The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's episode felt more like a classic apprentice format.
Nick on the train spotting sheep reminded me when of they were on safari in a previous series and the boys confused a hippo with an elephant or something
So far I think Stephanie & Kathryn are doing slightly better than the rest of the bunch, they get stuck in anyway
Aaron must be in the firing line soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
these tasks, are boooring aswell
So are the treats! They used to get to go to spas or do abseiling or out for dinner. Now they get a glass of a champagne in a hotel function suite 🤣 has the budget been slashed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so glad Amy went, she seemed to get annoyed by everyone else answers. Something not within her skillset so she doesnt put herself forward, but its alright for others who dont have the same skillset to out themselves forward. When Aaron was trying to talk to potential customers and shes bellowing over the megaphone, I would have told her to shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What was Harpreet doing this week?? I noticed she was saying oh he/she is taking on a lot of responsibility they must deliver about her teams mates. But what was her task 😐

Reactions: 5
It's an extremely popular trend but I think it's quite controversial on tattle 😂

The businesses of people on the apprentice are always so boring and not innovative at all. If they went on dragon's den, they'd be told to jog on
We could never have matching pyjamas, because I wear the stuff my grandson and daughter no longer want. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In all honesty even though she's been quite popular I've never thought Harpreet has been that great, she's just very gobby. I remember in the first week with the cruises, her and Brittany kept talking over Amy when she was trying to direct the advert, I would have lost my temper!

Amy definitely deserved to go, although she was quite an entertaining villain. My favourite TikTok influencer Nick's quite funny as well. I think Akeem seems really nice, I'm not sure how far he'll get though. Akshay (or AK47) cracks me up, he's so extra with his leather jacket and leather shoes. 😭 I don't warm to Stephanie and Kathryn, but they have potential. I don't really care about the rest.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up. I'm convinced that they're all thick.
'Savioured'
'Turn for the worst'
'Artic'
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also is there anything between Sophie's ears? She looks like she's on pause most of the time.

Can’t stand Cathryn she just reminds me of bitchy dense popular girls at school
I don’t know, I’ve grown to quite like Kathryn! Yes she looks a bit ‘barbie’ but to be fair to her, she puts herself forward and seems to make a lot of effort in tasks. I think it will be interesting to see how far she goes in the process.

Reactions: 24
I don’t know, I’ve grown to quite like Kathryn! Yes she looks a bit ‘barbie’ but to be fair to her, she puts herself forward and seems to make a lot of effort in tasks. I think it will be interesting to see how far she goes in the process.
I think she's probably the best of the girls for me. Though she's the best of a very bad bunch!

• Wow
I can’t remember their names from one week to the next - that shows what a bunch of none entities they are!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Akshay is referred to as AK47 on twitter? I'm so perplexed 😂
It was explained in the first episode when they first met Lord Sugar in the boardroom and he quickly reads out bits of their cvs but I can’t remember now!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.