The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus my heart rate was rising in that show. Harpreet was stressing me out during the cooking 😅

I think the right person went, he was a wet blanket.

Reactions: 5
Harpreet is absolutely tit but I want her in the competition for as long as possible purely for the comedy tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Harpreet had Akeem with her as she knew she could just order him about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The winning teams day was odd - who goes to silverstone to not drive a car round???
The teams used to quite often pick the same activity and then have to fight over which of them got it. In the last couple of years that seems to have gone away though so I do wonder if they are now told which they have to do.
Brittany and Aaron did a much better job of hosting than Stephanie and Kathryn though.

Reactions: 12
Glad Nick went.. he doesn't seem to have any sense of urgency and just floats along. He's the type of person who would really annoy me at work 😂

Lord Sugar always seems to have a favourite.. Akshay must have a good business plan 😉

Reactions: 16
Does anyone just want to brush Nick's hair for him? Anyway he's gone so we don't need to see that bird's nest anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.