Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Oh yeah ‘poor Jordan 🙄’ An 18yo forced to have a baby & save up for a house by a girl who had just left school 🥴 He’s a lazy cunt, doesn’t look after Marley, doesn’t do fuck all around the house, plays with his PlayStation more than he plays with his kid, goes on lads holidays (you don’t see Chloe doing this) & goes around shagging every Tom, dick and sally. Plenty of young fathers step up to the mark. No excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

noddyrojjy

Mia did that thing where you meet a guy and then when you meet his friends you find out you’ve gone for the 39p space raider of the group when all his friends are £1 grab bag steak flavour McCoys. I feel ya girl we’ve all been there x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

eyeballs

VIP Member
She is high maintenance, honestly don’t know how Jordan puts up with her. Poor guy was 18 and couldn’t enjoy a normal teenage life because she was dead set on that house. I’ll be waiting for his midlife crisis to come early.
Chloe is very annoying agreed but he made that baby too. She wanted a home for that baby. If he wasn’t happy about it he could have left and paid child maintenance.
Nothing wrong with Chloe wanting a home for her baby.
Why do men have the bar set so low it’s really frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Manley sounds like a classic emotional abuser. He used to constantly give Mia the silent treatment and then when she asked what was wrong he’d say ‘you know what you’ve done’. He constantly accused her of neglecting him or cheating. I remember watching her just crying, begging him to believe her or tell her what ‘she’d done’. Even now he’s SO angry at her and it’s all down to the fact that he can’t control her anymore. The slut shaming, the passive aggressiveness, it’s so gross. I always think if you start dating a guy who’s still angry at his ex you should run a million miles. Massive red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I have to completely disagree with the comments about Emma, she has a right to respond if someone says something negative about her child and any of the other mums would have done the same.
Oh yes because calling someone a whore and uglier than a dog is a totally reasonable and mature response to a comment on a haircut 🤣

Reactions: 51

Tianxoxo

Maybe her manager came in and whipped us all into a frenzy so Megs can capitalise on it, good PR move and all that innit? Megan couldn’t do it herself cos she does have two kids to put to bed. 😆
Well....🙄 i assume bedtime goes something like this.
*clears throat*
Megan: Kids its bed time init. Brush di teef n mi come tuck u in after
Kids: but we're not tir.....
Megan: GET TO BED BLUD. MUMZY HAS TO CREATE SOME DRAMA SO WE CAN BE RICH. U GET ME??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The earlier post from manager says how Megan still needs to earn a living during this pandemic which is why she’s charging for ads etc... how can she afford a manager then!? 🤦‍♀️ Surely, it would be more cost effective to not use a “manager” and post it yourself to save money? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Emma is really not in any position to call anyone a whore when she has two babies with two different babydads under the age of 20. Imagine having the audacity when you literally sleep with a random without protection on the regular

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sunnydays2

Manleys biggest flex is that he managed to get Mia to even look at him, of course he’s bitter! Look at what an absolute fire Mia is and look how badly he treated her!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Haddxn

I would literally rather staple my flaps shut than have to even look at Manley in the streets let alone allow his parts in and around my facilities. No tar hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 42