Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does anyone else get fed up with how low the bar is for men? Manley got up and fed HIS child because Mia was sleepy (after she’s had a baby and was still healing... it doesn’t just happen over a number of days) which meant she was branded a bad mother and useless... hmmm no lol I thinks not

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel the same way about Emma. She doesn’t care about lockdown. She has even admitted that nobody can tell her to not see her friends and family. It’s absolutely disgraceful her behaviour and attitude

Also has ReeAnne deleted all her pictures or have I been blocked? No idea why if I have been blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mines showing the same think she’s deleted it all

Reactions: 1
Yeah looks like it. Just wondered if it had anything to do with the nail lady but maybe not

She said she was going to announce babies name by the end of Jan. Now she has gone quiet and taken her photos off. I know a lot of people love her on this page, but I find this sort of behaviour so attention seeking. She genuinely acts likes she is some kind of A list celebrity and "keeping up the intrigue.." Its embarrassing. Am I the only the only one that thinks the reason she hasn't announced it because she is going to be one of the main mums now on TMUK, and is saving it until on it goes on air? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said she was going to announce babies name by the end of Jan. Now she has gone quiet and taken her photos off. I know a lot of people love her on this page, but I find this sort of behaviour so attention seeking. She genuinely acts likes she is some kind of A list celebrity and "keeping up the intrigue.." Its embarrassing. Am I the only the only one that thinks the reason she hasn't announced it because she is going to be one of the main mums now on TMUK, and is saving it until on it goes on air? 🤔
Unless something has happened since with Dylan , someone else said he's deleted all his pics of her.

Reactions: 8
It's so irresponsible of Sassi to be promoting the use of sunbeds. Especially an at home one which could lead to excessive usage! Also, whilst we're in the middle of a pandemic with nowhere to go why does she need a sunbed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not judging her at all because she is a lovely shape but is it just me who doesn’t think Emma is size 6? 🥴
Definitely not and no way is her top half an 8, with those boobs!
Agree with others commenting about Emma breaking the lockdown, it’s disgusting. Especially with the higher risk to the BAME community from the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also does anyone else get fed up with how low the bar is for men? Manley got up and fed HIS child because Mia was sleepy (after she’s had a baby and was still healing... it doesn’t just happen over a number of days) which meant she was branded a bad mother and useless... hmmm no lol I thinks not
Especially seeing as the woman usually does the night feeds because the man is working! Manley has never had a job and drug dealaaaarrrr doesn’t count! No reason why he shouldn’t have been doing the night feeds

Reactions: 15
If I'm honest I don't know if he had any on his grid to begin with, just assuming that he would? And went to have a look after Ree deleted/archived all of hers.
She has said on lives she does it sometimes when her and Dylan argue

Reactions: 5
If I'm honest I don't know if he had any on his grid to begin with, just assuming that he would? And went to have a look after Ree deleted/archived all of hers.
He had two I believe but he probs just archived them because Ree-ane was being petty again 😂

Reactions: 6
i can't be the only one to find archiving posts so weird, like either have them or don't, if you archive them you're obviously only planning on it being temporary, why does a relationship have to revolve around social media it's weird

Reactions: 29
What does archiving mean? Like hide them till you want to put them back on? What’s that all about?

Dylan has definitely deleted pics of her, his last pic yesterday was of them in that hotel. Maybe he wanted to tell someone the babies name and she kicked off and kicked him out 🤔😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What does archiving mean? Like hide them till you want to put them back on? What’s that all about?

Dylan has definitely deleted pics of her, his last pic yesterday was of them in that hotel. Maybe he wanted to tell someone the babies name and she kicked off and kicked him out 🤔😬
Yeah basically they're hidden until you decide you want to put them back on your grid. I'm not sure why people do it tbh.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see billies story this morning? Picture of a court waiting room (newham?) with the caption “wish me luck” (I think... she’s since deleted it 😫)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see billies story this morning? Picture of a court waiting room (newham?) with the caption “wish me luck” (I think... she’s since deleted it 😫)
tit like this makes me cringe so much. Same as FB tagging yourself at the hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe she's been done for stealing - your mans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Maybe she’s getting done with crimes against humanity. Wanting payment for her services and all that? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.