The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got to be doing akeem dirty on the edit. No way can he be that easily swayed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Harpreet gets on my wick

Sophie has to be a goner this week

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Akeem would have gone if they'd lost that. He's like a wet blanket - too easily swayed by the bossier team members.

Sophie will probably go, but I'd be happy to see Kathryn or Stephanie go.

Edited: Um, what the heck? How was it either of the men's fault?

Reactions: 7
Here we go lads

Akeem would have gone if they'd lost that. He's like a wet blanket - too easily swayed by the bossier team members.

Sophie will probably go, but I'd be happy to see Kathryn or Stephanie go.

Edited: Um, what the heck? How was it either of the men's fault?
Sophie knows Stephanie would rip her apart if she brought her back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god shut up Harpreet you're not as good as you think you are. Poor Akeem he still looked really gutted even after they won. I'm glad vile Sophie has gone, Kathryn to win I think.

That Sophie must be a nightmare to work with! Miserable as sin and like a very stubborn and petulant child, wouldn’t be visiting her cocktail bar in a hurry!

None of them stand out as strong to me.
Me neither but think Kathryn will take it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Part of tonight’s episode felt like blooper scenes, they were so bad 😬

• Haha
I am warming to Kathryn. Loves herself, sure, but she tries. She is the best of a bad lot. The rest of them are utterly forgettable. Not even funny bad, just poor. This is the worse series. I will give them the benefit of the doubt, I will blame it on the pandemic and normal service will be resumed next series.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.