Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Megan has shown her true colours, hiding her new bf because he is a criminal. Megan hasnā€™t addressed the issue at all. Charging small businesses so she can gain a profit from them.
Will we ever find out who pancakelady is?
Chloe still trying to be the hinchinator.
Emma has had the new baby, let down by him not being called Jesus - still donā€™t know who the daddy is.
Amber is pretty quiet these days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
canā€™t believe people are actually paying Megan for a 24hour post, horrible to be taking advantage of people trying to keep their business going during a global pandemic.
wouldnā€™t like to know how much she normally charges.
Also donā€™t see why she needs a ā€˜managerā€™ when she ā€˜managesā€™ these trap boys from London, if you donā€™t have time to manage your own account why is she managing someone elses šŸ¤Ø taking advantage of the poor sod all for Ā£Ā£Ā£ because she never mentions them anywhere or promotes their music...

Megan and her ā€œmanagerā€ are both tone deaf. ā€œShe has a familyā€ errrr yeah so do these small business and I can guarantee theyā€™re harder up for cash than little miss benefits sitting on her arse charging people thinking sheā€™s Kylie bleeping Jenner. Have a day off

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just goes to show she will advertise anything for the right price, she couldn't care less what it is, if it's any good or if she actually uses the product. What a sham! Wondering if she's declaring all this to the taxman

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s been advertising for sex cam models, ffs. Her young impressionable followers donā€™t need to see that! Sheā€™s well and truly cancelled in my eyes now.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it's pretty disgusting to try say she needs the money due to the pandemic.....she has been receiving benefits that someone else could really benefit from. All while having a business and getting paid for appearances and advertising for other businesses. Yes I'm aware her business has had to close, but she is still selling reusable lashes and getting her benefits. Which is a lot more then some single mothers out there. A lot have to survive on just benefits alone.

Reactions: 17
I still canā€™t believe this girl is making out she has/needs a manager šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s a nobody.. Tbf though the girl canā€™t even ā€˜manageā€™ to keep her bedroom clean let alone organise anything else šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Disclaimer doesnā€™t count if you still endorse it you muppet šŸ¤£ her manager is literally taking her down šŸ˜‚

00F6732F-8122-4829-8742-7C7AFB5BFA51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Disclaimer doesnā€™t count if you still endorse it you muppet šŸ¤£ her manager is literally taking her down šŸ˜‚

View attachment 393407
Megan would post anything for money anyway, whether it was her āœØmanagerāœØ or not.

Someone commented ā€œgive her a break for onceā€, this is the first negative TMT post about Megan since forever šŸ˜‚

• Haha
This is probably going to sound like I am thick af but I don't have a clue šŸ˜… how do managers work for celebs? Like does megan pay her a salary? Like how could she afford it?

Reactions: 8
Plot twist, Megz doesnā€™t even have a manager sheā€™s just pretending to make her look like something more than a Z lister.. cringinelllllllšŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The earlier post from manager says how Megan still needs to earn a living during this pandemic which is why sheā€™s charging for ads etc... how can she afford a manager then!? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Surely, it would be more cost effective to not use a ā€œmanagerā€ and post it yourself to save money? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Have a day off Megan. Ā£24 for a shoutout? Iā€™m in beauty too and literally everyone has been doing shoutouts for free because weā€™re all supporting eachother while we canā€™t work.

Its embarrassing that she thinks sheā€™s some sort of celeb šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 29
canā€™t believe people are actually paying Megan for a 24hour post, horrible to be taking advantage of people trying to keep their business going during a global pandemic.
wouldnā€™t like to know how much she normally charges.
Also donā€™t see why she needs a ā€˜managerā€™ when she ā€˜managesā€™ these trap boys from London, if you donā€™t have time to manage your own account why is she managing someone elses šŸ¤Ø taking advantage of the poor sod all for Ā£Ā£Ā£ because she never mentions them anywhere or promotes their music...
Ooops just posted on other thread but Iā€™m sure pancake lady said she charges Ā£600 for a shout-out on IG, surely that canā€™t be right šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The earlier post from manager says how Megan still needs to earn a living during this pandemic which is why sheā€™s charging for ads etc... how can she afford a manager then!? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Surely, it would be more cost effective to not use a ā€œmanagerā€ and post it yourself to save money? šŸ¤£
Didnā€™t she post a screenshot of that saving account thing sheā€™s always promoting and said she saved 1k a month or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.