The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lot are all awful. Brittany is an irritant, if your only way to talk your game up is to put the other team down then it suggests you know it’s an absolute crock. And why do they all keep saying ‘artic’ even after it’s been pointed out repeatedly that it’s ‘arctic’?! Aaarrgghhhh

Sophie doesn’t seem to know how to interact with people at all and must be horrendous to work with.

And then there’s Aaron up to his old tricks, it was HIS game idea and even after the pitch was over he tried to say it would all be on Hakeem if they lost?! Whaaaat?! But then once they’d won he was keen to claim his glory for his Hollywood blockbuster trailer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think they thought their game was based in antarctica... yet they called it artic but meant arctic which is literally polar opposite 🤣 and penguins and polar bears dont live together 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Karen’s topped up her filler for You’re Fired!

Maybe if she didn’t pull so many disapproving gurning faces she wouldn’t need so much. I’ve never liked her she’s so full of her own self importance!

8D5549CC-1BC7-4A52-96D1-5ABEA727FC9C.jpeg
6DDA6EC3-B09D-4718-B794-5EB1E68BB810.jpeg
42D14E11-86D2-4BCA-B756-95707E0E6AEE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish he'd fired all 3 of them.

The game looked like it was designed for 5 year olds and it wouldn't have won even if it had a better name spelt correctly.
Not sorry to see the back of pushy Francesca but Sophie is no better.

Omg I haven't watched it yet but I had to come here for the spoiler to see who went and I'm so glad I won't have to see Francescas smug face on my screen anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't like Karren that much. She never gives a fair opinion in the boardroom. The loudest ones always get away with their poor behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I don't like Karren that much. She never gives a fair opinion in the boardroom. The loudest ones always get away with their poor behaviour.
She writes a lot during the tasks and pulls the most awful faces but hardly ever speaks up in the boardroom

Reactions: 8
Oh no, she is doing those embarrassing photoshoots. Pretending to workout. She is a middle aged woman. Bad enough when young women do it, but at least with age you think there would be dignity. So demeaning and desperate. What does she think she will gain from this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen an advert on tv and thought they called it Boujee Cruises but the text actually said Boutique Cruises. Thought for a second someone had actually gone ahead with their branding. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen an advert on tv and thought they called it Boujee Cruises but the text actually said Boutique Cruises. Thought for a second someone had actually gone ahead with their branding. 😂
I think there is a market for Boujee Cruises, you could get ex-love islanders to promote it on Instagram and people would book so they could feel like that for a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, she is doing those embarrassing photoshoots. Pretending to workout. She is a middle aged woman. Bad enough when young women do it, but at least with age you think there would be dignity. So demeaning and desperate. What does she think she will gain from this?

Wtf did I just see

• Haha
Reactions: 3

That outfit is an unfortunate colour 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Shes clearly fame hungry too 🙄

Am I the only one who thinks she looks good though? Outfit is terrible but I didn’t realise she was 48.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She has a face like a slapped arse but I did feel bad for Sophie because Francesca kept shooting down her ideas. Both her and Brittany should have gone - I did hope Sugar was coming to boot Brittany out when he turned up at the house!

Oooh, yum 🤤🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.