Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
The thing is the haircut wasn’t even bad! Seems to me Emma was uncomfortable with cutting his hair off and took it out on others

TeaAndYoutube

From one of the episodes, I’m sure Jordan was the only one going down on the mortgage! I’m not entirely sure how it works tbh I don’t have a mortgage yet. Even if Jordan was solely on the mortgage, surely Chloe could prove that she had contributed a substantial amount to the monthly payments/bills and furnishes as well as the saving for the deposit
From what I found on the internet, not sure if it applies to UK but I'm sure there is something similar.
"If the property is in the sole name of one party, then basically it remains that person's property on separation, unless the other party can establish that there was a common intention that they would be entitled to a share in the property. Proving a common intention is difficult unless it is in writing, or there is proof both parties contributed to the purchase price, loan payments, and maintenance."

Chloe has said they have a joint bank account. I remember the mysterious 200 pounds argument that Jordan withdrew it and wouldn't tell Chloe what he spent it on. If all of their money is going into a joint account and bills are paid out of it then I don't see how you can prove whose share of that account is paying a bill.