are all very similar this year and it's getting boring ... design a product, make an advert, present to corporate clients etc.
There's not as many selling tasks and I like the scavenger hunt one but it looks like they're not doing that this year. Next week's ep looks a shitshow!
I can understand not going abroad for the scavenger challenge (covid) but they've held tours, sold to the public etc so surely they could have done a UK based hunt.

Reactions: 18
Brittany is so obsessed with everything being related to the environment… the weird game about saving the polar bear/penguins and then harping on about the bees this time 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Brittany is so obsessed with everything being related to the environment… the weird game about saving the polar bear/penguins and then harping on about the bees this time 😆😆
Haha yes! And she’s not even that knowledgable about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.