Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

offthehook

Ahh I liked Nick for entertainment reasons, but it was definitely his time to go. I flip flop on my opinion of Akshay but I dont mind him, at least he doesn't throw others under the bus. Harpreet genuinely made me mad with the way she was talking to Akeem like he was some sort of second class citizen.

Reactions: 23

Hurrah54

VIP Member
It must be due to covid but the tasks are all very similar this year and it's getting boring ... design a product, make an advert, present to corporate clients etc.
There's not as many selling tasks and I like the scavenger hunt one but it looks like they're not doing that this year. Next week's ep looks a shitshow!

Lilykins

VIP Member
Probably in my own here but I really like Akeem, think he is so nice and sweet, but I don’t think he is cut out for business. Doesn’t seem cut throat enough. Wonder what his business plan is!

jujuondabeat

Chatty Member
Just watched ep 2 and I'm fuming why on earth was Conor fired? Aaron should have gone, he helped design that bloody turd and also blatantly lied that Navid didn't interject.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am warming to Kathryn. Loves herself, sure, but she tries. She is the best of a bad lot. The rest of them are utterly forgettable. Not even funny bad, just poor. This is the worse series. I will give them the benefit of the doubt, I will blame it on the pandemic and normal service will be resumed next series.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her because she often spoke sense and the others just ignored her. Especially last week where they ignored all her relevant business experience and placed her based on her of having kids 🙄

Reactions: 22

Clovis

VIP Member
What a bunch of divvies. I don't understand how they can be so dense. Artic?

• Haha

freshgossip5

VIP Member
What does akshay have on lord sugar? That man has escaped so many firings 😂 but I am glad Alan stopped Steph from putting all the blame on the boys, as she definitely wanted to do that.

Also why was there no discussion around who was the losing teams PM? It was just automatically Steph? Surely Akshay would have put himself forward after saying last week how much he loved cars. Weird. Unless Steph agreed in the boardroom last week to be PM and I’ve completely forgotten?

JulesC

VIP Member
I know it's a reality tv show essentially but I feel like it's edited to be negative and overly bitchy all the time.. I'm not sure why I keep watching it 😂 Karen is extra moody this series.. it's draining 🥱

I actually disagree with Lord Sugar about the branding not being as important as the taste for stuff like this.. people are drawn in by fancy bottles for non alcoholic stuff for £20 when it's just cordial. Some buyers would have been happy to put it on their shelves if it looked the part initially 🤷‍♀️
I think the branding is why Vodify won, I actually thought the can looked decent and was a good name imo. Neither drink tasted good 🤷🏼‍♀️

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I could watch previous series? This series admittedly is the first I’ve ever watched, my boyfriend says I should watch the series with Thomas Skinner (?) on it. It’s not in iplayer or skygo just wondering if anyone else knows where it is
If you manage to find somewhere to watch them I’d recommend series 13 (the one with Kurran)

anyone remember him when he broke his arm? Comedy gold🤣

A1DA0DEF-125C-457A-ADF4-8E394344FAE3.jpeg

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Not that sensible. ' Ms Amin, who has rheumatoid arthritis, said the competition, in which the winner takes home a £250,000 investment from Lord Alan Sugar, was "physically demanding" '. I mean, has she ever watched it before, and seen them running all over some poor city looking for stuff, or running round markets and trade shows trying to flog boxes of fish etc.
I don’t think it was the physicality that got to her. Just the realisation that she was a real person living with fame junkies and she couldn’t face it. She was there for business reasons. She didn’t have the 1980s power dress or the ridiculous high heels, she was there for the business side. Can you imagine living for a long period with this bunch of dumb wits.