Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That other brother is so much better looking Mia shoulda shagged his brother too 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The funny thing I find about this whole Manley situation is that if Mia said to him “let’s get back together” he would jump at it!! He’s so bitter and jealous because he’s realised how amazing Mia is doing without him. Classic fuckboy behaviour. Because he can’t have her, he’s doing everything in his “power” to try and tarnish her name so nobody else would want her too. Sorry Manley, but this is never gonna work hun. You just look stupid x

Reactions: 29
Have I missed something between Manley and Mia? Is it to do with him offering out that boxer on insta the other day?

he will have done that knowing fine well a trained boxer could never rise to the bait by

Have I missed something between Manley and Mia? Is it to do with him offering out that boxer on insta the other day?

he will have done that knowing fine well a trained boxer could never rise to the bait by

he will have done that knowing fine well a trained boxer could never rise to the bait by having a random scrap, I cut copied and pasted this from google

Is it illegal for a boxer to street fight?
Yes, it's illegal for anyone to fight in the street. But it can be very bad, legally, for licensed professional boxers to fight a regular person outside, in public. The law considers the Boxer's fists to be deadly weapons. So it's more than simple assault.

So the little fkn winnit should pipe down he’s embarrassing 🙈

Does anyone know if him and Mia live far from each other? Am I seeing it right he has marliya every two weeks??! What a fkn waster

Well I made a right duck up of posting that didn’t I 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

he will have done that knowing fine well a trained boxer could never rise to the bait by having a random scrap, I cut copied and pasted this from google

Is it illegal for a boxer to street fight?
Yes, it's illegal for anyone to fight in the street. But it can be very bad, legally, for licensed professional boxers to fight a regular person outside, in public. The law considers the Boxer's fists to be deadly weapons. So it's more than simple assault.

So the little fkn winnit should pipe down he’s embarrassing 🙈

Does anyone know if him and Mia live far from each other? Am I seeing it right he has marliya every two weeks??! What a fkn waster

Well I made a right duck up of posting that didn’t I 🤦🏽‍♀️
Manley did a Q&A and was asked if he gets on with the girls, his reply was “better with Erin, she has respect. Don’t talk to the other one” 😂

asked if he thinks he controlled Mia to which he replied: no, looking back I was too over protective and should have just left. Only wanted what was best for her. Never mistreated her ‘without reason’ (what reason would justify being mistreated? 😫😂)

then asked what puts him off a girl and he said, when she sleeps with your mates🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a nosy at billies insta, dear god my eyes 🙈🙈🙈 saw things I never expected to see. Must she have her giant a*se and flaps out in every pic?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just had a nosy at billies insta, dear god my eyes 🙈🙈🙈 saw things I never expected to see. Must she have her giant a*se and flaps out in every pic?!
Don't let your man see, after all she is known as Mrs Steal Yo' Man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've come to the conclusion manley is mad because of the following...

1. Mia left the show which means no clout for him and his druggy family. No paychecks, just straight up benefits

2. He is beating himself up because (although I think she was beautiful before surgery) mias appearance changed into straight fire where she is fire compared to erin

3. Abusers don't often like having nobody to emotionally abuse and put down.

4. Mias probably having more sex than he has ever had in his life (and so she should. Go get it girl)

5. Maggie probably doesn't cook proper dinners round the house so he becomes a lil hungry grumpus and takes to social media

6. Without. Mtvs paychecks as he doesn't work a day in his life, he can't afford to do something about his space raider face n has mad jealousy that a single mum like mia who doesn't live with her family managed to afford to do it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jordan must question his existence listening to Chloe chatting crap to her phone 24/7.

Does she shove him in a cupboard so he isn't seen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jordan must question his existence listening to Chloe chatting crap to her phone 24/7.

Does she shove him in a cupboard so he isn't seen 🤔
I actually go backwards and forwards between who I feel sorry for the most in their relationship. Sometimes I feel sorry for Chloe for putting up with Jordan and then other times I feel sorry for Jordan for having to put with Chloe. I’m currently re-watching S5 and both of them have just gone to their counselling session. Chloe is just so ignorant about what depression actually is and keeps saying “you’re doing this to me and Marley” or “you’re bringing me and Marley down”. Like what the duck? Who even says that to somebody who is clearly not doing well. You can physically see Jordan start to shut down and I think I’d do the same as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I actually go backwards and forwards between who I feel sorry for the most in their relationship. Sometimes I feel sorry for Chloe for putting up with Jordan and then other times I feel sorry for Jordan for having to put with Chloe. I’m currently re-watching S5 and both of them have just gone to their counselling session. Chloe is just so ignorant about what depression actually is and keeps saying “you’re doing this to me and Marley” or “you’re bringing me and Marley down”. Like what the duck? Who even says that to somebody who is clearly not doing well. You can physically see Jordan start to shut down and I think I’d do the same as well.
Yeah I normally quite like Chloe but I found those episodes frustrating to watch. She had no sympathy at all and was unwilling to do anything to help.

Reactions: 13
Manley is just a massive ugly over grown child 😂 he loves attention. He should feel lucky Mia ever even looked at him!! I think he's just bitter at the fact Mia has made a decent life for herself and she's got an actual following/fan base. He tried so hard to make her look bad on the show but look where that's got him 😂 She's way more likeable and popular than him and he HATES IT haha. Go eat some space raiders and sit down MANUP-ley. Love you Mia x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen her since the show but does Manleys mum remind anyone else of big mo of eastenders? Or am I being awful on big mo saying that? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.