Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
Sugar's boardroom dialogues seem to get more cringe each episode
Agreed. Plus he labelled it the worst disaster ever seen in the boardroom.

I don’t see how considering I’ve seen some teams lose money on tasks before.

Reactions: 21

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
The female PM is SO annoying!!!! she didnt even know what the word meant!!! the constant weird pouting she does too... ahhhhhh. I love this show but the people are so punchable haha

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
I'd fire Aaron. Constantly trying to blame everyone else, yet he managed the whole disaster.

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
The problem is, I don't think it does make for great TV as they are making the same mistakes over and over again. It's every episode, the communication breakdown means the branding doesn't fit the product, they forget to ask the client important questions, they get the costings wrong etc. It's not something that only happens once or twice a series, it happens in every episode and sometimes in both teams. They don't appear to learn from their mistakes.

I think it would be far more interesting to see them get it right. I know it would make me root for the candidates that are good and enjoy the competition, rather than just hope that the least worst gets to stay in. For the last few series, I genuinely haven't cared who gets fired each week and quite often have my fingers crossed for a double firing 🤣

I used to look forward to watching, it was the highlight of my week but now I'm more likely to watch on catch up and even then I'm usually doing something else and it's on in the background.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think Connor didn’t understand what gender neutral meant. He said he’d do a male and female character and thought that was gender neutral. Then when they could only do one character (I’m not sure they actually had time constraints, I think he’d decided in the car in the way he’d do a male character) instead of it being gender neutral he still picked to do a male wizard! He didn’t grasp the concept of what a gender neutral character could actually look like.

Reactions: 20

coriander

VIP Member
Why do they keep shutting Navid down? PM Sophie is so shit at public speaking she sounds like a robot running on 1% battery :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nick taking all the credit for winning the task but did he actually do anything?

Amy's lipstick....did she find it from behind the sofa or something, it makes her look hypothermic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Multi-21

VIP Member
That’s one thing I don’t get with the negotiations. It seems like a no win situation. If I heard right, Company had £3k budget but weren’t willing to spend £600/700 and only wanted to spend £245 or something. What are they meant to do force their arm? Lol
I think the point there was had they spent some time getting to know them and building some rapport with the client, the client would have spent more. It was proving a point about client management

Reactions: 19

House of Tea

VIP Member
The women - who wears those fucking dresses anymore. They were dated 10 years ago. Real business attire these days are elasticated waists and trainers. I am sure the BBC have made them wear those dresses. Karron is in trousers and trainers.I miss Claude.

Reactions: 19