The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all look very colour coordinated this year leading me to think that there must be a wardrobe department.

In the past I assumed that they were wearing their own clothes.
I thought that. Only the guy dressed like a hotel doorman (who left this week) and the lady who left of her own volition seemed to be doing their own thing.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know where I could watch previous series? This series admittedly is the first I’ve ever watched, my boyfriend says I should watch the series with Thomas Skinner (?) on it. It’s not in iplayer or skygo just wondering if anyone else knows where it is

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where I could watch previous series? This series admittedly is the first I’ve ever watched, my boyfriend says I should watch the series with Thomas Skinner (?) on it. It’s not in iplayer or skygo just wondering if anyone else knows where it is
Thomas Skinner was an absolute diamond. I think he got through to near the end, and you could tell Lord Sugar liked him! That season is quite good.

If they aren’t on iPlayer then I think it might have to be a torrent site. I had never seen the apprentice before until a few years ago and my husband downloaded them for me.

Reactions: 7
Thomas Skinner was an absolute diamond. I think he got through to near the end, and you could tell Lord Sugar liked him! That season is quite good.

If they aren’t on iPlayer then I think it might have to be a torrent site. I had never seen the apprentice before until a few years ago and my husband downloaded them for me.

Yeah I thought that might be the case but I want to watch it on my tv and the thought of having to get out of bed each time to change the episode whilst the laptop is connecting to the TV makes me feel tired already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve got back into it this year after a few years off and they are all still as awful as ever. I’d have packed it in if I was Shama too, they didn’t take on board a single word she said. Hated Aaron and Sophie’s attitudes on losing as PM, he in particular was vile to immediately round on his team and basically suggest they had no room to criticise unless they were 100% pleased with what they contributed… was he 100% pleased with the lightning turd?! Nick had a good concept this week but his leadership style suuuucks (you can tell he’s come up through a family business) and he reminds me of Boris with his silly hair, his posh voice and his blatant skewing of data to suit himself… one kid saying he might buy a toothbrush is not 50% of the market research saying it was the best one they’d ever seen.

I’m liking Tim so far but I agree that both he and Karren don’t interject enough to say what went on at the time (that we are shown, anyway). The advisers definitely used to butt in during boardroom arguments to iron out the facts.

Reactions: 10
If you manage to find somewhere to watch them I’d recommend series 13 (the one with Kurran)

anyone remember him when he broke his arm? Comedy gold🤣

A1DA0DEF-125C-457A-ADF4-8E394344FAE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how Lord Sugar went in on the PM (forgotten his name) about how he put more effort into the branding than the taste of the drunk yet they won based on how the bottle looked so the PM was right as the team who lost was heavily criticised for their branding. I agree that branding is as important as the taste of a product sometimes

Reactions: 10
I’ve got back into it this year after a few years off and they are all still as awful as ever. I’d have packed it in if I was Shama too, they didn’t take on board a single word she said. Hated Aaron and Sophie’s attitudes on losing as PM, he in particular was vile to immediately round on his team and basically suggest they had no room to criticise unless they were 100% pleased with what they contributed… was he 100% pleased with the lightning turd?! Nick had a good concept this week but his leadership style suuuucks (you can tell he’s come up through a family business) and he reminds me of Boris with his silly hair, his posh voice and his blatant skewing of data to suit himself… one kid saying he might buy a toothbrush is not 50% of the market research saying it was the best one they’d ever seen.

I’m liking Tim so far but I agree that both he and Karren don’t interject enough to say what went on at the time (that we are shown, anyway). The advisers definitely used to butt in during boardroom arguments to iron out the facts.
Back in the day Margaret and Nick would of pulled them up no question!

Reactions: 14
My favourite task is when they have to go around looking for things on a list, but don’t see them doing it this season

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Series 1 is so raw. Siara Khan from loose women was on it and the heated arguments literal GOLD. 🤣 it was when reality tv was in it infinency so it really wasnt manufactured.

Reactions: 6
Series 1 is so raw. Siara Khan from loose women was on it and the heated arguments literal GOLD. 🤣 it was when reality tv was in it infinency so it really wasnt manufactured.
Saira Khan is iconic! She had the biggest gob on her and could have an argument with an empty room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder who the alleged bully is. Navid shared a room with him, and another candidate made a claim about the same guy’s behaviour.
Aaron gives me bully vibes but who knows.

However..... if this is the worst of it he should grow up and learn how to make better insults 🙄

"The pharmacist, 27, who was fired from the show last week, claimed one fellow hopeful called him a 'snake' and a 'clown' after a failed task, according to The Mirror. "

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.