The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does face ache Francesca ever bloody shut up?

Glad to see the back of her.

Reactions: 21
"I think they thought with the correct branding we could have won".

Fire her now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not sure I can face watching You're Fired with Francesca mouthing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Francesca should have gone there but Sophie is really quite boring and doesn’t offer much

Reactions: 8
Again, bit of a boring episode. The pitches all looked flat because it was an empty space. I suppose at least next week they're out and about.

Glad Francesca has gone. The other two are really bland though.

Luckily as an Arctic Monkey fan I always remember my 'C'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh what a shame to see Franesa go.

Oops, I mean FranCesCa… forgot the C. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel terrible for finding it funny, but my partner's just said francesca looks like buzz lightyear! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just can't believe the entire subteam pronounced it as 'artic'???????? It's not just the spelling is it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That one who put herself to be the model for the Time game loves herself soooo much.

This is the worse bunch of contestants ever. Dim. Not even any funny characters. Just subpar.

Reactions: 24
Francesca definitely deserved to go but I wish he’d got rid of Sophie too. We need a double whammy soon!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.