The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harpreet has now won seven out eight weeks including both her weeks as project manager. She's walking it. She hasn't got any competition if we are going off facts.

Reactions: 10
Ahh I liked Nick for entertainment reasons, but it was definitely his time to go. I flip flop on my opinion of Akshay but I dont mind him, at least he doesn't throw others under the bus. Harpreet genuinely made me mad with the way she was talking to Akeem like he was some sort of second class citizen.

Reactions: 23
I don't think Lord Sugar has the option of a double firing as they had a walk out early on, so it would mean dropping an entire task/episode.

Also- what was that on Stephanie's ear in the board room? I wondered if she got an earring caught whilst taking her helmet off or something!

Reactions: 4
Where’s the best place to watch full old series? And which series is worth rewatching

I don't think Lord Sugar has the option of a double firing as they had a walk out early on, so it would mean dropping an entire task/episode.

Also- what was that on Stephanie's ear in the board room? I wondered if she got an earring caught whilst taking her helmet off or something!
She also had it on her ear when doing the food I thought it was some hygiene thing but Kathryn didn’t cover hers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What does akshay have on lord sugar? That man has escaped so many firings 😂 but I am glad Alan stopped Steph from putting all the blame on the boys, as she definitely wanted to do that.

Also why was there no discussion around who was the losing teams PM? It was just automatically Steph? Surely Akshay would have put himself forward after saying last week how much he loved cars. Weird. Unless Steph agreed in the boardroom last week to be PM and I’ve completely forgotten?

Reactions: 22
Just caught up with yesterday's episode.
When they were negotiating the food with the caterers I thought that the food would be provided, so why were they cooking it? Bizarre.

Stephanie should have divided her team with men and women mixed and it probably would have worked better. She was lucky not to get fired.

Aaron and Brittany were good together as tour guides.

Harpreet's behaviour towards Akeem was appalling. Imagine having to work with her 😬 no thanks !

Reactions: 24
Just caught up with yesterday's episode.
When they were negotiating the food with the caterers I thought that the food would be provided, so why were they cooking it? Bizarre.
Yeah I thought this too.. I thought they were paying for the caterers to do it all?!
I think that side of it is really set up. As with all food related tasks, they must have someone around making sure they're not going to give people food poisoning!

Reactions: 15
They didn't seem to be cooking all that much though. It looked like a tiny bit of prep then shove it in the oven.

Reactions: 6
Well apparently Dermaplaning isn’t great!

According to the experts that's not correct as the blade just shaves the ends from the fine hairs. Nothing happens to the follicles themselves, so the growth of the hair isn't changed. Perhaps it seems coarser on regrowth like it does when you shave.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.